Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:28 PM

Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] (42431 Views)

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / BREAKING: ‘president Buhari Attended Mosque, But Very Ill’ / Residents Hail Aregbesola After Jumaat Prayers In Osun - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by lazsnaira(m): 6:39pm On May 08, 2015
eyeview:
How come nobody sees anything wrong whenever our presidents and heads of states are seen seated in mosques in jumaat services or being greeted by fellow worshippers,but it is termed as 'politicising church services' when a president attends church services?

Its called selective perception. Practiced mostly be the south west media.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by Abduletudaye(m): 6:41pm On May 08, 2015
natureblack:
If the people of this religion (Islam) are asked about the proof of the soundness of their religion,they flare up,get angry and spill the blood of whoever confronts them with this question.They forbid rational speculation,and strive to kill their adversaries.This is why truth became thoroughly silenced and concealed.

Islam is conceived in a barbarous brain for the use of a barbarous people,it was - and it remains - incapable of adapting itself to civilization.Wherever it has dominated,it has broken the impulse towards progress and checked the evolution of society.

Ermmmm... undecided
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by GodMode: 6:41pm On May 08, 2015
Nigeria needs an Atheist as a president...
All this involving religion in politics should be banned..
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by simpleseyi: 6:45pm On May 08, 2015
natureblack:
If the people of this religion (Islam) are asked about the proof of the soundness of their religion,they flare up,get angry and spill the blood of whoever confronts them with this question.They forbid rational speculation,and strive to kill their adversaries.This is why truth became thoroughly silenced and concealed.

Islam is conceived in a barbarous brain for the use of a barbarous people,it was - and it remains - incapable of adapting itself to civilization.Wherever it has dominated,it has broken the impulse towards progress and checked the evolution of society.

What is the proof of your own religion? Well, I don't want to you know. I don't care. I mind my business and my religion, so mind your own business and religion. If you say that your god the father slept with your god the mother through your god the holy spirit and this lead to the birth of your god the son, it is your business, I don't care. I am not concerned. I mind my business, so mind yours.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by dayocash: 6:49pm On May 08, 2015
tit:

i hate him. silly brainless baba
Yes, he's silly, very very silly. Just like ur brainless father.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by galadee(m): 6:51pm On May 08, 2015
ifyan:
Please stop giving this man attention.

So that he will be prepared for the task ahead.

There is much work to be done. No stone should be left untouched.

You know. ......
yes ooo my guy
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by mistybravo(m): 6:52pm On May 08, 2015
simpleseyi:

What is the proof of your own religion? Well, I don't want to you know. I don't care. I mind my business and my religion, so mind your own business and religion. If you say that your god the father slept with your god the mother through your god the holy spirit and this lead to the birth of your god the son, it is your business, I don't care. I am not concerned. I mind my business, so mind yours.

Easy man, slow it down with the fool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by dvee2: 6:54pm On May 08, 2015
eyeview:
How come nobody sees anything wrong whenever our presidents and heads of states are seen seated in mosques in jumaat services or being greeted by fellow worshippers,but it is termed as 'politicising church services' when a president attends church services?

There is a difference my friend. Buhari only attends prayers and leave, while GEJ attend prayers and delivers a speech addressing national issues. That is wrong. 9 out of 10, a Muslim president will not be given a microphone at the mosque. While vice versa is the case for GEJ at the church.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by hamzyluv(m): 6:57pm On May 08, 2015
tit:
so he has started jumping from masque to masque.
he will soon pay homage to Baba Eleko
my brother u are wronged OK.. in Islam we don't have permanent mosque unlike other religion.. u only needs to enter any mosque around u to pray .. ghaskiya

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by adenine02: 7:05pm On May 08, 2015
wachakuta:

Amin oo my Guy... may God give him d strength to turn dis yeye con3 around..
Around for good

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by adenine02: 7:09pm On May 08, 2015
natureblack:

The Qur'an calls for belief and consequent obedience.It is,surely,calculated to inspire fear,indeed abject terror,rather than love.

......to read the Qur'an is penance rather than pleasure.
Stuck your head into your ass

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by DExplorer1: 7:10pm On May 08, 2015
tit:

Get a life and make a meaning out of it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 08, 2015
dealeh:

Jubilation and joy as @MBuhari attended Jumaat prayers at Mambila Mosque earlier this afternoon.

