Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,499 members, 7,770,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:05 AM

Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? (12740 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / She Refuses To Wash His Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by EJaja(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2009
GUYS
i wash my babes pants wen am washing if i see them in the dirt bin and i told some of my friends about it and dey almost crucified me wat do the boy's and girls of niaraland think.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by MrCrackles(m): 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2009
Ti e ba eeeee! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by love4ucr(f): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2009
keep washin them , nothin do you!
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by EJaja(m): 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2009
MrCrackles
u go run down which wan wey u just dey attack me rapidly
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by tope2000(f): 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2009
MrCrackles:

Ti e ba eeeee! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Big time grin cheesy grin
I dont even understand anything the boy wrote o

Is It Right For A Guy To Was His Garlfrinz Paint
Brash pls explain this title 4 me undecided cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by tRoOE(f): 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2009
@POSTER
Grow some balls
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by hollandis(f): 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2009
Another poorly constructed topic undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by ayeesha: 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2009
GRAMMER REKPETE shocked
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by EJaja(m): 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2009
wat do u mean by poorly constructed
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by MrCrackles(m): 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2009
E-Jaja:

MrCrackles
u go run down which wan wey u just dey attack me rapidly

Run down? grin grin grin grin

U must be having a giraffe!!

No be u wey dey wash "garfrinz paint"? Dey do boi-boi up and down for woman wey no send u!

Poor grammatical head like u
!! grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by kokorunna(m): 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2009
cool cool cool
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by hollandis(f): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2009
E-Jaja:

wat do u mean by poorly constructed
Your title is ambiguous and is driving me crazy "Is It Right For A Guy To Was His Garlfrinz Paint
paint was garlfrinz"   

and then this,

"GUYS
i wash my babes pants [b]wen am
washing i[b]f i see them in the dirt bin[/b] and i[b] told[/b] some of my friends about it and dey almost crucified me[b] wat do[/b] the boy's and girls of niaraland think.[/b]"

Did you read the sentence?
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by asha80(m): 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2009
nshi man angry
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Gabry(f): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2009
Well, for me I personally feel embarrass if my bf washes mine but there was one scenario where I had no choice. . . . .

Long ago when I went to stay in his house for a week in the city and that time he was living with 5 other guys. So unfortunately just the day I arrived there, I had my period and it was like crazy!!! Everytime I move or walk a step, the period just came down like a HUGE MASIVE Water Fall!!! I dont know how it happen and it never has happened to me in my life! It was the first time. I had to change like 30 pads per day using 5 pads at one go.

Anyways, even as such, I had like overflows and I had to change like 3 -5 underwears per day. I wanted to wash them but I was embarrass to even do so and hang it outside together with the other guys laundry so I washoping to bring it to the laundrette the next day. . . . sad

Anyways, I went to bed and in the morning I saw my bf hair drying all my underwears. I ask him what happen and he said that he knows that Im unable to wash them and he knows that I wont have any underwears to wear today and he knows that I embarass to wash my underwear and dry them together with his housemates clothings so he got up very early to wash them and hari dryer them. . .

I felt soooo embarass but he said its ok. embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by steve49ja(m): 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2009
O M G L,
             What you wanna hear? Oh poster you are so romantic? ? ? kpele oh

You de wash Kpata? Oma se oh Even laundry men no de accept such
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Gabry(f): 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2009
Stevie. . . how can you say that? sad
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Czarskit(m): 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2009
@ steve49ja
U dey read my mind?

@ poster
Man, u r soooo romantic, but that's one side of 'Romance' I sure won't venture into.

@ Gabrywyl
U sure that ur bf is a Nigerian? Ask am again. . .cos I don dey fear. . .
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Czarskit(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2009
@ steve49ja
U dey read my mind?

@ poster
Man, u r soooo romantic, but that's one side of 'Romance' I sure won't venture into. As for your question, 'Its right'! But I'll do a lot beta by being wrong.

@ Gabrywyl
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Gabry(f): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2009
Czarskit:

@ Gabrywyl

Huh? So you're saying all Nigerians boys are the same? Common. . . Stop generalizing now. . . angry
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Czarskit(m): 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2009
It's not that. . .
Afterall na stil naija dude start the topic. It's just that, it's very 'unlike' Naija. Washing a gals pant is like a Taboo, as in it's B.S

Funi enuff, I tink I now see the real reason y ur bf helped u out. If na me, I for wake u make u go wash am.

