Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO (14868 Views)

Free Info To Get Easy Loan For Your Business / 100 Ways How To Be Self Employed And Earn Better Income And Stay Wealthy / Easiest Method Of Bread And Bakery Business(free Info) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO by inereunwa1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hmmmm so I'm not the only one who has been scammed by that thief called @2odmaster I have paid that scammer my hard earned money 24k hoping to make money online and quite my job , I paid him that money because I was desperate. it all started when I contacted him concerning crakrevenue ,he agreed to set up every thing for 6k and I paid the money into his account. after two days i called him and he said that the money is not enough that the total cost is 8k and i should send him the remaining 2k which I did . he did send me the account though but I was banned the following month because I contacted their customer care which he failed to tell me at beginning, I paid him another 8k again for Facebook account with 1k+ friends which he promised me he will send me the details as soon as he receive payment but instead he sent me a scanned copy of a driver's license and asked me to sign up and verify my account with it up till now I only have less than 100 friends. out of desperation I called him again if he has crakrevenue account he replied in the affirmative and we bargained for 5k and I paid him the following day ,I called him after two days and he said that the guy who is running the account registration is demanding that I should paid the remaining 3k that the money is not enough , I paid the the money the following week. after waiting for like 3 days I called him again and asked for the account but he kept giving me flimsy excuses and he later replied me and asked me to download ip software and use it to sign up , I have been calling him since then but he is no longer picking my calls. so please don't do any business with this guy he is a big time scammer
Re: 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO by inereunwa1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
the sweat wey I take make that money will haunt you for the rest of your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO by Tahtah: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
It is a good idea
Re: 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO by 2oddMASTER: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
I just laff when I see some fools. The fool above said he got ban and blamed it on me. Lol when I made it very clear that the crakrevenue was a cheat. Imagine using mtn cheat then u call mtn customer care to ask them why your cheat is not browsing well,that's exactly what this slowpoke did.anyway am not here to answer all this rubbish comments,am here to continue the thread.am not begging anyone to do business in short nobody should contact me.
Re: 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO by inereunwa1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
2oddMASTER:
I just laff when I see some fools. The fool above said he got ban and blamed it on me. Lol when I made it very clear that the crakrevenue was a cheat. Imagine using mtn cheat then u call mtn customer care to ask them why your cheat is not browsing well,that's exactly what this slowpoke did.anyway am not here to answer all this rubbish comments,am here to continue the thread.am not begging anyone to do business in short nobody should contact me.
you idiot you don't want anybody to contact you yet you are posting your trash and your contact details here, now I know how you make your cursed money, from other's sweat you will never know peace in your life!!!!!!!!!!;
Re: 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO by inereunwa1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
2oddMASTER:
it's people like you that are spoiling the image of this country, just type " Nigerian scam " you will see thousands of stories about your fellow scammers who have duped others of their hard earned money!!!!!!!!!! it's only God that will judge you people
Re: 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO by 2oddMASTER: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
inereunwa1:
you idiot you don't want anybody to contact you yet you are posting your trash and your contact details here, now I know how you make your cursed money, from other's sweat you will never know peace in your life!!!!!!!!!!;
clap for youself
Re: 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO by inereunwa1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
2oddMASTER:
clap for youself
for now you might think that you have won but don't worry you will meet your Waterloo mark my word
Re: 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO by inereunwa1(m): 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
buruike:
@2oddMASTER
Please proof me wrong and return my money.
my sister you are right he is nothing more than a scammer let him come and defend this one as well
Re: 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO by buruike(f): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
2oddMASTER:
I just laff when I see some fools. The fool above said he got ban and blamed it on me. Lol when I made it very clear that the crakrevenue was a cheat. Imagine using mtn cheat then u call mtn customer care to ask them why your cheat is not browsing well,that's exactly what this slowpoke did.anyway am not here to answer all this rubbish comments,am here to continue the thread.am not begging anyone to do business in short
nobody should contact me.

