Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,027 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured (15649 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by lalasticlala(m): 12:07pm On May 08, 2015
Three students were killed with at least twenty others injured when Boko Haram attacked

the college of Administrative and Business Study ( CABS), Potiskum in Yobe State.

Vanguard gathered the insurgents stormed the school around 8:30am Friday.

A reliable source who witnessed the Book Haram onslaught said, the heavily armed insurgents numbering about five entered the school through the main gate after killing the security guard and opened fire on students killing three of them.

The source added that, one of the insurgents died as a result of I.E.D strapped to his chest that exploded, and injured over twenty students. As at the time of filling this report, medical workers were busy evacuating the victims.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/breaking-news-three-students-killed-20-injured-as-boko-haram-attacks-yobe-school/#sthash.x6pTsR3Z.dpuf
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 08, 2015
I thought they had stooped the attacks

They better not joke with Buhari, he doesn't take nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:08pm On May 08, 2015
I S L A M lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by SeverusSnape(m): 12:09pm On May 08, 2015
Are they still fighting?...I thought their man won the election undecided
Their aim have been achieved, Why the killings again

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by Twaci(f): 12:10pm On May 08, 2015
I can't wait for this group to be wiped out once and for all. A lot of people have lost their lives and it pains me to see more do so each passing day. Students, families, children....none is exempted! SMH...

RIP to the deceased.

#teamdownwithBHguys

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 08, 2015
Boko Haram, your days are numbered.
Just few days to go.

Nigeria, From next month, the egyptians(boko) you see today, you shall see them no more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 08, 2015
They are killing those studying administrative and business, and you try to decipher why the region that has gotten more of the 'rulership' spot in Nigeria, yet very little to show for it in terms of development and transformation!

What hope has one who detests education got?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by efilefun(m): 12:11pm On May 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
I S L A M lipsrsealed

Muyogoa:
This is uncalled for.
ISLAM , the religion of piss and pieces. The boko haram, osama bilandin, and so on are the REAL MUSLIMS. The other ones had compromised. The same way we have real christians (saints) so also we have the real muslims ( boko haram, terrorists, killers, jihadists)

You nothing but a pathetic fool, have you questioned your so called Israel that supplied militants ammunition or your Bling Bling CAN president that was caught with funds trying to buy weapons oh sure that must be weapons to preach the gospel right How about the bomb blast he organized and when those who executed (dressed in Islamic robes and turban) the stupid act were caught his response was they were only staging a drama!!!! You better grow up and see beyond your nose KID.

14 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by Ojestas(m): 12:11pm On May 08, 2015
So, these people still linger with their troubles Bushmeat go soon catch the hunter !

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 08, 2015
Islam

I rather choose hell than to be in same heaven with religion of doom

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 08, 2015
[size=13pt]Deception continues.

Whenever you read , "Boko Haram" substitute with "Chadian / Cameroonian troops under command of America and France"
[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by thefakestan: 12:12pm On May 08, 2015
RIP peeps

Why don't we have Police/ Soldiers @ the school's gate? This was even early in the Morning.

Damnit!
Twaci:

Even you?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by tiamiyukunle69(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2015
These Boko boys never finish ni
And some people will say they are Buhari's boys. They are obviously not sponsored by Buhari. I believe very soon an end will come to this nonsense.
eiya
Buhari and boko haram

only God will adjoin una case till judgement day

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by LordCenturion(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2015
I think they said Boko boys are no more,,
And why are they attacking students, can't they face our soldiers?...... A lot of corruption and lies are going on in Nigeria army

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by folabayo1(f): 12:13pm On May 08, 2015
Baba will finish them all!!
With my support your support our support all togeda we can put an end to boko haram

God bless nigeria
God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by applord: 12:13pm On May 08, 2015
angry
God help GMB.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by midolian(m): 12:13pm On May 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
I S L A M lipsrsealed
Grow up

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by nerodenero: 12:13pm On May 08, 2015
the heavily armed insurgents numbering about five entered the school through the main gate after killing the security guard and opened fire on students killing three of them
I just laugh at Shekau and the id.iot he parades. Five heavily armed only against the multitudes he parades in the past killing many as a result. The end is near and very soon your head would be lost from you body.

RIP to the dead and I know the Nigerian army won't give up until terror ends.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by Tundiano(m): 12:14pm On May 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by Cubeet: 12:14pm On May 08, 2015
GenBuhari:
Deception continues.

Whenever you read , substitute "Boko Haram" with "Chadian / Cameroonian troops"
Olodo,, Join the Nigeria army and stop complaining..
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by naijainfogalery: 12:14pm On May 08, 2015
this boys again
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by Muyogoa: 12:14pm On May 08, 2015
This is uncalled for.
ISLAM , the religion of piss and pieces. The boko haram, osama bilandin, and so on are the REAL MUSLIMS. The other ones had compromised. The same way we have real christians (saints) so also we have the real muslims ( boko haram, terrorists, killers, jihadists)

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by Ojestas(m): 12:15pm On May 08, 2015
Tundiano:

Caught in d act
u ain't sharp enough...u didn't catch me grin btW,.i hope u will be paid for catching people in the act?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Are they still fighting?...I thought their man won the election?
they r waiting for may 29 before they stop

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by dollarsplenty(m): 12:15pm On May 08, 2015
BH days are numbered. period
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2015
GenBuhari:
Deception continues.

Whenever you read , substitute "Boko Haram" with "Chadian / Cameroonian troops"
So it no longer America
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by Tundiano(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2015
Ojestas:
u ain't sharp enough...u didn't catch me grin btW,.i hope u will be paid for catching people in the act?
check again
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured by kcynho(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2015
[size=15pt]
THEY SHOULD KEEP ON EXPLODING THEMSELVES,

THEY'RE ARE REALLY WORKING HARD

AND THE REWARD FOR HARDWORK IS MORE WORK

MORE GREASE TO TEHIR ELBOW

MTCHEWWWWWW

[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Move Against APC / Nigeria’s Debt Hits N25.7trn, Rises By N3.3trn In One Year / Protest In Ogun Against Electricity Distribution Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.