Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:25 AM

What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? (46550 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) / What Does A Guy Gain In A No Sex Relationship? / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by sukkot: 2:34pm On May 08, 2015
companionship. does everything have to be about s-e-x ? just make sure you dont spend any non-reciprocated money on her. if you go out you pay half and she pays half cheesy
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by kcynho(m): 2:34pm On May 08, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Ur case don dhe critical, after d "h" weh ya write u still no make frontpage, no wonder ya no gree edit am
Lolzzzzz

i swear the worst thing that can happen to anyone in this forum,Lmao !!!!!
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by adecharly(m): 2:36pm On May 08, 2015
Pure Friendship.....especially among the Married guys....(Both Men and Women).....
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by nairabetguru(m): 2:37pm On May 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
"my second look into the world shows that ihe emebiowo."

Nna truly trully "ihe emebikwala"
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Toks2008(m): 2:37pm On May 08, 2015
bruno419:
She wants you to recharge her phone, pay her hair bills, flex, go shopping, yet she says she is keeping for her husband sad sad

My question is, what will the guy benefit?

MARRY HER AND GET ALL THE BENEFITS.
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by ELGREF(m): 2:38pm On May 08, 2015
missclasssy:
A relatioship should never be a parasitic one where on partner feeds and gains at the expense of the other.
It should be a symbiotic one which benefits both parties.

The primary reason for attraction is the defining factor as regards this issue.
If all that attracts a guy to a lady is her sexual appeal, then I don't see why he would be expecting to gain something else from her.

There are other things that should attract a guy towards a lady, such as the level of education she has attained, her wit, a talent she has, the way she relates with people, a vocational skill she has acquired, her wealth, etc.
When the some of aforementioned is used as criteria for attraction coupled with her physical attributes, then definitely there wouldn't be need to ask this question.
you made a good point here, I spent 3 years in my first relationship without sex, I love her because of her beauty,actually we both fail along the line, I didn't regret abt it, this is my second years on another relationship without sex, I love this one because she has done so well for her self, very intelligence, beauty, all these gave me happiness mothan 5 minute enjoyement call sex

6 Likes

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by bxcode(m): 2:40pm On May 08, 2015
Smh at the topic...relationship is not all about sex, if thou can't control ya libido then go get a wife and settle down angry.
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Ayietim(m): 2:40pm On May 08, 2015
1. Respect,

2. Significance and an outstanding difference,

3. He will avoid the complications of soul-tieing that threaten happiness in life and in marriage, in case, the present relationship does not lead to marriage.

http://ayietim.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 08, 2015
Any girl I date will receive in the same measure she has given.

kpatata angry

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by brianromel(m): 2:42pm On May 08, 2015
Hmm,i am in a relationship with a lot of girls in my office.

We talk dirty,

we play dirty at times.

When we ball, its like non stop, champagne popping, pizza flicking, buffet jumping and club hopping.

They are more like my protectors and seekers. i want something or someone, they get. They want something i get.

But never once have i had sex with them.

not that it didnt occur to me earlier when i was new to the office.

Thank God i didnt, cos that would have really spoilt things now.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by abnsugbe: 2:44pm On May 08, 2015
bettercreature:
There is nothing like a relationship without sex,if your girl friend refused to have sex with you pls pick race,you are just ATM machine

women wicked die ooo..i wonder why a girl will eat ur money and will never want to give in...i hate meeting those who says no to sex in R/L but a BIG yes to ur #Suya,#Money..lozz..Women eee...una wicked pass some lecturers for Versity..lozz

4 Likes

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Tloc(m): 2:46pm On May 08, 2015
Velocitron:
I don't think just 'cause you're in a relationship, you're entitled to your partner's body, neither are you entitled to demanding gifts.

Personally, I intend on staying a virgin until marriage. Not for my husband or anyone else, but I believe I'm doing a favour to myself. Sex is a huge deal. It's practically the power of creation right there in your hands [size=4pt]or your genitals grin[/size] and it's a risk I'd be happy to take in the safety of marriage.

However, it's always important to set boundaries of a relationship early on. It's better to tell your partner early on that you just want a romantic relationship rather than a physical/sexual one or vice-versa. And if it doesn't sit well with your partner, let them find someone who wants the same thing they do, and you do the same.