It's d part of Romance I don't like. . .
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by MoneyRule(m): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2009
Well, depending on the circumstances,but to just wash my girlfriend's panties because i saw them in the dirt bin is far beyond my job description!! It can't happen on earth,maybe somewhere on mercury. I mean; damn,what will i even be thinking of when washing it?
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by DaPhoenix(f): 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2009
That is . . . interesting.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Tonyet1(m): 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2009
#1: @poster, angry angry angry angry angry

may almighty thunder fire ya stupid head, even the Bible itself detests such act, the bible says in Deut.and Leviticus that "if a woman experiences her period, she should leave the camp for like 21days to get herself cleansed b4 moving with people, it was seen as a very big defilement, now u carry ya biggy fatty heady come head ya come dey ask stupid questions, infact thunder fire ya hands weh u dey use disappoint all male folks on earth, love indeed, love ni, love ko

#2: @Gabrywyl, angry angry angry angry angry

am not an abusive person on this site, but i think i will do it today, 1st of all, i can swear that ya boy friend is a fake naija dude, i mean how could he do such, even if my gf hand paralysed, so far as na she wear am, na she go wash that yama yama, tell your bf that i, TONYE the ogbolugba of nairaland say him yansh go rotten for him smelly nika, all because of impressing a fat babe, him go stoop so low to wash her pants

#: @Mrcrackles, wink wink wink

men today i choose to dey ur side for this one,but hope say u no dey follow wash too come here dey pretend, angry angry angry angry

gooosh i cant even imagine the act sef angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Czarskit(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2009
Lol! ! ! Tonye-T, The Ogbolugba is Vexed and needs to be appeased.

Gabby's case is 'somewhat' reasonable cos d guy wash am make him friends 4 no yab am if day don break. But all the same, if na me the BEST I would do to avoid being a victim of the 'dudes nukes' will be to wake my girl up and tell her to wash it. . .

Love gon make u do right, Love gon make u do wrong.

My girl 'll walk kpataless rada than 4 me to wash her kpata. . .
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by martho(m): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2009
If u can lick her pusssy,what stops u from washing her undies.
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Pepeye(f): 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2009
whoa! intriguing

obviously diff strokes for diff peep
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by bluespice(f): 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2009
scum bag insulting guys that wash undies
ur lower than low
its no wonder then that ur sorry ass and that of ur ilk end up getting hooked with
women that dont in the least bit think u fit of any extra attention and care

so its a crime to wash undies abi?
oloshi u fit phock u no fit wash
obun!

gabby ur guy did a truely honorable thing irrespective of if he was ur boyfriend or not a guy that can take the initiative to do that for a lady deserves accolades

awon obun oshi t'on yanu pade laironu ke ko'ranu yin si waju jare
translation
** all those dirty pigs that are opening and closing their mouths without thinking should 'waka front' **

angry angry angry
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Sauron1: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2009
Wash a girlfriend's panties?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2009
wink
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Pepeye(f): 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2009
:d :p
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by Sauron1: 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2009
E-Jaja:

GUYS
i wash my babes pants wen am washing if i see them in the dirt bin and i told some of my friends about it and dey almost crucified me wat do the boy's and girls of niaraland think.

U need spiritual cleansing on Mount Horeb. grin
Re: Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? by bluespice(f): 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2009
in short i'm back

poster did u go on a dirty panty hunting spree or accidentally stumble on them while doing ur own laundry?
if u did go on a hunting spree,
did u do this cos she asked u
if not,
did u do it cos she's indisposed or plainly a slob?
if not on both accts,
did u do it for ur own gratification?
sexual or otherwise?

now after u have dilligently answered the questions truthfully, ur answer will stare u in the face
if ur a perv, a caring person or simply a clean freak
either way, good luck

now i want to know something
guys imagine urself as the girlfriend for all those that are too much of a higher specie than females to wash undies
imagine ur the lady and u find ur boyfriend's boxer shorts or briefs amongst the laundry will u wash it?
if ur boyfriend gives u will i wash em?
if he begs u will u wash em?

oya answer oh
brash, sauron, czarskit, tonye, and all of u higher humans

*rolls eyes*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3) / What Is The Meaning Of VAWULENCE? / SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.