Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:08 PM

You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye (28557 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) / Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Ashleyma77(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2015
This twitter handle is connected to the
church's main twitter handle @RCCGHQ so
it's his real handle.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/596713380871872515

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Ebubeslym(m): 6:36pm On May 08, 2015
really?
no let Christians in Iraq hear you.

FTC

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by temitemi1(m): 6:38pm On May 08, 2015
Ok sir!
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 08, 2015
If...If.... Adeboye really hold this belief then I am disappointed. So a soldier who has not been to the War front is less a soldier? Hmmmm

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by marvelling(m): 6:43pm On May 08, 2015
Freemanan:
If...If.... Adeboye really hold this belief then I am disappointed. So a soldier who has not been to the War front is less a soldier? Hmmmm

I wonder o!

12 Likes

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Krak(m): 6:46pm On May 08, 2015
Very true. It is those that have gone through the trial by fire that can really describe it.

I have been there, for twenty years of my life.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Krak(m): 6:48pm On May 08, 2015
Freemanan:

He did not say less, he said "Tested". He is not belitling any one, he is just trying to make people imagine the terrors in some parts of the North.

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Ashleyma77(m): 6:50pm On May 08, 2015
Freemanan:

not really. but pure gold can't be gotten without passing through thorough refining.tests better a christian.

12 Likes

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 08, 2015
Krak:

He did not say less, he said "Tested". He is not belitling any one, he is just trying to make people imagine the terrors in some parts of the North.

You don't have to translate for him. I know what he is saying. Lemme work with your own translation now.... tested abi? SO, THE PASTORS IN THE NORTH HAVE HIGHER MIGHT.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Ashleyma77(m): 7:35pm On May 08, 2015
lalasticlala:

Hope its not a fake account

No.No.its verified.check his Original Twitter handle .you can't falsify an original.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by CR77(f): 7:52pm On May 08, 2015
Very true sir

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by fpeter(f): 7:52pm On May 08, 2015
Hmmm
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by ajayiopy: 7:52pm On May 08, 2015
Well said
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Princessonelove: 7:52pm On May 08, 2015
After you sir, after all you're the shepherd while we're the sheep.

7 Likes

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 08, 2015
Islam

God why?

just check northern Nigeria, Pakistan Iran Afghanistan Syria Palestinian Yemen Somalia etc

I weep for the religion of doom

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by pretydiva(f): 7:53pm On May 08, 2015
True talk

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by slap1(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2015
Don't interpret it literally.

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by shammah1(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2015
Very true. I'm a testimony of that. It's well

3 Likes

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by free2ryhme: 7:53pm On May 08, 2015
undecided

Would same apply to Christians living in Saudi Arabia or Iran and Iraq or libya
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by free2ryhme: 7:54pm On May 08, 2015
The test of Paul was never in relation to that of Peter when he denied Christ

1 Like

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Dannyset(m): 7:54pm On May 08, 2015
Yes.....especially in Chibock.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 08, 2015
Adeboye should go and live in Sambisa forest to test himself.

5 Likes

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by lilmax(m): 7:54pm On May 08, 2015
This is the fACT
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by uaccurate: 7:54pm On May 08, 2015
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by drnairalov: 7:54pm On May 08, 2015
can someone explain
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 08, 2015
Sorry sir, but with all respect,

This is BULLSHÍT

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by Texcoco(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2015
Dis yah fi ah bery gud yarn fram de preacher man...I and I no wah gwan ina de north...dem christian persecutian,discriminatian and eben destractian.Jah rastafarai,cam dun an save yah brethren.
Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by AbuMikey(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2015
Who has religion Helped exactly?

3 Likes

Re: You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye by afuye(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2015
See f

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian / Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God / Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.