Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:10 AM

HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife (6599 Views)

Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral / 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife / When your maid becomes the madam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 12:02am On May 09, 2015
sinaj:
bak to da matter...

did u tell ur wife dat u prefer her maid's meal to hers for real shocked

picture of bandage on your head or adonbirivit undecided

Lol.

Yes I did.

She has not talked to me for two days now. Is it bad to express your honest feelings to your spouse?

The Maid cooks all my favorite dishes perfectly and she always gives me this "I am ready" smile whenever I look at her.

I'm really confused.
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by DuchessLily(f): 12:06am On May 09, 2015
qbd2:

Hmm, u thinbk so. Cos me here can't really cook and neither can I do stressful. Chores, so maybe I mite employ a maid to do sometime.

Go learn how to cook b4 ur hubby will come here to do a post like OP's (if u r really a female)

Taking care of ur own home is stressful chores for u but not stressful for a maid?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by VickyRotex(f): 12:08am On May 09, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Thanks for the advice. My wife is too proud. She has been keeping malice with me for 2 days now. She goes out and leaves just me and the Maid at home during weekends cry

EgusiSoup:

She's very hardworking. It won't be fair to send her away.
Plus she has very robust buttocks and firm breasts. We can't just send her away.

EgusiSoup:

What is 'Kop no mi" shocked
I love my wife

Are you acting up a script or you're serious with this?

Married for 2 weeks (14days) and you're are already experiencing and saying all these.

Convince me that this is true, before I give an advise undecided
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by write2obi(m): 12:09am On May 09, 2015
Mariecakes:
Send the maid away
And why would he do that

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by Eesha: 12:10am On May 09, 2015
R people so gullible enough to believe Egusisoup grin grin

@op, how far with ur cursed attraction to married women. Hope You've been delivered of it cheesy

3 Likes

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 12:10am On May 09, 2015
DuchessLily:

Go learn how to cook b4 ur hubby will come here to do a post like OP's (if u r really a female)

Taking care of ur own home is stressful chores for u but not stressful for a maid?? undecided

Please advice her.

I'm passing through shit now. I almost knocked at the Maid's bedroom door right now.

My wife won't say a word to me or let me touch her for two days now cry

And I'm on heat period
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by VickyRotex(f): 12:11am On May 09, 2015
okooloyun1:
This is one of the reason why I don't subscribe to all these church rules when it comes to relationship and marriage, if you had lived together for sometimes you might have known that she is not that good when it comes to cooking.

They don't have to cohabit before he knows whether she can cook or not. That's not an excuse for cohabiting.

He should have visited her, and watched her cook once in a while. I guess he was carried away by love.

If and only if this story is true tho
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 12:12am On May 09, 2015
Eesha:
R people so gullible enough to believe Egusisoup grin grin

@op, how far with ur cursed attraction to married women. Hope I've been delivered of it cheesy

I'm now married please. That was the old me.

I need help sad
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by VickyRotex(f): 12:13am On May 09, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Please advice her.

I'm passing through shit now. I almost knocked at the Maid's bedroom door right now.

My wife won't say a word to me or let me touch her for two days now cry

And I'm on heat period

Now I know you're not serious.

See your head!!! embarassed
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 12:14am On May 09, 2015
VickyRotex:

They don't have to cohabit before he knows whether she can cook or not. That's not an excuse for cohabiting.

He should have visited her, and watch her cook once in a while. I guess he was carried away by love.

If and only if this story is true tho

Did you say watch her cook? undecided

I'm beginning to regret this marriage. How can a Wife keep numb for two solid days?
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by write2obi(m): 12:14am On May 09, 2015
This guy is a joke, two weeks into your marriage and you are already in heat
Already seeing your maid in the dream undecided
Already regretting your marriage . *spit on thread*
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by misreal(m): 12:15am On May 09, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Please I need mature comments and advice.

Thanks.

Our Marriage is Just 2 weeks old and the new maid cooks better than my wife. The Maid is from Calabar.

I told my wife about it and she was provoked. She has not said a word to me for two days now.

Please what do I do? How do I manage this situation?

Please Help cry
do I need to start telling you that a man finds a woman that cooks for him very attractive??bros please send that maid away before you destroy your marriage,then send your wife to catering school.

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 12:16am On May 09, 2015
VickyRotex:

Are you acting up a script or you're serious with this?

Married for 2 weeks (14days) and you're are already experiencing and saying all these.

Convince me that this is true, before I give an advise undecided

Yes I'm very serious.

You can check my Facebook Profile to see our wedding pics.
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by VickyRotex(f): 12:16am On May 09, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Did you say watch her cook? undecided

I'm beginning to regret this marriage. How can a Wife keep numb for two solid days?

Yes, watch her cook once in while before you got married.

Which marriage sef? You just cooked up a fake story angry embarassed
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 12:18am On May 09, 2015
VickyRotex:

Yes, watch her cook once in while before you got married.

