Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,737 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Confirmed! Qsat 11g, 13g And 23g Is Rocking Hot Now. Shame On Dstv - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Confirmed! Qsat 11g, 13g And 23g Is Rocking Hot Now. Shame On Dstv (6599 Views)

Qsat 23g For Sale. / Can Not Connect To Server, Please Try Later - Qsat 11g / Shame On Startime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirmed! Qsat 11g, 13g And 23g Is Rocking Hot Now. Shame On Dstv by satelliteDISH(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2015
Do u ve a working qsat account on ur decoder, if yes then go and check it. all dstv channels r showing now except the super sports channels.
I am in benin city now and i am watching soundcity as i make this post. ALthough i upgraded my decoder with the latest qsat software that was released.
Re: Confirmed! Qsat 11g, 13g And 23g Is Rocking Hot Now. Shame On Dstv by safex(m): 6:07pm On May 08, 2015
u guyz beta deliver ursef 4rm d bondage of dongles! I used to be a victim sumtyms ago too sha
Re: Confirmed! Qsat 11g, 13g And 23g Is Rocking Hot Now. Shame On Dstv by Mackie1(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2015
don't think you have to create another thread... buh thankss for the update much appreciated already upgraded in the afternoon
Re: Confirmed! Qsat 11g, 13g And 23g Is Rocking Hot Now. Shame On Dstv by satelliteDISH(m): 6:37pm On May 08, 2015
safex:
u guyz beta deliver ursef 4rm d bondage of dongles! I used to be a victim sumtyms ago too sha
The way u choose to live ur life is a choice. SO DONT come here and start forming big boy. i choose to watch dstv for free while u choose to pay 13900 monthly. So where is d bondage coming from?
Re: Confirmed! Qsat 11g, 13g And 23g Is Rocking Hot Now. Shame On Dstv by davodyguy: 8:35am On May 09, 2015
The moderator of this section is a sleeping one, that's y he encouraged these proliferations with impunity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed! Qsat 11g, 13g And 23g Is Rocking Hot Now. Shame On Dstv by guass(m): 10:10am On May 10, 2015
I believe in FREEDOM of speech
Re: Confirmed! Qsat 11g, 13g And 23g Is Rocking Hot Now. Shame On Dstv by satelliteDISH(m): 5:18pm On May 10, 2015
davodyguy:
The moderator of this section is a sleeping one, that's y he encouraged these proliferations with impunity
This is where u go wrong. the person that is proliferations here is You. Please keep off my thread. U r proliferation my thread with impunity.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed! Qsat 11g, 13g And 23g Is Rocking Hot Now. Shame On Dstv by satelliteDISH(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2015
guass:
I believe in FREEDOM of speech
Am with u on this bro.
Re: Confirmed! Qsat 11g, 13g And 23g Is Rocking Hot Now. Shame On Dstv by davodyguy: 5:31pm On May 10, 2015
satelliteDISH:

This is where u go wrong. the person that is proliferations here is You. Please keep off my thread. U r proliferation my thread with impunity.
Your improper written English composition says it all.

What do you understand by the word 'proliferation'?
Re: Confirmed! Qsat 11g, 13g And 23g Is Rocking Hot Now. Shame On Dstv by satelliteDISH(m): 6:47pm On May 10, 2015
davodyguy:
Your improper written English composition says it all.

What do you understand by the word 'proliferation'?
Mr. I TOO KNOW, where were u when GMB became the president of Nigeria. I May not b better than u in the use of English but i believe and know that i make more money than u do daily. if u think u r matured enough financialy to take me on this then lets post our account details and balance here. U think say nah English language i dey take pay my staff monthly?
Re: Confirmed! Qsat 11g, 13g And 23g Is Rocking Hot Now. Shame On Dstv by davodyguy: 7:09pm On May 10, 2015
satelliteDISH:

Mr. I TOO KNOW, where were u when GMB became the president of Nigeria. I May not b better than u in the use of English but i believe and know that i make more money than u do daily. if u think u r matured enough financialy to take me on this then lets post our account details and balance here. U think say nah English language i dey take pay my staff monthly?
Loooooool

This just shows how unintelligent you are. Posting bank account details for trying to call you out of your folly? Your case is even more pathetic than I thought. Reason why the moderator must do the needful in an attempt to save space from needless and frivolous threads such as this.

