Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Revolutionary Social Media Experience, Orbi; Twitter For Voice Notes Launches - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Revolutionary Social Media Experience, Orbi; Twitter For Voice Notes Launches (644 Views)

Facebook 10k Members Group And 1.2k Twitter For Sale / Google Account With Adsense, Fb Page, Twitter For Sale / Partnership Needed For A Revolutionary Startup Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revolutionary Social Media Experience, Orbi; Twitter For Voice Notes Launches by Nobody: 11:36am On May 08, 2015
Orbi is a new social network built to help people all around the world share a social experience around voice. On Orbi, you create a profile, post 9 seconds voice notes and get to discover people based on your personal social network and interests. Orbi is built to foster open ended discussions and is an avenue for endless creativity through your voice.
Orbi allows you to:
- Create your personal profile
- Find friends and other interesting people
- Post voice notes (orbs) that everyone can listen to
- Upload pictures to complement your orbs.
- Create hashtags through captions
- React to orbs with location based smileys

Android App : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.orbi.app

I think its a cool idea and I'm trying to think abt the potentials of a social media platform with a voice differentiating factor, wanna hear what you guys think abt Orbi

BTW, you can follow me on Orbi @olucurious
@blueyedgeek

Re: Revolutionary Social Media Experience, Orbi; Twitter For Voice Notes Launches by Abbamizy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
curious....... baba i was one of the guys u used to test run orbi in ui.......... there is work for you..... call 08178126438

(1) (Reply)

I need some input from Webmasters/Bloggers / Get Trained On How To Become A Web Developer In A Shorter Time / Type Your Website And Take Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.