Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) (58607 Views)

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS / Female GEJ trekker quits!!! See tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Feranmicharles(m): 10:09pm On May 07, 2015
Sad enough she said she can't continue the trekking,and it met the guy as a shocksad

Source:twitter @gloria_speaks @oladelenihi
See tweets

Cc:lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:10pm On May 07, 2015
Thats one thing about girls, when a guy is poor, they will trek or stay with the guy for sometime and when they see that the guy's condition is not improving they would run away in search of another guy, and when the guy or the trekker makes too much money now, they will start running back to the guy, they would be like "i was there when my boyfriend was suffering", sister repent ooo

girls deceiving guys since 1914, even lord lugard and flora shaw knows about naija girls

354 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:11pm On May 07, 2015
In as much as I'm not in support of this trekking of a thing, These GEJ trekkers are more realistic, they've kept us abreast/informed about their journey so far, Taking pictures and showing evidences unlike the babaonechance trekker who just landed in Abuja like Superman after enjoying some car ride.

The girl tried her best, She can rest now, I know this has to do with personal issues, Go on with the journey Mr. Man.

270 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by midolian(m): 10:11pm On May 07, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I saw it coming..Na so e easy to trek from Abuja to Otuoke? She don look naija map again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=3pt]And on a 2nd thought, e fit b say d guy dey disturb am for night as per *konji tinz*[/size] lipsrsealed

222 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 07, 2015
moral of the story

never bite more than u can chew..

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 07, 2015
Nice move girl,I know it won't be easy for a girl to embark on such journey. She no think of ladies tin b4 jumping into conclusion undecided.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by kelvine(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2015
My guy, emotions can wait. Please keep trekking,if you find another lady on your way say NO.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Feranmicharles(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2015
See her responsesad

Most of her followers ain't happy to hear thissad

1 Like

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Samchelsea(m): 10:15pm On May 07, 2015
Her fiancée threatened to break off their engagement if she continued with the guy cos he feared she was getting too popular

33 Likes

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by fckmn24seg(m): 10:19pm On May 07, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Thats one thing about girls, when a guy is poor, they will trek or stay with the guy for sometime and when they see that the guy's condition is not improving they would run away in search of another guy, and when the guy or the trekker makes too much money now, they will start running back to the guy, they would be like "i was there when my boyfriend was suffering", sister repent ooo

girls deceiving guys since 1914, even lord lugard and flora shaw knows about naija girls

i dont undertand you are they lovers

8 Likes

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Dennybouy: 10:19pm On May 07, 2015
Treking Lords

15 Likes

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by kelvine(m): 10:19pm On May 07, 2015
I think she has to go back for this reason. If she is engaged, her fiance would definitely be uncomfortable seeing his lady walk through the day and spend the night with a stranger for a course that remains uncertain and unofficial.
Why would she even trek with a stranger if she was truly in love with someone else ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by nerodenero: 10:21pm On May 07, 2015
I pray she doesn't miss out as Jonathan might stun the dude with juicy package.

3 Likes

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Feranmicharles(m): 10:22pm On May 07, 2015
More tweets

Y women get wahala sef? grin she even gv him small wahala

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:23pm On May 07, 2015
fckmn24seg:

i dont undertand you are they lovers
must it always be lovers that do such? Can't the girl trek with him till the end of the journey and she shall be rewarded.

You are lucky i replied you, oya clap for yourself

9 Likes

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 07, 2015
Samchelsea:
Her fiancée threatened to break off their engagement if she continued with the guy cos he feared she was getting too popular
grin. Might be true b'cos that their trekking don dey turn into love grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by IamOdin: 10:24pm On May 07, 2015
Why all these senseless treks??.Don't these people have something doing??.Nawa oh!!

11 Likes

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 07, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

What is this one sayingundecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 07, 2015
i just knew iit peep

4 Likes

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by cycline404(m): 10:35pm On May 07, 2015
Lol
She don come to her senses

2 Likes

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Cryxtal(f): 10:36pm On May 07, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Hadone(m): 10:36pm On May 07, 2015
I DON'T NORMALLY HATE PEOPLE, BUT WALAHI I SERIOUSLY HATES THIS SO CALLED TREKKERS. EVEN THE FIRST TREKKER DOESN'T IMPRESSED ME

2 Likes

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by jamex93(m): 10:36pm On May 07, 2015
so now she go trek back house abi

e no easy oo

after the few km

she try sha

1 Like

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by VickyRotex(f): 10:37pm On May 07, 2015
No trekking marriage again cry cry

Shey all those ladies that wanted to start their own trek, cos of Gloria can see this? undecided Think well, before you begin

*Modified*

I read her reasons for quitting, she said her family members are worried, and her mum is crying, so she decided to quit to honour her mum.

As much as I don't support this whole trekking ish. I wont deny the fact that Gloria tried. Walking 100KM ain't a joke. Thumbs up girl kiss

You never know how far you can go, until you take a step.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by GJames(m): 10:37pm On May 07, 2015
Me i'm just waiting for OREMUSSANCTUS' ''i hate change, i love transformation'' comment.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by pTomz(m): 10:38pm On May 07, 2015
u neva chi chum chin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:38pm On May 07, 2015
Hey.. Friends cheesy I Just Free Recharge of Rs. 2000 <3 in Just few Mins smiley .... Just SignUp Here http:///dGR00n <3
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by allanphash7(m): 10:38pm On May 07, 2015
Clueless like her mentor

GMB my mentor
Ameechi my persinal person

10 Likes

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by kennydee05(m): 10:39pm On May 07, 2015
Ok
The APC guy is the original, others are fake.... Any other trekker is a counterfeit.
Fake things no dey last

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) / Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.