Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:36 AM

Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings (17142 Views)

Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate / Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) / Judges In Abuja Courts Stand Down Proceedings Over Dead Terrorist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by gettinsdone(m): 8:28pm On May 07, 2015
Abeg make dem go sidon joor,dem b no get light 4 few hrs, c as dem dey sweat like xmas goat. Me we no get light 4 d past 2 weeks wetin i go do.Yeye dey smell.
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by uchennaakunne(m): 8:29pm On May 07, 2015
Booked
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by RijiyarLemo(m): 8:29pm On May 07, 2015
[quote author=Tolexander post=33515856]Outages ‎force Reps to shut down proceedings
Say NO to transformation;
Say YES to change!

Kwankwaso my role model!

Meanwhile, Baba till 2023!

Cc: Rijiyar-Lemo
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by otokx(m): 8:29pm On May 07, 2015
Did some not say our power generation is improving? Yes it is improving on pages of newspaper only.

1 Like

Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by softmind24: 8:30pm On May 07, 2015
Nah today
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ...
I haven't laughed so much in a while! Those primitive human beings don't know the important of constant supply of electricity. Bwahaha... What a disgrace to the reps and the nation. Bunch of greedy i d i o t s! They are now feeling the consequence of their own doing. Primitive people! Ptui!
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by funkyfrevy(f): 8:30pm On May 07, 2015
Wonders shall never end. Hmm so they tasted a little bit of their medicine and they almost died. So we that have bin in in since most of us were born should do eot now. Maybe we are cats with nine lives. Nonsense
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by funkyfrevy(f): 8:34pm On May 07, 2015
I guess d legislators / politicians are from the earth while the masses are from mercury. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by D9ty7(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2015
These lawmakers must be high on mosquito coil. What rubbish? Cos of power outage, plenary was ajourned?
The mansions you all live in has Air conditioner everywhere, you exotic cars have AC everywher, now to sit a few hours without AC is an impossible thing to do abi? Whereas, the people in their constituency have been living in darkness for how many months or years now?
Its high time the National assembly is turned from being a place of enjoyment as it is now.

2 Likes

Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by laboguashi(m): 8:37pm On May 07, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by ceejay80s(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
Too bad
Too bad or good for dem?
More than 58yrs since independence and 16yrs since democracy, what have they been doing?

1 Like

Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by Emodeee: 8:40pm On May 07, 2015
stephenqueen:
keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci as Miss NL.
Remain blessed

twaci fit win o if dem rig election. Dat gal is too prominent. She nor too fine though even puka36 is looking better dan her.

I ll vote mznelly though if she had contested. She is thin, cute with a dry boobz.

U cn check out puka36 on ma Dp, Dat gal is beautiful.
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by maryhaam(f): 8:41pm On May 07, 2015
Ours is 2month,fuel everyday like we owe dem daily thrift

1 Like

Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 07, 2015
amen cos i no kuku know wetin dem dey talk there *coughs then spit*
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by stephenqueen: 8:45pm On May 07, 2015
Emodeee:

twaci fit win o if dem rig election. Dat gal is too prominent. She nor too fine though even puka36 is looking better dan her.

I ll vote mznelly though if she had contested. She is thin, cute with a dry boobz.

U cn check out puka36 on ma Dp, Dat gal is beautiful.
Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci as Miss NL
Thanks, God bless you
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by prophetfire: 8:46pm On May 07, 2015
Gejpresident:
The POWER bestowed on NIGERIA president by the our constitution is enormous!!!!! President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan has these powers in his hand to weild his sword to his advantage... he could have decide to take a drastic step and lots of lives will be lost, he could
(1) Annul the on-going Presidential election and stop any further announcement just like IBB did in June 12, 1993 presidential election.
(2) Sack Professor Attahiru Jega.
(3) Declared a state of emergency in all states.
(4) Divide Nigeria back into Eastern Region, Northern Region, Western Region and Mid-Western with full federalism.
(5) Appoint military administrators to manage all the regions.
But he did NOT. Indeed he is a man of peace.
May the Almighty God bless GEJ. Amen

no peace for the wicked apc
failure is for them
mr man ur level of ignorance is sickening. Who told you so. You talk like those massob boys waiting for biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by yommys01(m): 8:49pm On May 07, 2015
Their fada. So because the Air Conditioners are not "powerable" they can't have their session. They can't endure the same heat I am forced to endure every day or they can't put on generator like I do every day?

