Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total (61876 Views)

Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. / 2015 Total Start Upper Of The Year By TOTAL / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by trino: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
marcondo13:

Sup. I will like to know how you went about the interactive videos. Is the grade still showing zero?

Yes oh!
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by bb4522(m): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
jazinogold:
good morning house, I thought the MOOC program has been extended to June 15th , due to my hectic schedule I v bn unable to finish up my week 4 mini games, I tried doing them this morning, I noticed that after finishing a game n going to d assignment page...the game score is nt graded! instead I saw, late submission! I just hope m still on track cause I don't want to miss out!

for those that are yet to complete their minigames....pls do so on time o!
But i did mine this evening and it was graded. therefore the dateline still stands.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by marcondo13: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
trino:

Yes oh!
Okay, cos I was suprised.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by madri4u: 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Unow Mooc just sent a notification mail saying dat our achievement certificate firstname shuld start with capital letter while the rest small letter i.e Mathew while our last name shuld be capital letter only i.e ADEBOWALE..so u guys shuld log in and edit ur profile..
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 13, 2015
wroskian:
I'm currently on top of a corn tree celebrating my latest oyel industry certification. Got 74.2% as weighted score & 60.91% in final quiz!
I dedicate my success to:
1. God for giving me eyes and upper limbs to access a computer and also brain to comprehend. It's by his Grace and not my doing.
2. Davide470 for bringing this great opportunity to our notice and helping out with course materials.
3. "IFPians" on this thread including those who didn't make the final cut-off mark.
4. Next OYEL job.
On behalf of my next Oyel company line manager, I hereby declare free corn for everybody with a bottle of sweet crude to wash it down. Oya make una dey jollificate.... :-D

Is the final quiz multiple choice (objective) and is is timed
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by wroskian(m): 7:26am On Jun 13, 2015
shemano:

Is the final quiz multiple choice (objective) and is is timed
MCQ and though there's a clock ticking away, it didn't affect the scores in any way. In other words, the quiz is not timed.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by madri4u: 10:21am On Jun 13, 2015
The timing is a trap ooo..It may affect d scores ooo, bcoz if it takes a person to answer d quiz say 1hr for , instead of 25minutes, dey may suspect cheating..lol

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by madri4u: 10:22am On Jun 13, 2015
The timing is a trap ooo..It may affect d scores ooo, bcoz if it takes a person to answer d quiz say 1hr for , instead of 25minutes, dey may suspect cheating..Me i used 20minutes to finish my quiz...lol!
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by masagoody(m): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2015
cheating and open book test does not appear in the same sentence..
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by marcondo13: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
madri4u:
The timing is a trap ooo..It may affect d scores ooo, bcoz if it takes a person to answer d quiz say 1hr for , instead of 25minutes, dey may suspect cheating..Me i used 20minutes to finish my quiz...lol!

I don't think so! These guys are pros at their job. Even if you have the entire day, you will not be able to do research on the entire 26 questions!
I think the lack of timing is due to the issue of the quality of internet connectivity and also because of those who are busy at their place of work.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by madri4u: 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
On d issue of d printing of the certificate, wat do u guys suggest?.coz d printing will look like as if d certificate is not authentic.Mooc shuld hav given us a hard copy certificate shipped to various countries of residence.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by marcondo13: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
madri4u:
On d issue of d printing of the certificate, wat do u guys suggest?.coz d printing will look like as if d certificate is not authentic.Mooc shuld hav given us a hard copy certificate shipped to various countries of residence.

Maybe, you are a newbie in the petroleum Industry. Do you know how much it cost to register for a short course on the Petroleum Industry at the Petroleum Training Institute, Warri? It is as cheap as 60-80k naira. We are talking about IFP, a premier Petroleum School in the world!
I have taken part in a lot of MOOC programmes from Alison, EdX to Coursera. There is none like this in the entire world!
Guy, just thank God that TOTAL is paying for everything if not, you would have an epileptic fit if they tell you the actual cost of this programme! LOL

3 Likes

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by wroskian(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
marcondo13:

Maybe, you are a newbie in the petroleum Industry. Do you know how much it cost to register for a short course on the Petroleum Industry at the Petroleum Training Institute, Warri? It is as cheap as 60-80k naira. We are talking about IFP, a premier Petroleum School in the world!
I have taken part in a lot of MOOC programmes from Alison, EdX to Coursera. There is none like this in the entire world!
Guy, just thank God that TOTAL is paying for everything if not, you would have an epileptic fit if they tell you the actual cost of this programme! LOL
Oga i hail o, show me the way now...
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by madri4u: 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hope dis works if we ship it in our CV. Online Certification Programme: as heading. Institution: IFP School in conjunction with TOTAL E&P. Coure: Oil and Gas From Exploration to Distribution. Duration:May 11, 2015-June 15, 2015..

