Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) (78023 Views)

Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. / 10 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SW In Pictures / 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by hamilton62(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2015
tv05457:
I'll give it to Abiriba in Abia. Even though it's not a city but a village but that's the most beautiful, developed, village I've seen in Nigeria

Check out the pictures on the first page of this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1335746/post-photos-igbo-village-houses

Now if that's not a nice village, I don't know what is.
My dear, the day I visted abiriba for a hotel mate father's burial I was totally astonished at the road, landscape and buildings... I am from Imo state but truly, abiriba is a small london as it's called by its people... I fell in love with the place, beside who doesn't like a goodie?

4 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Jennynkk(f): 3:29pm On May 08, 2015
Uzo-Afia State

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Jennynkk(f): 3:31pm On May 08, 2015
Afia-Afia State

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by mmsen: 3:35pm On May 08, 2015
Enugu is far and away the best.

Aba and Onitsha are too filthy to compete.
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by caprini1: 3:35pm On May 08, 2015
Lordave:
Op those picture are not fair representations of Aba, should have gone to Aba north and take more pictures. Go to places like:
School road
Clifford road
Ehi road
Cameroon road
Tenant road
Market Road
Azikiwe road
Jubilee
Hospital road
St Michaels
Pound road
Howells crescent
Constitution Crescent
Scotland Crescent
Etc

Nice pictures but Nnewi looks overrated
Pls u don't need pictures,try n visit nnewi with your own camera ....u will change ur view!

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by hamilton62(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
Guys guys just take a chill pill of all these Igbo this Igbo that, yes we are progressing but let's not make this out of proportion we are not the only region in Nigeria.
If anyone wish to know how each state in S/E looks like pls they are threads opened already for that and stop the comparison is becoming an eye sore.
Pls all states in Nigeria has it's own uniqueness.
Could you please drop a link to what you've just said?
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Jennynkk(f): 3:49pm On May 08, 2015
Ofemili State

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by ejior247: 3:50pm On May 08, 2015
what is your yardstick?
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Jossyroyal1: 3:54pm On May 08, 2015
OBTMOS:
see ma Broda fa,orocity abole
Oyi......Obobi no
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by lyntiffany(f): 3:58pm On May 08, 2015
hamilton62:

Could you please drop a link to what you've just said?
don't know how to go about that, just go to the politics section, you will see where they have options like new, view and post, click on the post you will see it there.
There caption reads thus - Enugu the pride of the east.
Anambra the light and the political power of the east can't seem to remember others.
Pls bear with me.

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by nerdfrost(m): 4:01pm On May 08, 2015
Ahh na my hometown (nnewi) sure pass!!!I don't care ya all think. Nnewi is the best

2 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by bong4(m): 4:03pm On May 08, 2015
Icon4s:
6 Nnewi, Anambra State
Is that how "teething" is spelt? In front of a teaching hospital? SMH
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by hamilton62(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
don't know how to go about that, just go to the politics section, you will see where they have options like new, view and post, click on the post you will see it there.
There caption reads thus - Enugu the pride of the east.
Anambra the light and the political power of the east can't seem to remember others.
Pls bear with me.
Thanks and be blessed!

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by lyntiffany(f): 4:13pm On May 08, 2015
hamilton62:

Thanks and be blessed!
your welcome.

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Macelliot(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2015
Icon4s
Awada Obosi, Anambra State

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by treach(m): 4:17pm On May 08, 2015
Imo State is just d best amongst all. Others are too busy as in business like or local.
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 08, 2015
I hate sand dunes.
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Truckpusher(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2015
softysparky:
I hate sand dunes.

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 08, 2015
Jennynkk, you're funny with all these numerous states you created. What of Akpurumkpi State?

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 08, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=33544010][/quote] Whatever!
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Macelliot(m): 4:28pm On May 08, 2015
Jennynkk:
Afia-Afia State
Awada Obosi, Anambra

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 08, 2015
TedLawrence:
Waiting for mine oooo...MBANO
is mbano a city?
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Jennynkk(f): 4:36pm On May 08, 2015
Uzo-Efi State

3 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 08, 2015
Owerri is number 1.
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Jennynkk(f): 4:41pm On May 08, 2015
Nwanyi-Ijeko State

4 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Jennynkk(f): 4:43pm On May 08, 2015
I am coming with more state creations. Nigeria should be over 100 states, I was told!
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by chigoizie7(m): 4:44pm On May 08, 2015
What's the need for this very thread? For all I care, u were just passing and decided to take a shot to the streets or roads u passed. There is no bases or rooms for this very comparison as none of those pics portrays the true state of south-east, because for all I know, the south-east I know looks better.
My town alone(obosi) can do better,not to talk of onitsha, or even awka sef, what about enugu? Or owerri?

#quotemeanddie.
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by coolzeal(m): 4:44pm On May 08, 2015
Death of over 3million lives, starvation of over 1million Biafra children including destruction of properties. Every adult Biafran who managed to survive the starvation got #20 pounds to start life afresh irrespective of economic status before the war, an action perceived as intended to further reduce the ability of Igbos to recover economically. Go figure, we the best.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 08, 2015
Jennynkk:
I am coming with more state creations. Nigeria should be over 100 states, I was told!
what is wrong with u?
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 08, 2015
coolzeal:
Death of over 3million lives, starvation of over 1million Biafra children including destruction of properties. Every adult Biafran who managed to survive the starvation got #20 pounds to start life afresh irrespective of economic status before the war, an action perceived as intended to further reduce the ability of Igbos to recover economically. Go figure, we the best.
I swear some of una na natural trouble makers, d thread is going smoothly and u want to bring civil war into it... y do y want to spoil dz wonderful thread.

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Darlduchi: 4:56pm On May 08, 2015
Biafra remains a thorn in the conscience of every man and woman that played a part in the unspeakable genocidal war of aggression against the Biafrans.

Nothing will go smoothly for you until Biafra is fully restored.

lygn19:
I swear some of una na natural trouble makers, d thread is going smoothly and u want to bring civil war into it... y do y want to spoil dz wonderful thread.

5 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by slimfit1(m): 5:01pm On May 08, 2015
Igbo people invest in conference centres than schools and hospitals, yet are never at the forefront of critical thinking no disrespect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) / Hanging Conductor Falls Off Speeding Danfo In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.