Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Can I Perform My Omugwo Myself? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Perform My Omugwo Myself? (3874 Views)

Child Visiting(omugwo):why My Mother-in-law Refuses To Come / Gifts For Mother In Law After Omugwo. / He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Perform My Omugwo Myself? by Nobody: 11:49am On May 09, 2015
[quote author=babyosisi post=33550663]

You can do it especially if your husband is supportive
Mine cooked and cleaned
The only time my husband really cooks is right after I had a baby,he will cook stew,soup,rice,yam peppersoup with uda ( Igbo spice used for nursing moms)
He always brought me yam peppersoup with uda next day at the hospital just like they did back home and I so appreciated that.[/quote

Aww,thats so cute smiley
Re: Can I Perform My Omugwo Myself? by damiso(f): 12:01pm On May 09, 2015
Lots of good advise you have received.If lazy me grin can do it with my first,you can do it.

My church member did the belly pressing thing for a week ( I hated it so much) told her I was ok after that and hubby continued for a few days till I stopped letting him know when I was taking my bath grin.

When it's just both you most sensible men will have no option than to muck in. I was a bit lucky as hubby had 4 weeks off work 2 weeks paternity and 2 weeks annual leave. If you are coming to the UK midwives visit you every 2 days for first 7 days the health visitor takes off and visit you weekly or bi weekly till the 6 week check.

You will be fine honey .May God grant you and your precious lil one safe delivery and good health.
Re: Can I Perform My Omugwo Myself? by bukatyne(f): 2:49pm On May 09, 2015
Platnum1:

I sure can smiley thank y'all v.much

cheesy

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Can I Perform My Omugwo Myself? by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 18, 2015
damiso:
Lots of good advise you have received.If lazy me grin can do it with my first,you can do it.

My church member did the belly pressing thing for a week ( I hated it so much) told her I was ok after that and hubby continued for a few days till I stopped letting him know when I was taking my bath grin.

When it's just both you most sensible men will have no option than to muck in. I was a bit lucky as hubby had 4 weeks off work 2 weeks paternity and 2 weeks annual leave. If you are coming to the UK midwives visit you every 2 days for first 7 days the health visitor takes off and visit you weekly or bi weekly till the 6 week check.

You will be fine honey .May God grant you and your precious lil one safe delivery and good health.
Lol.that's really funny. That hot water thing sound dreadful I tell u. Did it make any difference to u tho?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genotypes Issue Pls Help The Relationship With Ur Wisdom / Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? / Is My Perception Of marriage Wrong Or Am I Making A Mistake? Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.