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by madri4u: 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hope dis works if we ship it in our CV.Online Certification Programme: as heading. Institution: IFP School in conjunction with TOTAL E&P. Coure: Oil and Gas From Exploration to Distribution. Duration:May 11, 2015-June 15, 2015..
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 14, 2015
Mehn I go score 59.89 for my final quiz....
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by wroskian(m): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2015
shemano:
Chai! make dem round am up for you now. Dats sooo close.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by jazinogold(m): 8:31am On Jun 14, 2015
shemano:
bros...shey na after second attempt u score this?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by jazinogold(m): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2015
Thank God MooC is gradually coming to an end....can't wait to get hold of my certificate! but wait o.....

in d final quiz I scored 99% in first attempt and 100% in the second attempt after spending about 1hour plus to complete it!

hope am qualified for d certificate? grin

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 14, 2015
There's no need to include "online" in the course/certificate description.

MOOC did that already. Massive Open Online Course (MOOC). Now that's something not all employers know grin

see how I have it on mine lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by davide470(m): 10:01am On Jun 14, 2015
taiwolusol:
There's no need to include "online" in the course/certificate description.

MOOC did that already. Massive Open Online Course (MOOC). Now that's something not all employers know grin

see how I have it on mine lipsrsealed
Nice. but use Total as against Total E&P.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2015
davide470:
Nice. but use Total as against Total E&P.

Alright Boss wink
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by dukum: 11:03am On Jun 14, 2015
Google fundmentals of oil and gas training course,which is basically what we did.heart attack fit kill some people for the cost.so i can say it was worth it.as for inclusion in our c.v,i dnt see the point in writing an essay,just put ifp school no need putting total.if the coy wey dey luk ur cv dey global dem go know am.say like IPS in naija any good coy or rather HR shld know it.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Ababadada: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Please someone should help me too, with the downloaded materials to this victor.victor.ifiri@gmail.com
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by bal2012002(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
Just finished lots of this course but a little bad news.
Scored well in most but didn't pass the mini game 8. My overall is however above 85% without the final quiz.
I am wondering if I still have a chance and should complete the final quiz tomorrow morning or the mini game 8 failure disqualifies me all together.
Replies please
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Ababadada: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
Please help me too, late registrations here too. My email victor.victor.ifiri@gmail.com
gregzone:

Same here bro. This session won't be possible for me so I signed up for the next one.
Please forward the mooc videos and materials to my mail gregudogu@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Ababadada: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
Please help me too, my email victor.victor.ifiri@gmail.com
shemano:
for those that needs the materials from week 1 to 4 halla @me hv got them all....excuding thevideos
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by tafrica(m): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
bal2012002:
Just finished lots of this course but a little bad news.
Scored well in most but didn't pass the mini game 8. My overall is however above 85% without the final quiz.
I am wondering if I still have a chance and should complete the final quiz tomorrow morning or the mini game 8 failure disqualifies me all together.
Replies please

What are you waiting for? Game8 poor performance doesn't matter so far you have 60+% in your weighted overall score and also score 60+% in your final quiz.
As it stands, all you have to do now is to score 60+% in your final quiz. Take your time to answer them, you can only attempt them 2TIMES.
NOTE: it will be pretty good you do it today, it ends tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by bal2012002(m): 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
tafrica:

What are you waiting for? Game8 poor performance doesn't matter so far you have 60+% in your weighted overall score and also score 60+% in your final quiz.
As it stands, all you have to do now is to score 60+% in your final quiz. Take your time to answer them, you can only attempt them 2TIMES.
NOTE: it will be pretty good you do it today, it ends tomorrow
Thanks a lot. You have lifted my spirit
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Jfactor(m): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
davido tnks. just finished all of week 4 games now. remaining d quiz and survey
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by tafrica(m): 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
bal2012002:

Thanks a lot. You have lifted my spirit

You're welcome, we are meant for each other.
Make sure you do the final survey as well....again don't procrastinate till 2mw, the final questions aren't much difficult. Each question is indicated with a particular week under which it is derived, it makes it easy to go to that particular week manual.
All the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

"Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered / 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.