Ole !! See your mouth like pig own.
I can see u r jabbing anyhow.oya come defend yourself for my #5000 I paid you for a personal VPN or Ip.
After u asked- (what I now realised it's yr mode of op ) for said it now cost 8k which I m sure u were expecting I ll add the extra 3k but to ur surprise I asked for the money back that I don't have anything to balance it you first gave excuse if being busy and after stopped picking my calls.
What thing I know is there are sincere ppl out there that make it big so they can't cheat others of their little hard earned money and there
Are hungry PISS-HEAD like you who know no squat and has nothing next to 1kobo that will always be a cheat.
You won't discourage me frm moving on or trusting others as I m a kind if person who like to have multiple streams of income so eàt the 5k and if u stil have gut to open yr sorry ass gutter of as tinkling mouth for some sorry petty lame excuse then it's proves u no get face that shames at all-yea I know what I just wrote cos u r not worth using a good voc for anyway.Chemi-cheapscam I sabi gimmicks wanna b dumb head
Re: 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO by yinkeys(m): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2015
Mogenerous:
Please can you teach me how to create a landing page free plsssssss.
Good day,
please do you now know how to create landing pages
Re: 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO by mustmust(m): 11:17am On Sep 28, 2015
inereunwa1:
Hmmmm so I'm not the only one who has been scammed by that thief called @2odmaster I have paid that scammer my hard earned money 24k hoping to make money online and quite my job , I paid him that money because I was desperate. it all started when I contacted him concerning crakrevenue ,he agreed to set up every thing for 6k and I paid the money into his account. after two days i called him and he said that the money is not enough that the total cost is 8k and i should send him the remaining 2k which I did . he did send me the account though but I was banned the following month because I contacted their customer care which he failed to tell me at beginning, I paid him another 8k again for Facebook account with 1k+ friends which he promised me he will send me the details as soon as he receive payment but instead he sent me a scanned copy of a driver's license and asked me to sign up and verify my account with it up till now I only have less than 100 friends. out of desperation I called him again if he has crakrevenue account he replied in the affirmative and we bargained for 5k and I paid him the following day ,I called him after two days and he said that the guy who is running the account registration is demanding that I should paid the remaining 3k that the money is not enough , I paid the the money the following week. after waiting for like 3 days I called him again and asked for the account but he kept giving me flimsy excuses and he later replied me and asked me to download ip software and use it to sign up , I have been calling him since then but he is no longer picking my calls. so please don't do any business with this guy he is a big time scammer

The guy is a big scammer ! everyday he's pushes the goal post further instead of telling you what you have to spend all at once . after he agreed i pay 6k for crack revenue , he said i should add 2k to make it 8k for the account later he said it was for the cheat only that i should pay another money for the account of course i refused. He will be paid in full and more what he is sowing am sure of this.
Re: 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO by inereunwa1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
mustmust:

The guy is a big scammer ! everyday he's pushes the goal post further instead of telling you what you have to spend all at once . after he agreed i pay 6k for crack revenue , he said i should add 2k to make it 8k for the account later he said it was for the cheat only that i should pay another money for the account of course i refused. He will be paid in full and more what he is sowing am sure of this.
omg that's exactly what he told me after paying him the 8k and the other thing I noticed about him is that he doesn't joke with money even if you are owning him any amount he won't let you rest until you pay and after getting the money he call you unless you call him, and when you do he will start giving one execuse like, no electricity or the guy running the package is busy and all that
Re: 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO by inereunwa1(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
yinkeys:

Good day,
please do you now know how to create landing pages
you mean all the grammar we are speaking since you haven't heard?? look for someone else this guy is a scammer
Re: 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO by Prec1ous(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2015
[b]Been a student in any Nigerian institution is not easy especially when you have no support or your allowance is never enough, trust me, i have been there before and i know how it feels.

