Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:36 PM

There Has Never Been A Fight Between Me And Fashola - Bola Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Has Never Been A Fight Between Me And Fashola - Bola Tinubu (16289 Views)

Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill / Crisis Between Tunde Fashola & Bola Tinubu Deepens As Both Camps Declare War / Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Has Never Been A Fight Between Me And Fashola - Bola Tinubu by efilefun(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2015
What the F is this one saying
unphilaz:
why? Tinubu you don disgrace oba. Which part of lagoon you wan enter
Re: There Has Never Been A Fight Between Me And Fashola - Bola Tinubu by wiseoneking: 9:16pm On May 08, 2015
Freciprocal:
One of the healthiest political relationships I must say!

wink
Believe this and believe anything. I say anything. Deceit?
Re: There Has Never Been A Fight Between Me And Fashola - Bola Tinubu by ogundeleai(m): 9:22pm On May 08, 2015
...Whether lagosians and many that are making erroneous impression will believe you is another..
Whatever we"l like to see fashola as minister in the buhari cabinet
Re: There Has Never Been A Fight Between Me And Fashola - Bola Tinubu by sniperr007(m): 9:29pm On May 08, 2015
Freciprocal:
One of the healthiest political relationships I must say!

wink

So is d oba lying?
Re: There Has Never Been A Fight Between Me And Fashola - Bola Tinubu by Solomon30: 9:44pm On May 08, 2015
IT IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR BOLA TINUBU TO OPENLY TELL TRUTH NO MATTER HOW TRIVIAL, INCONSEQUENTIAL AND UNIMPORTANT. ITS A NORM AND A WAY OF LIFE. HOW TRAGIC!

2 Likes

Re: There Has Never Been A Fight Between Me And Fashola - Bola Tinubu by maberry(m): 10:00pm On May 08, 2015
Make we take fear gree
Re: There Has Never Been A Fight Between Me And Fashola - Bola Tinubu by obowunmi(m): 10:17pm On May 08, 2015
Lies.

We know how much they despise each other.
Re: There Has Never Been A Fight Between Me And Fashola - Bola Tinubu by nwadiuko1(m): 10:22pm On May 08, 2015
kodded:
Team Mouth Odor crew lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
egbo u bad gan
Re: There Has Never Been A Fight Between Me And Fashola - Bola Tinubu by DExplorer1: 12:45pm On May 09, 2015
obiak4:

anybody who believe that Fashola and thief sorry chief tunubu did not have any problem will also believe as explained by the SAtanIST that GEJ was the best president of all time in Nigeria
Fashola nominated a candidate thief tunubu and akinolu nominated ambode and some gullible person go say them no get problem
Fashola brought Adeshina home and nominated him but Tinubu wanted Ambode. Of course party leaders always win.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Won't Win Delta State (My Personal Observation) - 4teenblaq / GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission / NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.