See more photo bellow…

http://www.gltrends.com/buhari-attended-jumaat-prayers-mambila-mosque-earlier-afternoon-see-photos/

Where on earth is mambila
At first glance I thought I saw sambisa

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by natureblack(m): 7:18pm On May 08, 2015
simpleseyi:

I'm an atheist,and I'm proud.

There's only one faith,for example,that kills you or wants to kill you if you draw a bad cartoon of the prophet.There's only one faith that kills you or wants to kill you if you renounce the faith.Obviously,most Muslim people are not terrorists.But I ask,if you insult the prophet,do you have what's coming to you ? It's more than just a fringe element.

Mr Simpleseyi,(Islam) from its very birth has used the edge of the sword as a means to convert or conquer those with different religious convictions.Fact!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:18pm On May 08, 2015
tit:
yu beta modify dis yur quote to someton beta bfor thunder fire you there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by anonimi: 7:19pm On May 08, 2015
tbaba1234:
Because he went to mosque one friday. Lol... Most conscious muslims go to mosque on fridays in case you didn't know.

Please show other reports and photos of him going to mosque on other Fridays before the elections.
Thanks.
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by Eshinwaju: 7:19pm On May 08, 2015
babyosisi:

babeosisi....has cum o....... grin....samibisa.......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by ifeanyi83(m): 7:21pm On May 08, 2015
Why can't his guards just wait outside since they will not join in the prayers?, I hope they're sensible enough to pull of their shoes....
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by TeamSimple(m): 7:25pm On May 08, 2015
natureblack:

The Qur'an calls for belief and consequent obedience.It is,surely,calculated to inspire fear,indeed abject terror,rather than love.

......to read the Qur'an is penance rather than pleasure.
Clap for yourself Williams Shakespare..
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by TeamSimple(m): 7:28pm On May 08, 2015
tit:

i hate him.
silly brainless baba
Just like all the Male children that has ever emanated from your family..right from your fore-fathers. PIG.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by natureblack(m): 7:35pm On May 08, 2015
adenine02:

Stuck your head into your ass
If only euthanasia was legal in Nigeria,that might have put an end to your woe_If only. undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 08, 2015
Pray for God to forgive you for the blood you shield during GEJ reigned***

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by hmohammed(m): 7:42pm On May 08, 2015
Beef. Den go and die
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:42pm On May 08, 2015
tit:

i hate him.
silly brainless baba
bad belle is allowed. tongue
You own your opinion

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by hmohammed(m): 7:43pm On May 08, 2015
MightyD:
Pray for God to forgive you for the blood you shield during GEJ reigned***

Beef. Do u have any evidence monkey
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by zimoni(f): 7:44pm On May 08, 2015
tit:

No.

He's been worshiping at the mosque for long before he even became a President-elect. Some soldiers at the Barracks' checkpoint always chant SaiBaba. Whenever we hear chant of saibaba on friday, we always knew Buhari was going to the mosque. English and the other soldier(I've forgotten his name) are the loudest, very loud voice.

Few weeks ago, some soldiers' wife were chanting e-payment, Buhari nodded. I believed he's gonna implement the system eventually. Imagine a situation whereby a lcpl in NAF earns about 90 and the equivalent in NA earns less than 70. May God save this nation.

I wish Buhari best of luck sha.

Yet, PDP shall be back in a refined form.

PDP for life, ashewos may port to APC.
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by zimoni(f): 7:49pm On May 08, 2015
babyosisi:

It's a Barracks at Asokoro along Kubwa-Zuba expressway. Formerly called Gowon Barracks.
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by zimoni(f): 7:51pm On May 08, 2015
simpleseyi:

That's unnecessary Bro, please ignore the dude.
Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by stinggy(m): 7:54pm On May 08, 2015
tit:

i hate him.
silly brainless baba

Die hating undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by aremed(m): 8:04pm On May 08, 2015
tit:

ur father must be brainless as well

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] by Generalkorex(m): 8:05pm On May 08, 2015
The only mambilah I knw is Mambilah hotel @agric ikorodu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore / Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers / 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.