I have been there and i know how it feels, so i complied this post which comprises of all the business me and friends engaged in to live well and better during our university days.

This post will open your mind to simple businesses you can start at your campus irrespective of your location of finance with little or no capital to earn money and live well and better.

SAY NO to Armed robbery, prostitution, stealing, Cultism and other negative social vices.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO READ THE POST (it has no worth in money and you are lucky to see it)
[size=13pt]
Amazing ways to make money as a Nigerian undergraduate student both online and offline in any Institution[/size]
[/b]
Re: 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO by geebehn(m): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2015
inereunwa1:
Sorry bro, I think this will teach you a big lesson. Why should you go ahead and send more money when the first deal wasn't successful. Like seriously u don't have to be desperate in making money online. To say the fact, coming across this thread few months back opened my eyes in so many ways but I never depended on the OP, I made my own personal findings from the few tips I got from his thread. We have Google and so many search engines, different forums that deals with online biz, YouTube is also there.

2oddMASTER:
clap for youself
Is this all what you can say? undecided
Re: 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO by akamma: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
i will like to meet you to assist me to know this internet business
Re: 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO by inereunwa1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=geebehn post=40351503]
Sorry bro, I think this will teach you a big lesson. Why should you go ahead and send more money when the first deal wasn't successful. Like seriously u don't have to be desperate in making money online. To say the fact, coming across this thread few months back opened my eyes in so many ways but I never depended on the OP, I made my own personal findings from the few tips I got from his thread. We have Google and so many search engines, different forums that deals with online biz, YouTube is also there.

well I thought the guy was trustworthy I never knew he was a scammer. I saw your dm on my profile but I can't read the msg cuz I no longer use the email address I used to sign up here please could you msg me on WhatsApp 07064204510
Re: 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO by geebehn(m): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
undecided
Re: 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO by living2013(m): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
2oddMASTER:
2.Facebook/click bank
What am about to post here can earn you thousands in days.
First thing try to get a female identity card,then register a fb account in that name.so incase fb asks you to upload an I'd you won't lose all your account.
Upload pics of a half naked babe[white babe)
Now put your location,school adress as usa.
Search for friends in the us add about 50
Now logout from facebook
Logon to click bank register an account (uk account)
Search for romance product to promote eg how to increase your dick
After a day come back to your fb you would see lots of friend request as babes attract attention.the more you accept the more they keep coming...
Now our goal is to get the maximum friends of 5000 in one week very acheivable!
Now download auto friend adder addon to your google chrome.
Go to friend request page and lunch auto friend adder.
Relax while it automatically adds yours friends. When its done you wud see your friend list has increased,this means more friend request would pour in also.
So just wait till your request hits 900plus and lunch auto adder again.continue this method until your friends hits the maximum fb allows which is 5k.
Now your made,since you have about 3k usa friends.
Next step create a facebook page with eye catching name to promote ur clickbank product eg Bleep Goddess
Next download auto fanpage inviter addon to ur google chrome
Lunch the app and invite ur 5k friends to like ur page at once.
Now once this done logout and wait for a day or two you page must have goten over 10k likes and it keeps growing
Now post your click bank hop link and watch as your sales roll in.
Any question drop here

How are u promoting the clickbank affiliate with facebook page. I tried to share my affiliate link on my page but it was unsuccessful. My brief research is indicating that its not shareable on fb. Pls enlighten me on how to succeed.

Thanks.
Re: 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO by emeths: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
following!
Re: 100 Ways To Make Cash Online FREE INFO by y4code(m): 12:34am On Mar 06, 2016
2oddMASTER:
For the facebook I have a software that you can use to generate 5k emails from any country in seconds. cost 2k watsapp me.or I can give you an account with 5k friends
can you please share the software with me Britneyknox99@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Approves $10k Per Week FX Sale To Bdc’s / Dangote Tomato Factory Reopens February / Startup Funds For Nigerian Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.