Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets (455 Views)

Dignity Of Labour:man Dresses In Suit To Sell Nuts / Tiger-nut Seller In Suit At Abuja Market (Photo) / Meet Ghanaian Man Who Sells Water Melon In A Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets by expogist(m): 11:19pm On May 08, 2015
Pictured above is Daniel Nartey, a Ghanaian
man who dresses in a suit to hawk water melon
around Madina in Ghana's capital, Accra to eke
a living. When asked why he dresses this way,
Daniel said;
"My pastor always says dress well no
matter the job you do, so I decided to
wear a suit. Some laugh at me, others
encourage me and are willing to help
me"
Daniel says his dressing gives him an edge
which helps him make 100 % profit after sales
"I make 100% profit. I think it is because
of how I dress, people notice me easily
and want to buy from me," Mr Nartey
said.
The 25-year-old is a primary school teacher and
sells watermelon during weekends and when the
school is on vacation. He is saving up to buy an
oven and wants to one day own his own snack
bar.
Photo credit: BBC
For more details visit

www.86wiz.com

Re: Ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets by Henrypraise41(m): 11:30pm On May 08, 2015
May GOD see you through in your struggling, in no distance time you will make it
Re: Ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets by Osirimononaye(m): 11:35pm On May 08, 2015
Pray for success.
Re: Ghanaian Man Dresses In A Suit To Sell Water Melon On The Streets by kambili999(f): 12:00am On May 09, 2015
he sure has a point in attracting customers because of the uniqueness of his dressing. I sure wish you the best in your endeavors.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Billionaire Takes 6,400 Staff On Holiday To Paris; Costs Him About $50m / Caption This Moment By The Kids @ D Party.. Who Rocks It Better? / Letter To The Ex-president (GEJ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.