Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode (11682 Views)

Nigerian Guy Advertises Brother Looking For Wife On Twitter, Nigerians Explode / My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) / I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode by teflonbuzz: 1:49am On Jun 27, 2015
jodeci01:
Am I the only one wondering if you've confronted gf or not
Well, I guess you're not the only one. I did confront her over the phone but she vehemently denied. So I confronted her with what I know and she was shocked. She wanted by all means to know how I knew but I refused to tell her so she thinks I was stalking her...but I told her that how I knew is not important. After then she broke down and cried. Her excuse is that she was by her self and got depressed so she couldn't help it...she said she just wanted to keep her sanity. I consoled her and told her I am not gonna hate her but as expected, since then she's been trying to make up but I'm really wanting to keep at at just friend levels. I'm getting over her already.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode by donMIG(m): 2:49am On Jun 27, 2015
I could only imagine d crap going through ur mind...hehe...picturing d guy smash ur gfs? @$$ mehn...I hate dat feeling...mooove on keep ur head up high better girls heading our way soonest...my gf too did dat like 2 yrs ago...she logged in on Facebook wit my BlackBerry grin u she forgot to logout...den wen she left I just tot I should take a look @ my crazy friend s online n I was perplexed....b like WTF...SHE DIDN'T LOG OUT...I laughed mischievously...INBOX STRAIGHT UP!....Saw SEX chat how d dude met her...screwed n n was asking if his d1(k was big enough to satisfy her...like imfvckinpossible!!!!!.... dude dia d convo was staring ryt at me...EYES RED,MOOD CHANGE, VEXED,COMFUSED,MAD...I JUST...DUSTED HER OUTTA MA MIND....TOOK ME SEVERAL MONTHS TO GET RID OF DAT CHAT FROM MY HEAD....BUT D EARLIER D BETA....MOVED ON...DATING A NEW CUTE GIRL NOW...N WE HAPPY... THINK U SHOULD FORGET BOUT D GIRL GET UR LIFE TOGEDA N HOPE FOR D BEST....SE>< TAPE HAAAA...DAT ONE STRONG OOO
Re: My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 27, 2015
teflonbuzz:
I have 100 percent proof my gf is cheating on me. We were living together for over a year in Dallas before we moved to different cities in the U.S. I found out about her sexcapades from her email which I happen to know the password without her knowing. I am still contemplating how to handle it because what she has done is horrible but she has been too good to me before now. I really love this girl and I know she loves me because she has made sacrifices that no other gf has ever made for me and cried a lot when we moved to separate cities. When we were in college in Texas, this girl used to support me morally, financially, spiritually and sexually. She sold her car at some point to help me pay off my tuition debts. Yes! she is that good. We were making plans for the future before this long distance thing happened out of necessity. She started sounding somehow lately and I decided to dig and found that she has been having an affair with another guy in Illinois where she is currently. I saw their erotic convos about their bleeping, her messages asking him to bleep her and vice versa, pictures of their private parts which they exchanged, hotel receipts, plane tickets to vacations, convos of how they are having a good time etc. I am so depressed and have had to see a psychologist because of this. I don't know how to handle this because of the way I found out and because I don't wanna loose her forever; besides this the girl is really any man's dreams cos she is very pretty, kind and intelligent even though she has a bad temper sometimes. It is partly my fault because for sometime I was not calling her as much but it was cos the things I was busy with not cos I was cheating or anything like that. I JUST HATE THIS SITUATION. I don't know how I can move on from here. I had thought I found the one for real but now this! She was all I wanted. Is it love carrying me through or am I being stupid? It's okay to be sincere and tell me I am stupid now cos I just feel all kinds of way. Love is really a damn tragedy! I need opinions...it may help before I board a plane to Illinois and do something really really stupid.

You want us to tell U some secret that will make her leave the guy and come back to you.