F*cking bastards.

2 Likes

Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 07, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
Is America responsible? grin
mu.mu
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by jazinogold(m): 9:03pm On May 07, 2015
and when dy restored power supply dy all shouted UP NEPA....

1 Like

Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by stonecoldcafe: 9:09pm On May 07, 2015
Imanuelle:
I've not had electricity from PHCN for about 3months now, and I seem not to care anymore.

These members of the house of thievery should get used to it.

No be today.

Please what state is this?
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by isagbe: 9:10pm On May 07, 2015
It's somehow disheartening that the set of leaders we have in this nation only know how to drain the resources of the nation and are never willing to add value or sacrifice for the nation. pathetic and disgusting undecided undecided
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 07, 2015
There was a country

1 Like

Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by nkemjacob2(m): 9:14pm On May 07, 2015
lazy legislators... So u guys dont have plans B even though their is power failure, is there no electric lamps, nd other rooms to continue ur proceedings.
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by Toktee(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2015
Tolexander:
Outages ‎force Reps to shut down proceedings 

http://www.punchng.com/news/outages-%e2%80%8eforce-reps-to-shut-down-proceedings/
what happened to their generator?
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by dabossman(m): 9:21pm On May 07, 2015
Gejpresident:
The POWER bestowed on NIGERIA president by the our constitution is enormous!!!!! President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan has these powers in his hand to weild his sword to his advantage... he could have decide to take a drastic step and lots of lives will be lost, he could
(1) Annul the on-going Presidential election and stop any further announcement just like IBB did in June 12, 1993 presidential election.
(4) Divide Nigeria back into Eastern Region, Northern Region, Western Region and Mid-Western with full federalism.

failure is for them

Er, I'm guessing OBJ and Yar Adua also had these powers. They all deserve sainthood.

1 Like

Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by Fourwinds: 9:24pm On May 07, 2015
Gejpresident:

failure is for them
u must be an enemy of d state for spilling dis rubbish. Are u not ashame dat PDP ruled dis country for 16 years and power still remain terribly bad?? PDP is extremely corrupt. Dats y it couldn't fight corruption in dis regime. For how long.?? U can see d stu..pid lawmakers are feeling d rot in d system too
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by asiwajumi(m): 9:26pm On May 07, 2015
Who is fooling who. They should use generator as usual na. Why d noise
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 07, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Please what state is this?

Rivers State. Right in the heart of the city.
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by Israel5(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2015
1stola:
SHAMELESS OLD FO0LS.
ROGUES.
THUNDER FIRE GEJ AND OBJ FOR STEALING OVER 40 BILLION DOLLARS ON THIS BULLSHİT POWER PROJECT SINCE 1999. angry
let it start with u. Ignoramus! Wait 4 Gmb b4 i insult u
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by Israel5(m): 9:35pm On May 07, 2015
ooshinibos:
and PDP FANATICS says GEJ is transforming to be a better place if house of rep don't have electricity where is the hope for an ordinary Nigerian ...may God reward you and all you brought to Nigeria PDP
amen o. Power to the people! Nt nepa light o
Re: Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings by 1stola: 9:38pm On May 07, 2015
Israel5:
let it start with u. Ignoramus! Wait 4 Gmb b4 i insult u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OPC Reluctant To Engage Pipeline Vandals – Gani Adams / Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms / Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ijebu-ode, Meets Awujale, Others - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.