If you're indeed paying imaginary staff monthly income, it beats my imagination why you can't afford the Paytv subscription

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed! Qsat 11g, 13g And 23g Is Rocking Hot Now. Shame On Dstv by Edunwa302(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2015
satelliteDISH:
Do u ve a working qsat account on ur decoder, if yes then go and check it. all dstv channels r showing now except the super sports channels.
I am in benin city now and i am watching soundcity as i make this post. ALthough i upgraded my decoder with the latest qsat software that was released.
Please mine is not showing , please hw do I check if my account is still valid,Cus its not getting to server
Re: Confirmed! Qsat 11g, 13g And 23g Is Rocking Hot Now. Shame On Dstv by satelliteDISH(m): 10:02pm On May 22, 2015
Edunwa302:

Please mine is not showing , please hw do I check if my account is still valid,Cus its not getting to server
GO and upgrade ur qsat decoder first with the new software b4 it will show.
Re: Confirmed! Qsat 11g, 13g And 23g Is Rocking Hot Now. Shame On Dstv by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
satelliteDISH:

My dear poster, don't waste your saliva for keeping with the Joneses of Nigeria.
I am tired of DSTV,Startimes,Gotv,MTN,Glo,Etisalat, Airtel, I need all these free free, there are nearby lagoon to jump in for those who guffing. how do I get the decoder, and its peripherals. Send details to my pseudo email. Take5ideas@gmail.com
Re: Confirmed! Qsat 11g, 13g And 23g Is Rocking Hot Now. Shame On Dstv by satelliteDISH(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
indigene:

My dear poster, don't waste your saliva for keeping with the Joneses of Nigeria.
I am tired of DSTV,Startimes,Gotv,MTN,Glo,Etisalat, Airtel, I need all these free free, there are nearby lagoon to jump in for those who guffing. how do I get the decoder, and its peripherals. Send details to my pseudo email. Take5ideas@gmail.com
My Pal, where do u stay? i am based in benin city. i am currently having problem with my desktop hard disk. SO i cant use my gmail on my PC now.
Re: Confirmed! Qsat 11g, 13g And 23g Is Rocking Hot Now. Shame On Dstv by manneger2: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
pls hw will i do d upgrade
Re: Confirmed! Qsat 11g, 13g And 23g Is Rocking Hot Now. Shame On Dstv by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
pls friends can dongle open Starsat star time..
Re: Confirmed! Qsat 11g, 13g And 23g Is Rocking Hot Now. Shame On Dstv by jaysmallz(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Adielcy:
pls friends can dongle open Starsat star time..
no
Re: Confirmed! Qsat 11g, 13g And 23g Is Rocking Hot Now. Shame On Dstv by swit4real: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
kindly assist me diagnose this error being displayed by my Qsat Q13G. ” Service Not Available” This error comes up only on selected channels. Though it will first show an error ” Bad Signal” before “Service Not
Available”. When I discovered this ,that some channels on certain frequency do show and some display an error”Service Not Avalaible” I rescanned for channels, but discovered that those channels even disappeared completely.please I need advice.

you can inboxe at krisjnr007@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Confirmed! Qsat 11g, 13g And 23g Is Rocking Hot Now. Shame On Dstv by satelliteDISH(m): 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
swit4real:
kindly assist me diagnose this error being displayed by my Qsat Q13G. ” Service Not Available” This error comes up only on selected channels. Though it will first show an error ” Bad Signal” before “Service Not
Available”. When I discovered this ,that some channels on certain frequency do show and some display an error”Service Not Avalaible” I rescanned for channels, but discovered that those channels even disappeared completely.please I need advice.

you can inboxe at krisjnr007@yahoo.co.uk
List some of the channels. maybe i could be of help. i ll check using my clients Q13G.
Re: Confirmed! Qsat 11g, 13g And 23g Is Rocking Hot Now. Shame On Dstv by fixedhollies(m): 4:10am On Nov 29, 2018
Out. Of Q11 and Q23 Qsat decoder which one is the best to use please

(1) (Reply)

How To Clear All Gotv And Dstv Error Codes With Short Code / E133-4 Scrambled Channels.. Whats Dstv Up To? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.