Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Why Bother Yourself When Your Users Dont Care About The Platform You Use? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Bother Yourself When Your Users Dont Care About The Platform You Use? (608 Views)

6 Personal Details Every Website And App You Use Knows About You / Social Media Platform You Can Pay In Naira For Their Services / Why Are You Chasing Your Users Away With Adverts?(reasons To Stop) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Bother Yourself When Your Users Dont Care About The Platform You Use? by pelij18(m): 5:21pm On May 08, 2015
I think is due time we eliminate this childish mentallity from the webmaster world. day to day webmaster quarrel and engage in cyber melee focused on issues like;

- "wordpress vs blogger"
- "wapka vs php etc".

Most webmasters are enemies today as a result of this issue, dont you think we should mind our own business and see how we can grow big and offer great content to our users. Else if this continues, all those who are included in this childish fight might end up in a side of detriment.

The most important thing in a website is what you offer (quality content). If you can be able to deliver good, witty and superb content to your users then why do you need to bother, by the way we all know our users dont care about the platform we use, rather all they care is how could this website be of help.

On my own part i will advice everyone who dream of owning a website to first;

1. know his passion
2.apply your passion
3.know whether folks tend to like it (and once this question is answered) then you can now go ahead with your prefered platform be it wapka, wordpress, blogger etc.

But on a special note, if you aim at becoming a web-developer, i will advice you never remain at a stand, try to learn and move ahead with your carrier, because that's what help in building your skills and CV.

This is all i have for you guys today, i would share more if need be, but that will be based on my next observation.

4 Likes

Re: Why Bother Yourself When Your Users Dont Care About The Platform You Use? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
very insightful,u nailed it bro,thumbs up!
Re: Why Bother Yourself When Your Users Dont Care About The Platform You Use? by afrideo(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
That argument is rubbish
Re: Why Bother Yourself When Your Users Dont Care About The Platform You Use? by bedfordng(m): 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
not bad
Re: Why Bother Yourself When Your Users Dont Care About The Platform You Use? by henryobinna(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
I don't hear of such argument of recent, so it's an old thing even though some platforms are better than others content comes first and anyone got into serious argument because of this is a kid

(1) (Reply)

Get The Best Wordpress Theme Nw For Ur Website@ N3,000 Only, Cal 08133833369 Now / Urgent.. Blogger Needed! / Please I Need Your Help On Wapka Unified Download Page Code For Games And App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.