Aint gonna happen buddy. She played her part supporting you Its time to move on homes

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode by tai2(m): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2015
teflonbuzz:

Well, I guess you're not the only one. I did confront her over the phone but she vehemently denied. So I confronted her with what I know and she was shocked. She wanted by all means to know how I knew but I refused to tell her so she thinks I was stalking her...but I told her that how I knew is not important. After then she broke down and cried. Her excuse is that she was by her self and got depressed so she couldn't help it...she said she just wanted to keep her sanity. I consoled her and told her I am not gonna hate her but as expected, since then she's been trying to make up but I'm really wanting to keep at at just friend levels. I'm getting over her already.

Whatever you do. Don't fall for it. Only the guilty cry when caught and of course there's an excuse for everything. Notice she initially tried to accuse you of stalking. Before she went for claiming depression and restoring her sanity through hot sex. She will of course try to make up only to get things back and do the same thing, excuse or no excuse. Cut her off completely and leave the friend issues aside. If she calls don't pick, if she sends messages don't reply. Lest you fall down in a moment of weakness. Getting over someone is rarely as easy as it looks/sounds. Make her loss permanent.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode by viktor88: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2015
teflonbuzz:
I really really love her. As you can see I'm almost making excuses for her but it's just so hard on me. I can't even sleep anymore. Poo really does happen. For no reason!
distance destroys relationship, even ur wife mite cheat on u if u are far away fro her
Re: My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
tai2:
Yeah and I forgot to add. Those email messages you're reading. Do yourself a favour and log out. I am sure by now every 5 hours or 2 hours sef (Yes, we've been there), you log in to read the messages of how he was doing her or what she was sucking. All you're doing is cutting yourself every 5 minutes. Stop reading and logging in there, you will heal faster.

Don't ever tell her how you found out. You just know and there's nothing she can tell you. You don't owe her an explanation. If you tell her how you found out she will find somewhere to defend herself. The more she guesses about how you found out, the more guilt she suffers from and punishes herself with. You owe her no favours. Stop explaining yourself in your head to her. Man up.

Are you available. I'm going through a lot right now and I need advice from you
Re: My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode by Safiaa(f): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
kowema:

O.p, this is really sad mehn! And I feel ur pain. This is how u shud confront her:, find a way to invite her over and treat her to a very romantic dinner that u cooked your self at ur place. Don't give her the slightest indication dat smtn is wrong, just keep looking into her eyes while u play, tease her etc..She may be uneasy at first knowing she has strings with someone else but later she wud get comfortable. At the climax of the dinner, hold her hands gently, loook into her eyes and ask her "why"?, she will be all dramatic but keep ur cool, den tell her she has been cheating on u and u know. Let her confess, allow her to talk even if she gets defensive, after she talks, let her know how much u love her and also make her know u won't hold her against u and that she is free and then ask her is that what u wan?"...she may be all crying at this pointt. At that point, tell her to make up her mind that what ever decision she takes is fine but u still love her. Don't shout oh. Then leave her and go to bed. You wud kill her if u do this smoothly and she wud remember for the rest of her life. Now if she comes back crying and begging, you can nowget angry, and then warn her Neva eva to try that with u again. Give her instructions like call him now and tell him its over, delete his number etc. Then go on and love her dis time with plenty adventure.
Her kind of person loves adventure and attention, the moment u take ur eyes off them, they cud fall for someone else weda good or bad.
Goodluck winning ur love back
Best advice I've seen on this forum. You're amazing.
Re: My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
tai2:

Whatever you do. Don't fall for it. Only the guilty cry when caught and of course there's an excuse for everything. Notice she initially tried to accuse you of stalking. Before she went for claiming depression and restoring her sanity through hot sex. She will of course try to make up only to get things back and do the same thing, excuse or no excuse. Cut her off completely and leave the friend issues aside. If she calls don't pick, if she sends messages don't reply. Lest you fall down in a moment of weakness. Getting over someone is rarely as easy as it looks/sounds. Make her loss permanent.

Are you there? I need your advice.
Re: My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode by Safiaa(f): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
The advice on this thread is deep. Romance section is not like this anymore. Just full of immature pre teens who think they're important. Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Safiaa:
The advice on this thread is deep. Romance section is not like this anymore. Just full of immature pre teens who think they're important. Smh.

