Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:44 AM

HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife (6597 Views)

Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral / 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife / When your maid becomes the madam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 11:26pm On May 08, 2015
Please I need mature comments and advice.

Thanks.

Our Marriage is Just 2 weeks old and the new maid cooks better than my wife. The Maid is from Calabar.

I told my wife about it and she was provoked. She has not said a word to me for two days now.

Please what do I do? How do I manage this situation?

Please Help cry

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by sinaj(f): 11:27pm On May 08, 2015
bak to da matter...

did u tell ur wife dat u prefer her maid's meal to hers for real shocked

picture of bandage on your head or adonbirivit undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by DanceVille: 11:27pm On May 08, 2015
Just do substitution Method...
Substitute your wife for your maid...
Lemme hear what the poster below me has to say..

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by Mariecakes(f): 11:30pm On May 08, 2015
Send the maid away

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by DanceVille: 11:31pm On May 08, 2015
Lol! Where u go before?
sinaj:
m bak

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by greatmarshall(m): 11:32pm On May 08, 2015
Habaa... Bros you sef... You no suppose open up like that tell your wife... As for your wife, she for no allow a maid dey cook for her house... Wetin do her hand?

2 Likes

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 11:33pm On May 08, 2015
Mariecakes:
Send the maid away

And start eating food without taste? I don't like eating outside.

And my wife has refused to go to a catering school. I'm not happy cos this is the woman I'll live with forever. cry

5 Likes

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by buoye1(m): 11:34pm On May 08, 2015
Let her teach your wife how to cook well then let her go away

If not,devil dey ping for your backyard

6 Likes

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 11:34pm On May 08, 2015
DanceVille:
Just do substitution Method...
Substitute your wife for your maid...
Lemme hear what the poster below me has to say..

The Maid is from Calabar lipsrsealed
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by Mariecakes(f): 11:35pm On May 08, 2015
EgusiSoup:

And start eating food without taste? I don't like eating outside.

And my wife has refused to go to a catering school. I'm not happy cos this is the woman I'll live with forever. cry
didn't she cook for you before you married her
It's for better for worse guy
or if you know how to cook, teach her...
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 11:37pm On May 08, 2015
buoye1:

My wife is too proud.
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 11:40pm On May 08, 2015
Mariecakes:

didn't she cook for you before you married her
It's for better for worse guy
or if you know how to cook, teach her...

She never cooked for me cos according to our church we were never allowed to be together till the marriage.

I am beginning to see the Maid in my dreams sad

5 Likes

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by rheether(f): 11:41pm On May 08, 2015
The maid must leave that house..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 08, 2015
Hmm, I'm sure we all find kfc, macd and @ll to taste better dan home cooked foods. But does that make u fall in love with d kfc staffs?
Well as uve let ur wife know now, as per woman nah u go see say agfter 2 weeks she go don master d art of cooking foods from all d major ethnic groups. Woman jealousy no easy at all.
U ce advise from dis fellow sha
buoye1:

2 Likes

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by Aitee1: 11:43pm On May 08, 2015
EgusiSoup:

My wife is too proud.

And you're just realising this

Or did she charm you undecided

I just wish the maid can include 'kop no mi ' in that delicious meal sad

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by Mariecakes(f): 11:43pm On May 08, 2015
EgusiSoup:

She never cooked for me cos according to our church we were never allowed to be together till the marriage.

O.Y.O for you oo..

It is well

*runs outta thread*
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 11:44pm On May 08, 2015
rheether:
The maid must leave that house..

She's very hardworking. It won't be fair to send her away.

Plus she has very robust buttocks and firm breasts. We can't just send her away.
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by Mariecakes(f): 11:45pm On May 08, 2015
Aitee1:

if she charmed him, he won't notice her poor cooking
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 11:46pm On May 08, 2015
Aitee1:

I just wish the maid can include 'kop no mi ' in that delicious meal sad

What is 'Kop no mi" shocked

I love my wife
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 11:48pm On May 08, 2015
qbd2:
Hmm, I'm sure we all find kfc, macd and @ll to taste better dan home cooked foods. But does that make u fall in love with d kfc staffs?
Well as uve let ur wife know now, as per woman nah u go see say agfter 2 weeks she go don master d art of cooking foods from all d major ethnic groups. Woman jealousy no easy at all.

Thanks for the advice. My wife is too proud. She has been keeping malice with me for 2 days now. She goes out and leaves just me and the Maid at home during weekends cry
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by buoye1(m): 11:48pm On May 08, 2015
qbd2:
No,I disagree here...I only eat those ones when I feel lazy to cook or just want to av something different moreover they don't taste better than the ones I make @ home
Well as uve let ur wife know now, as per woman nah u go see say agfter 2 weeks she go don master d art of cooking foods from all d major ethnic groupsWoman jealousy no easy at all.
that is what I ll will if I were in his shoes(I can't be)...I ll teach my wife how to cook the food I know she doesn't know how to do well......Simple....I can't employ a "female or male"cook....Devil is a bastard mehn
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by DuchessLily(f): 11:50pm On May 08, 2015
Just 2 weeks marriage and u already have a maid

Anyways ur wife has to learn how to cook, a maid is not supposed to cook ur food @all. Why won't she go to a catering sch? If she is too proud to learn from ur maid, then let her learn from her friends or family members.

Send the maid away to prevent stories dat touch d heart.

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by buoye1(m): 11:50pm On May 08, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Thanks for the advice. My wife is too proud. She has been keeping malice with me for 2 days now. She goes out and leaves just me and the Maid at home during weekends cry
Bros park well,ewo niro oshi?

2 Likes

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by Aitee1: 11:50pm On May 08, 2015
EgusiSoup:

I love my wife

Then be ok with her tasteless meal and stop complaining

'kop no mi ' means "ibok Ima" grin

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by buoye1(m): 11:51pm On May 08, 2015
EgusiSoup:

My wife is too proud.
"Too proud" then you don't av a wife yet!

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by okooloyun1(m): 11:51pm On May 08, 2015
K
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 08, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Ha, kasala.
Better make usre those times ur home alone with d maid something elses doesn't happen o
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by okooloyun1(m): 11:53pm On May 08, 2015
EgusiSoup:

This is one of the reason why I don't subscribe to all these church rules when it comes to relationship and marriage, if you had lived together for sometimes you might have known that she is not that good when it comes to cooking.

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 11:54pm On May 08, 2015
DuchessLily:

Anyways ur wife has to learn how to cook, a maid is not supposed to cook ur food @all. Why won't she go to a catering sch? If she is too proud to learn from ur maid, then let her learn from her friends or family members.

I have paid the fees for the catering school but she has vowed never to go there.

I am already getting tired of the marriage. I converse more with the Maid these days and see her in my dreams.

I need help cry
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 08, 2015
DuchessLily:

Hmm, u thinbk so. Cos me here can't really cook and neither can I do stressful. Chores, so maybe I mite employ a maid to do sometime.
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 11:56pm On May 08, 2015
Aitee1:

Then be ok with her tasteless meal and stop complaining

'kop no mi ' means "ibok Ima" grin

Please explain further.
Are you from Calabar too?
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by DuchessLily(f): 12:01am On May 09, 2015
EgusiSoup:

I love my wife

U love ur wife? undecided story!

And ur maid has robust buttocks and firm breast?? Plus u like her food?? shocked undecided

And ur wife leaves the two of u alone wkends undecided

Abeg tell us anoda story!! lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Vs Mother (at War) / How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? / Does Your Spouse Know Your Total Salary Package!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.