Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! (77350 Views)

See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got / Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems / Please Give This Dress A Befiting Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by ejor1: 1:45pm On May 08, 2015
oboy see nipple.I don weewe for here.
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Misogynist2014(m): 1:45pm On May 08, 2015
Hmm cool
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by ejor1: 1:48pm On May 08, 2015
oboy see nipple.I don weewe for here.

:Poboy see nipple.I don weewe for here.
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Pebcak: 2:04pm On May 08, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Honestly I just wish you will be commenting on every thread I open, I enjoy the images

lol i ll try if i see it grin grin grin
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 08, 2015
If after i see all these mangoes & meat i come rape her one stupid police or court go wan prosecute me. Idiot!!!
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by MSItachi: 2:47pm On May 08, 2015
More!

1 Share

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by sexylogan(m): 3:07pm On May 08, 2015
Houseofglam7:

You know me, I'm not one to throw insults at peeps..... But that child went wayyyyy overboard

Pls dear, just ignore him.
Don't descend to his level.
You are so much more than this.
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by debbydee(f): 3:12pm On May 08, 2015
All these we are saying does not concern her now
she will understand later.....

check my signature for cheap and trendy clothes.
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by bellotaofeek: 4:15pm On May 08, 2015
They have taken whoring as their latest hobby....see tattoos serf! Baddest pikin
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by bellotaofeek: 4:26pm On May 08, 2015
Going braless is becoming the latest western pattern... hope it won't extend to our dear Nigeria

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by bellotaofeek: 4:28pm On May 08, 2015
Their is no difference between this one and a mad woman...

Can't go to any occasion with any woman dressing like this.....taaah!

1 Like

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by bellotaofeek: 4:28pm On May 08, 2015
Their is no difference between this one and a mad woman...

Can't go to any occasion with any woman dressing like this.....taaah!
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by bellotaofeek: 4:36pm On May 08, 2015
Imagine!

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by bamideleolushol(m): 4:52pm On May 08, 2015
tuk2ato:
What's that knob on her chest sef undecided
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by bamideleolushol(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2015
All dis babes are not serious. Y did they like tempting we guys. Wen they rape them society wi make useless comment. SEe their knob like mango seed
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Misogynist2014(m): 5:24pm On May 08, 2015
“Woe to the world for temptations to sin! For it is necessary that temptations come, but woe to the one by whom the temptation comes! Matt 18:7. lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by IYANGBALI: 5:38pm On May 08, 2015
omo see bweast. rokiatu come see something wey big pass your own
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by IYANGBALI: 5:40pm On May 08, 2015
MSItachi:
More!
omo see nippple shocked
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Houseofglam7(f): 6:43pm On May 08, 2015
sexylogan:

Pls dear, just ignore him.
Don't descend to his level.
You are so much more than this.

Tanx dear.
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by kechywillz(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2015
where dis this thing happen
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by felifeli: 10:08pm On May 08, 2015
ItsAnderson:
#booooomba
#evil

Wetin ? What is provocative here ? You never see breast before ? Mtschewww angry angry angry angry
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 09, 2015
3ace:
Seems they will be paid for this performance. They're obviously wearing same cloth which might mean working together as a team to allow guys pour liquid(seems it's even palm wine) on them while they dance. I don't think they went there for pleasure but strictly business. But this is very bad; they're too young for this. And their parents will be somewhere thinking they have decent daughters without knowing this is what they do outside.

Both the girls and the bastards who pay for this are wrong. Stop with the double standards. If there was no market, these girls won't sell.

1 Like

Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by 3ace(m): 3:08pm On May 09, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Both the girls and the bastards who pay for this are wrong. Stop with the double standards. If there was no market, these girls won't sell.
There's no double standards here. My analysis of a business-driven performance was a response to the assumption that they went there to have fun. However, whether it was for fun or business, such outfit showcases the height of moral decadence in those girls. As for the organisers, you're right. They're the ones encouraging them but I deliberately left them out because they were not mentioned by the OP. The focus was just on what the girls were wearing. So, what is double standard here?
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by Yemiolads(f): 3:27pm On May 09, 2015
Have you wondering how to wear scarves? Check this out:
http://opeyemioladotun..com/2015/05/make-fashion-statement-10-genius-ways.html
Re: See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! by colintin(m): 12:38am On May 15, 2015
This is an example of moral degrade. life is too short. we all shld make gud use of our life impacting positively into others and not this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Looking For Wholesale And Individual Okrika Cloths Buying. / This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats / Lady In Braless See-Through Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.