Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:56 PM

Cost Of ECA On WES - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of ECA On WES (5626 Views)

See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport / Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. / ECA For Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Express Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of ECA On WES by stello(f): 8:59am On May 08, 2015
Please does anyone have an idea of the cost of getting credentials assessed on WES. (Talking about the total package which includes cost of delivery to Nigeria. I just registered now and im being billed $322.05. Has anyone in the house done same before. Kindly advise a sister please.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of ECA On WES by Nobody: 9:46am On May 08, 2015
stello:
Please does anyone have an idea of the cost of getting credentials assessed on WES. (Talking about the total package which includes cost of delivery to Nigeria. I just registered now and im being billed $322.05. Has anyone in the house done same before. Kindly advise a sister please.

Thanks
It could be as high as that really. It is up to you to decide what you want to do with it.Make sure your target schools need it or prefer WES to evaluate your credentials. Cheers.
Re: Cost Of ECA On WES by stello(f): 10:39am On May 08, 2015
Samoalfred:
It could be as high as that really. It is up to you to decide what you want to do with it.Make sure your target schools need it or prefer WES to evaluate your credentials. Cheers.

@ Samoalfred, thanks for your swift response. Its actually for immigration purposes. I have heard people mention $200, reason why I was shocked to see a bill of $322.
Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of ECA On WES by jigsaw85: 10:44am On May 08, 2015
The cost of $322 is correct. It includes price of shipping via courier and tax. I know this because I did an ECA last month
Re: Cost Of ECA On WES by Nobody: 10:50am On May 08, 2015
stello:

@ Samoalfred, thanks for your swift response. Its actually for immigration purposes. I have heard people mention $200, reason why I was shocked to see a bill of $322.
Thanks once again.
Oh! I didn't think of immigration really. I think that is the price. You are welcome.
Re: Cost Of ECA On WES by Lalaska(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2015
It depends on your mode of delivery. If you choose normal post, it will be as low as $233 but if you select international courier (eg UPS, DHL, FedEx) it will take it to that amount. I hope this helps
Re: Cost Of ECA On WES by flobo: 12:20pm On May 08, 2015
Does anyone know how long (Time frame) it takes for them to conclude the ECA and give a report?
Re: Cost Of ECA On WES by stello(f): 12:21pm On May 08, 2015
Lalaska:
It depends on your mode of delivery. If you choose normal post, it will be as low as $233 but if you select international courier (eg UPS, DHL, FedEx) it will take it to that amount. I hope this helps

Yes it does really help. Tanks so much
Re: Cost Of ECA On WES by stello(f): 12:22pm On May 08, 2015
jigsaw85:
The cost of $322 is correct. It includes price of shipping via courier and tax. I know this because I did an ECA last month

@jigsaw85. Many thanks for ur clarification. God bless u
Re: Cost Of ECA On WES by stello(f): 1:15pm On May 08, 2015
flobo:
Does anyone know how long (Time frame) it takes for them to conclude the ECA and give a report?

I think its 20 working days. Not too sure though so you can reconfirm
Re: Cost Of ECA On WES by stello(f): 9:55pm On May 18, 2015
jigsaw85:

Hi Jigsaw85 pls I need ur advise here just to be sure I'm doing the right thing : I paid WES $322 since 8th of May and they're yet to send me neither a confimation email nor a reference number. I got an alert indicating they received the money but each time I go to their site to check my status it keeps telling me 'my profile is incomplete'
Kindly advise me please
Many thanks
Re: Cost Of ECA On WES by jigsaw85: 4:33pm On May 20, 2015
@ Stello, Apologies for my late reply. Normally, you should receive a reference number when creating your profile (even before payment). Did you get any confirmation after creating your profile? If not, then it is possible there is some missing information you will need to enter. Have you tried editing your profile yet?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan City Gallery / Can 12m Enough For My Wife And Two Children / France Visiting Visa To Working Visa,how Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.