Are you there?
Re: My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode by Safiaa(f): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
realjidejamal:

Are you there?
Yes.
Re: My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode by kowema(f): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Safiaa:
Best advice I've seen on this forum. You're amazing.

Thanks ma'am
Re: My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Safiaa:
Yes.

How can I possible dm you on here. I just need to talk to someone
Re: My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode by Safiaa(f): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
realjidejamal:

How can I possible dm you on here. I just need to talk to someone
will respond.
Re: My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
Safiaa:
will respond.

Thank you. Just replied. Please check
Re: My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode by Daeylar(f): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
@tai2

I would advice you even if you do not love anyone but her right now. After confronting her, two weeks later, get yourself a new girl. A rebound chick. Not a chick you will complain about your ex to. Someone you will screw and set your head straight even if you don't love her. Loneliness is your enemy.

I love your advice, it's perfection.

However I don't understand the paragraph above, when you say get a rebound chick, I hope you mean he should let the chick know it's nothing serious? I don't think it's right to let a girl fall in love with him then use her and break her heart just because his heart was broken?
Apart from my confusion with that paragraph, let me say again that all your advice on this topic is simply perfect

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode by Cypmeni(m): 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
these hoes ain't loyal.
Re: My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode by jorion(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sometimes, you need to learn how to walk away before things end badly. Just walk away and allow yourself to heal. Am not saying you should stop interacting with her, just don't sacrifice your time and future on the alter of love because it's not worth it especially when it only hurts you. You're really lucky, having the privilege to live in a far more developed society, don't waste it.
Re: My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode by WackyJ1(m): 9:02am On Oct 04, 2017
realjidejamal:

Thank you. Just replied. Please check

cjikeako

Mail me directly on Gmail (just add @ Gmail.com)
Re: My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode by Ajsmart(m): 11:13am On Oct 04, 2017
Let her go bro. She isn't worth the relationship and you will only be setting yourself up for failure in the future. Imagine being married to the same girl you know cheated on you.

However, since you appreciate her for being a kind and supportive soul to you, you should try and forgive her and hopefully keep her as a friend.

teflonbuzz:
I have 100 percent proof my gf is cheating on me. We were living together for over a year in Dallas before we moved to different cities in the U.S. I found out about her sexcapades from her email which I happen to know the password without her knowing. I am still contemplating how to handle it because what she has done is horrible but she has been too good to me before now. I really love this girl and I know she loves me because she has made sacrifices that no other gf has ever made for me and cried a lot when we moved to separate cities. When we were in college in Texas, this girl used to support me morally, financially, spiritually and sexually. She sold her car at some point to help me pay off my tuition debts. Yes! she is that good. We were making plans for the future before this long distance thing happened out of necessity. She started sounding somehow lately and I decided to dig and found that she has been having an affair with another guy in Illinois where she is currently. I saw their erotic convos about their bleeping, her messages asking him to bleep her and vice versa, pictures of their private parts which they exchanged, hotel receipts, plane tickets to vacations, convos of how they are having a good time etc. I am so depressed and have had to see a psychologist because of this. I don't know how to handle this because of the way I found out and because I don't wanna loose her forever; besides this the girl is really any man's dreams cos she is very pretty, kind and intelligent even though she has a bad temper sometimes. It is partly my fault because for sometime I was not calling her as much but it was cos the things I was busy with not cos I was cheating or anything like that. I JUST HATE THIS SITUATION. I don't know how I can move on from here. I had thought I found the one for real but now this! She was all I wanted. Is it love carrying me through or am I being stupid? It's okay to be sincere and tell me I am stupid now cos I just feel all kinds of way. Love is really a damn tragedy! I need opinions...it may help before I board a plane to Illinois and do something really really stupid.
Re: My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode by COUNSELME: 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
firstly i understand how depressed you are feeling right now, but i advise you confront her first on what you saw..make her know how pained you are right now,with that she would tell you everything you need to know do not be in a haste to make decisions now you are angry to avoid regrets later..you can call us on counselme on 092749494 or chat us on counselme.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos) / “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper / Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.