Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,440 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:25 PM

Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? (34388 Views)

Don't Laugh Alone: Please, What Is This Hairstyle Called? (photo) / Guys Would You Rock This Hairstyle / What Will You Call This Hairstyle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by Dyt(f): 10:18pm On May 09, 2015
Bald booth
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 09, 2015
Nneka123:
grin cheesy cry Tufia gi!
add me on Facebook @ekenwa kosy
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:25pm On May 09, 2015
Airforce1:

I think I like your Dp

Your breassts growing bigger
Ode
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by pressplay55: 10:30pm On May 09, 2015
Nneka123:
What are you doing here? you belong to celebrities go back there undecided
the much talked about Nneka123
u are not doing justice to the other side.
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by chigoizie7(m): 10:52pm On May 09, 2015
Nneka123:
s lipsrsealed

"Nneka the prety serpent" I bet u were not born when the movie was the talk of the town, those good old days,

*such a beauty to behold, but make ee no enter ur head oooh, otherwise guys emee gi ihe ana akpo "ala ala alasi alasi" or "lawandoski"
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by biGPoppaSays(m): 10:54pm On May 09, 2015
Nneka123:
What are you doing here? you belong to celebrities go back there undecided
lol
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by sweetestEgos: 10:56pm On May 09, 2015
akinboyepelumi9:
I call it the "Abija Style" only the Yorubas will understand that.
old stori
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by umarc19: 10:56pm On May 09, 2015
Yaba left undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 09, 2015
Airforce1:

I just viewed your profile for the first time dis year
And I likewhat I saw

Na your back view remain for me to see
..... and if e big pass rokiatu own, I go sing your praises
For the first time? liar! angry na this kind liar go make you have that kinda

hairstyle on page 0 grin
Airforce1:

Nneka123 is my paddy grin
kiss wink
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by ocelot2006(m): 11:08pm On May 09, 2015
Good lord.....PREDATOR!!
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by Xfemt(m): 11:14pm On May 09, 2015
omowumee:
it is soo sexy

@ omowumee, I don find u tire to be truthful to my self I don de gbadu u since d day I begin see u for nairaland ...
can I get the chance to know u better

thanks
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by yoged(m): 11:14pm On May 09, 2015
akinboyepelumi9:
oshe.abijawara bi ekun

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by emblexxx(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2015
omowumee:
why??
Cos I know u will definitely rock that style, Just saying though
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by lovely17(m): 11:27pm On May 09, 2015
What the fuvk not in this life
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by cao(f): 11:29pm On May 09, 2015

Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 09, 2015
emblexxx:

Cos I know u will definitely rock that style, Just saying though
no ooo....it looks sexy on one doesnt mean it will look sexy on another

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by harry509: 11:43pm On May 09, 2015
akinboyepelumi9:
mine is natural frm GOD.
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by Esdb3: 11:58pm On May 09, 2015
Nneka123:
shhhh lipsrsealed
Neky are you in for the Miss NL contest
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by Nobody: 12:31am On May 10, 2015
Esdb3:

Neky are you in for the Miss NL contest
No dear.
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by Esdb3: 12:36am On May 10, 2015
Nneka123:
No dear.

Ha ha!! Why you con fvvck up like this now?! Oh! I was thinking I'll bring in two queens in a row. Last year was jenima and I was so sure we you will win.

But why? Are you scared?
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by Nobody: 12:49am On May 10, 2015
Esdb3:

Ha ha!! Why you con fvvck up like this now?! Oh! I was thinking I'll bring in two queens in a row. Last year was jenima and I was so sure we you will win.

But why? Are you scared?
Yes kinda scared grin, don't know how it's been done. The campaigning is already causing commotion. I rather watch, maybe next edition.
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by Nobody: 12:50am On May 10, 2015
Mermaid aka mammywater style.(dehydrated one)
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by sketcherJ(m): 12:52am On May 10, 2015
dis is what we call ajascolistica
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by petermichaels(m): 1:28am On May 10, 2015
Omor see olden days chinese film boss. Kai! Dz world
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by CzarChris(m): 3:36am On May 10, 2015
Airforce1:

Mango tree dis night?

Na dia una dey hold meeting?
undecided
Bros na dia comfortable pass for nacking apako. A try will convince you. grin
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by Airforce1(m): 3:49am On May 10, 2015
Nneka123:
For the first time? liar! angry na this kind liar go make you have that kinda

hairstyle on page 0 grin kiss wink

grin wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by Svelteb(f): 4:17am On May 10, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
Mama Ajasco, no pls
u cudnt av given d style any beta name jawe grin
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by ShayGirl(f): 6:58am On May 10, 2015
Wow! I would be d clown and celebrity of d day,.....very weird!!! hahaha
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by timilehing(m): 7:32am On May 10, 2015
Denrele's family
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by henryutd(m): 8:21am On May 10, 2015
The devil in charge of these styles must surely manifest one day.
Re: Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:49am On May 10, 2015
akinboyepelumi9:
Truly Abija style. Hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neurite Mendes Wins Miss Africa 2016 In Calabar / 5 Fashion Trends Any Girl Who Grew Up In The 90s Probably Rocked / Ankara Styles And More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.