That's a grand way to reason and an ideal that would definitely take you far in love and life.

2 Likes

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by omarhlichanwa: 2:48pm On May 08, 2015
Next plssssssss
bruno419:
She wants you to recharge her phone, pay her hair bills, flex, go shopping, yet she says she is keeping for her husband sad sad

My question is, what will the guy benefit?
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by tellwisdom: 2:49pm On May 08, 2015
penplayer:

You just hit the nail! can I hug you? grin

Mugu undecided

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by scachy(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2015
missclasssy:
A relatioship should never be a parasitic one where on partner feeds and gains at the expense of the other.

If all that attracts a guy to a lady is her sexual appeal, then I don't see why he would be expecting to gain something else from her.

There are other things that should attract a guy towards a lady, such as the level of education she has attained, her wit, a talent she has, the way she relates with people, a vocational skill she has acquired, her wealth, etc.
When the some of aforementioned is used as criteria for attraction coupled with her physical attributes, then definitely there wouldn't be need to ask this question.
U r indeed "classy "
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by freemile2ru: 2:50pm On May 08, 2015
ELGREF:
you made a good point here, I spent 3 years in my first relationship without sex, I love her because of her beauty,actually we both fail along the line, I didn't regret abt it, this is my second years on another relationship without sex, I love this one because she has done so well for her self, very intelligence, beauty, all these gave me happiness mothan 5 minute enjoyement call sex
[quote author=ELGREF post=33541177] soro niyen? Hw did u holdup not feeling like a fool for dating a nija gurl with out sex. All dis benefits u mentioned som1 else is getting dem from her without being her bf. In some cases sef plus d sex

2 Likes

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Ebonymiss: 2:51pm On May 08, 2015
bettercreature:
There is nothing like a relationship without sex,if your girl friend refused to have sex with you pls pick race,you are just ATM machine
that's wrong. Relationship is not all about sex okay?
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 08, 2015
bruno419:
most of them seems to be wiser than the devil...the will never like to visit u alone
u avnt played your game well.........
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Rapsodee(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2015
*watching in 48D*
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by sirr(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2015
Simple and Short, Relationships were never meant to be for Sex-related-Benefits, its just unfortunate how many people use relationships as an excuse. I'm no saint, but relationships were meant for parties to know their best opposite companion, and such is what leads to marriage, but not everyone will believe me, afterall, your Pastors dont saying anything about it, and you also go to church every sunday, so sex in relationships is suppose to be right...SMH.

2 Likes

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by komek(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2015
missclasssy:

Well said. Now when a guy admires all the above mentioned reasons u gave, and the babe expects u to pay the bills the OP mentioned above too, what do u advice? Na ur reasons the boy go chop after he has invested so much in that relationship? Pls tell ur sisters to be reasonable and pay their bills.

3 Likes

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by swezenberg(m): 2:53pm On May 08, 2015
missclasssy:

This is the kind of response you get from a decent lady who knows what a relationship should center on.
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by MSItachi: 2:56pm On May 08, 2015
missclasssy:

Rubbish of the highest order, so while she is collecting Tangible things like money , Car, Shopping Spree, I should be salivating based on imaginary and intangible things.... U try, Mba, You self be attracted to my education and vocational skills

12 Likes

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Lordave: 2:56pm On May 08, 2015
missclasssy:

*gives her a warm hug*

For being reasonable all of the time
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by prinzcaleb(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2015
It should be 50-50, because if not for sex why will I toast a girl in the first place?

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 08, 2015
missclasssy:

No you can't.

Hehe... She nailed him again grin grin grin
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by vicosan(m): 2:59pm On May 08, 2015
You don't gain anything in such relationship.

2 Likes

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by xynerise: 2:59pm On May 08, 2015
Never knew sex is a gain for the guys after investing so much

2 Likes

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 08, 2015
Emenandez4lyf:
my gal is more richer, she doesnt demand all she just want is my undying love
Meanwhile, we kissed on many occasion.
lol virgin boy
Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 08, 2015
lets not beat around the bush,relationship is a big scam and those who say they are gaining are mugu's in the making.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? by crackhouse(m): 3:01pm On May 08, 2015
Enegod:
A relationship without sex isn't a relationship. It's a friendship and someone is a sucker. angry
while the other one is the suckee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Doctors - Samuel And Atinuke / She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.