Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Friendzoned: What Should I Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendzoned: What Should I Do. (1732 Views)

I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me / Friendzoned, What Do I Do? / Friendzoned: What Should I Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by IZUKWU(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2015
I meet my girlfriend last year around june and we have been together since then except that i called off the relationship around december because some one told me that he saw where someone a lady died in my hands and out of fear i called off the relationship. But by january ,i was missing her so much that i had to call her back and plead that we get back together and we are still together but i don't feel that connection again from her.sometimes i will she is giving me a cold shoulder so today i sat her down and after much ,she told me that it is like she is forcing herself to love me,that i pushed her away once. That she sees me now as a brother and not as a lover. That i should give her time to develope feelings for me again. Since she told me this. I have been confused and don't know what i should do.should i leave her or try to win her heart back.
Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by Input(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2015
The poster coming after me will give u better advice
Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by IamOdin: 8:34pm On May 07, 2015
Bounce brother!!Bounce!

1 Like

Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by goodmorning40: 8:42pm On May 07, 2015
Telenovella
Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by okiezman(m): 8:45pm On May 07, 2015
IamOdin:
Bounce brother!!Bounce!

LoL feel the burn
Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by Tapout(m): 8:46pm On May 07, 2015
Input:
The poster coming after me will give u better advice

lolzz...oga u be real "input" grin
Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 07, 2015
It's all your fault bro. You blew off the relationship just because someone had a dream/vision?

She lost the respect she had for you as her partner and perhaps she also lost the love she had for you.

In life we make mistakes and if we are wise, we should also learn from those mistakes.
I hope you learn from yours.
I don't think there is a silver lining in this your relationship, but I can't rule that off.

Try to work things with her, talk to her and ask her if she really wants you in her life as before.
If she affirms in the negative, you gat no choice but to move on

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by Tapout(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2015
IZUKWU:
That she sees me now as a brother and not as a lover.

chie!! cry cry friend zone with family ties cry

4 Likes

Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by tayoxx(m): 8:57pm On May 07, 2015
guy shift abeg
Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by RapLawd(m): 9:47pm On May 07, 2015
just carry bomb tion m turn am to enemied zone..

blanket!!!
Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by Samiceman: 9:51pm On May 07, 2015
Kinda busy, comment when I am less busy
Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 07, 2015
She gave u a life line after all..Hey, just take ur time with her and rebuild what u sent crashing before..So far she isn't dating someone else,with time she is gonna be yours again
Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by IZUKWU(m): 4:30am On May 08, 2015
Peterjosh:
She gave u a life line after all..Hey, just take ur time with her and rebuild what u sent crashing before..So far she isn't dating someone else,with time she is gonna be yours again
knew I had to do this after we got back in January and has been at it but to found out that am still there by may was a shock. in fact I lost appetite yesternight . I couldn't eat when we talked later in the night she was saying sorry for what she put me through but that she cried for days after I broke up with her.
Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by hottest111: 6:34pm On May 08, 2015
So u have been friend zoned...enjoy ur zone.
as am talking to u now,

a girl just

pastor zoned me

2 Likes

Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by IZUKWU(m): 10:23pm On May 08, 2015
hottest111:
So u have been friend zoned...enjoy ur zone.

as am talking to u now,

a girl just

pastor zoned me
am talking about a serious matter here.i don't want to lose her

1 Like

Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by hottest111: 9:09pm On May 09, 2015
IZUKWU:
am talking about a serious matter here.i don't want to lose her
Just be a gentle MAN and move on..They re so many fish in d ocean. Don't make any girl so important to u

single n beautiful chicks out there re waiting for u to approach them
Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by Hitter(m): 9:27pm On May 09, 2015
Brother Zone guy.. No be friend zone
Your own zone bad grin
Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by tuffgongjo(m): 11:27pm On May 09, 2015
Run Forrest Run!!!!
Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by IZUKWU(m): 6:28am On Jun 09, 2015
Its been over a month now,she told me on sunday to find another girlfriend that she doesnt feel like having sex with me again. Even refused me kissing her.and has denied access to her body for that. On asking her questions . I got to know that there is another guy. I freed her. I use to call her for the almost a year we dated , Twice every day . Yesterday that was monday i refused calling . She flashed me in the evening and was asking me why i didnt call her,i told her nothing. I found myself where i have never been before. I love her but obviously she has moved on. Should i not just blank her . And allow myself move on too. Is there any reason that i should still be calling her asking after her welfare? How should i go about this. I need your inputs.
Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by snakebeat: 6:53am On Jun 09, 2015
IZUKWU:
Its been over a month now,she told me on sunday to find another girlfriend that she doesnt feel like having sex with me again. Even refused me kissing her.and has denied access to her body for that. On asking her questions . I got to know that there is another guy. I freed her. I use to call her for the almost a year we dated , Twice every day . Yesterday that was monday i refused calling . She flashed me in the evening and was asking me why i didnt call her,i told her nothing. I found myself where i have never been before. I love her but obviously she has moved on. Should i not just blank her . And allow myself move on too. Is there any reason that i should still be calling her asking after her welfare? How should i go about this. I need your inputs.
This is quite funny, tot u said u are no longer her boyfriend? So why should u be calling her, it will even affect her relationship.
stop calling her & move on, I guess she's ur first love.
Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by Rosemary216(f): 7:21am On Jun 09, 2015
Wont b easy 4her to develop feelings for u again! So simply cos sum1 said a lady wud die in ur hands u jst broke up wit her? Bad move bro! Were u even tinkin of nt lovin a lady again jst 4 d fear of nt lettin dem die in ur hands? I stil dnt undastnd
Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by czarr(m): 7:32am On Jun 09, 2015
....you overestimated her love for you. in case you've not heard attraction diminishes/dies. she only came bk to you so she can ditch u like you did her. move on bro and don't forget to make so much money!
Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by ivyT(f): 7:37am On Jun 09, 2015
hottest111:

Just be a gentle MAN and move on..They re so many fish in d ocean. Don't make any girl so important to u

single n beautiful chicks out there re waiting for u to approach them

Op ,pls dont gv importance to dis piece of 'advice'
Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by hottest111: 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
ivyT:

Op ,pls dont gv importance to dis piece of 'advice'
So u'r expecting the dude to keep begging for love undecided
Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by IZUKWU(m): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2015
Now i know what actually happened .she made up with her ex and the guy is talking marriage and she couldn't be straight forward enough with me. Just discovered this last week and that since then she has been juggling both of together. Women self and their wahala.
Re: Friendzoned: What Should I Do. by Luckygurl(f): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2015
Guy! Free the babe already. She's moved on with her life, it's left for you to do same. She has been putting up with you all this while after the breakup to cushion the effect it'd have on you a bit. Can't you read the writing on the wall?

Do people still listen to this dream stuff in this age and date ? You effed up real time when you called off the relationship, so deal with it and stop whinning.

(1) (Reply)

11 Things Men Should Know About Women Who Don’t Drink Alcohol / Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help / I Don't Know Why Guys Don't Care Like Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.