Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

PHOTOS: SEE How Nigerian Sex Workers Live In Italy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: SEE How Nigerian Sex Workers Live In Italy (8470 Views)

Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker / Photos: Nigerian Sex Workers In Italy / Heart Breaking Photos Of How Nigerian Sex Workers Live In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: SEE How Nigerian Sex Workers Live In Italy by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 07, 2015
[b]It is no longer news that most Nigerian girls travel out to various Europe country in search of greener pasture to enable them take care of their families back in Africa.

But, the way and manner these girls which are mostly young women live in Europe is the issue of discourse.

Many Nigerian young ladies through the Mediterranean Sea easily gain illegally entry into countries like Italy and Spain. The risk encountered by these young fortune searchers cannot be over exaggerated as they are made to cross the sea with a mere fishing boats.

In a photo released by an online media; JoyOnline.com, Nigerian sex workers were seen deep inside the forest of Italy where they attend to the sexual needs of their numerous clients.

The media also reported that no fewer than 10,000 to 20,000 Nigerian sex workers currently live in Italy.

Meanwhile, in the early 1980s, Nigeria, Africa and France have a lot of immigrants, who come to Italy to earn a living through a legitimate means. These Africans were then subjected to farming in tomato farm land, but when the farm reported stopped being operational, they quickly started looking for an alternate means of survival in foreign land.

It is said that when the men continued working in the fields of the southern regions of Italy where organised crime in the order of the day, as the line between legitimate and illegitimate businesses are self-evident; the first Nigerian women began to independently work as prostitutes.

See more photos below:
READ MORE: http://www.naij.com/434732-photos-see-how-nigerian-sex-workers-live-in-italy.html[/b]

CC: Lalasticlala my hero

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: SEE How Nigerian Sex Workers Live In Italy by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 07, 2015
more photos

Re: PHOTOS: SEE How Nigerian Sex Workers Live In Italy by jascon1(m): 9:14pm On May 07, 2015
these are very useless girls. these sets are not trafficked. they willingly opt to do this compared to back in the days
Re: PHOTOS: SEE How Nigerian Sex Workers Live In Italy by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 07, 2015
jascon1:
these are very useless girls. these sets are not trafficked. they willingly opt to do this compared to back in the days
hustlers.. feel for em

Re: PHOTOS: SEE How Nigerian Sex Workers Live In Italy by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 07, 2015
I think Ive seen this before on youtube or so, OP I think this is where they use as their office, cause you cannot see their clothes or water source or cooking materials, probably for utmost privacy, I think it will be cool making love in the bush, just like an adventure.
Re: PHOTOS: SEE How Nigerian Sex Workers Live In Italy by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 07, 2015
imas:
I think Ive seen this before on youtube or so, OP I think this is where they use as their office, cause you cannot see their clothes or water source or cooking materials, probably for utmost privacy, I think it will be cool making love in the bush, just like an adventure.
wont do sh!t like this in the bush, there iis no justification for this nau... this aint cool
Re: PHOTOS: SEE How Nigerian Sex Workers Live In Italy by tupem: 9:52pm On May 07, 2015
op! how these ladies take dey confirmed as Nigerians?!
Re: PHOTOS: SEE How Nigerian Sex Workers Live In Italy by Sibrah: 10:02pm On May 07, 2015
And these same girls will come back home and declare saint status.
Re: PHOTOS: SEE How Nigerian Sex Workers Live In Italy by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 07, 2015
tupem:
op! how these ladies take dey confirmed as Nigerians?!

Nice tot, buh also note that the possibility of it being true is high
Re: PHOTOS: SEE How Nigerian Sex Workers Live In Italy by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 07, 2015
Sibrah:
And these same girls will come back home and declare saint status.
dem go dey form almighty ...SMH undecided
Re: PHOTOS: SEE How Nigerian Sex Workers Live In Italy by adorablepepple(f): 10:23pm On May 07, 2015
Oga o

(1) (Reply)

Man Carries Ammunition That Can Fire 264 Rounds, Kill 264 People (video) / HURIWA Advises Buratai To Go To Court Over Corruption News / S*x Tape: Man Recorded Having S*x With Chicken (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.