Which marriage sef? You just cooked up a fake story angry embarassed

I'm very serious here. What would I do again to convince you? undecided
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 12:25am On May 09, 2015
DrAify cry
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by DrAify(f): 12:27am On May 09, 2015
EgusiSoup:
DrAify cry
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by VickyRotex(f): 12:27am On May 09, 2015
EgusiSoup:

I'm very serious here. What would I do again to convince you? undecided

EgusiSoup:

Yes I'm very serious.
You can check my Facebook Profile to see our wedding pics.

Honestly you don't sound serious here...
Barely 2 weeks into your marriage, you already got an house help, you saying you can't send her away cos she has big this and that.

You cant send your wife to a catering school, cos she's proud. Smh.

Well, if your story is really true, which I dont believe anyways.

Encourage her to go to a catering school, she doesn't even need a catering school, the Internet got loads of ebooks on cooking/hospitality management. She could download them and learn at home, very easy. You should also learn how to cook.

Gently, cooperate with your wife and retire your house help. Else, I cant predict what's gonna happen. Pending when you do that, whenever you wanna look at your house help and get tempted, just bite your tongue real hard. It works.
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 12:32am On May 09, 2015
VickyRotex:

Honestly you don't sound serious here...
Barely 2 weeks into your marriage, you already got an house help, you saying you can't send her away cos she has big this and that.

You cant send your wife to a catering school, cos she's proud. Smh.

Well, if your story is really true, which I dont believe anyways.

Encourage her to go to a catering school, she doesn't even need a catering school, the Internet got loads of ebooks on cooking/hospitality management. She could download them and learn at home, very easy. You should also learn how to cook.

Gently, cooperate with your wife and retire your house help. Else, I cant predict what's gonna happen. Pending when you do that, whenever you wanna look at your house help and get tempted, just bite your tongue real hard. It works.

Thanks for the advice.

The maid has very robust Buttocks and well pointed breast.s. I'm not attracted to her figure though but I'm only expressing a healthy observation.
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 12:34am On May 09, 2015
DrAify:

I see my maid in my dreams cry

Do I have any medical symbiosis? undecided
Advice me pls undecided
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by VickyRotex(f): 12:36am On May 09, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Thanks for the advice.

The maid has very robust Buttocks and well pointed breast.s. I'm not attracted to her figure though but I'm only expressing a healthy observation.

Not healthy for you Egusi
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by DrAify(f): 12:39am On May 09, 2015
I don't believe you
EgusiSoup:

I see my maid in my dreams cry

Do I have any medical symbiosis? undecided
Advice me pls undecided
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 12:42am On May 09, 2015
DrAify:
I don't believe you

Why if I may ask?

Yes, Nairaland is a ghost forum full of lies but I'm very serious with this. I badly need help or we could chat on BBM, I can drop my pin if you don't mind please sad
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by Nobody: 12:53am On May 09, 2015
EgusiSoup:

She's very hardworking. It won't be fair to send her away.

Plus she has very robust buttocks and firm breasts. We can't just send her away.
@ bolded.. smh vehemently..!
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by Mariecakes(f): 8:42am On May 09, 2015
write2obi:
And why would he do that
for peace sake
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by Nobody: 9:05am On May 09, 2015
DuchessLily:

Hmm, maybe u haven't experienced some cultures where families mostly eat outside and its no biggie If d wife can't really cook?
2)Dats cos of my condition, but I don't rally like having maids. I'd probably just 'employ' machines to do some strenbous chores. And its a no no, no maid is going cook my husbands food and especially not for me.
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by DuchessLily(f): 9:11am On May 09, 2015
qbd2:

Hmm, maybe u haven't experienced some cultures where families mostly eat outside and its no biggie If d wife can't really cook?
2)Dats cos of my condition, but I don't rally like having maids. I'd probably just 'employ' machines to do some strenbous chores. And its a no no, no maid is going cook my husbands food and especially not for me.

Yeah some families eat out mostly, but Its not their culture. There is no culture like dat.

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by Nobody: 10:11am On May 09, 2015
Very soon, u will prefer d maids....to ur wife's
#what d hell am I doing responding to a man who has NO ATOM OF RESPECT for his wife?
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by Nobody: 11:14am On May 09, 2015
DuchessLily:

Yeah some families eat out mostly, but Its not their culture. There is no culture like dat.
There r cultures like that outside naija, ones I know of
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by MrsChima(f): 11:40am On May 09, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Please I need mature comments and advice.

Thanks.

Our Marriage is Just 2 weeks old and the new maid cooks better than my wife. The Maid is from Calabar.

I told my wife about it and she was provoked. She has not said a word to me for two days now.

Please what do I do? How do I manage this situation?

Please Help cry

.It is not the end of the wotld. There are some things your wife can do that the maid can't and vice versa. Do not compare your wife to anyone because if she compare you another man's performance in bed you no fit to smile.

Just focus on the good things about your wife and if you can cook just show her how to cook better. If she is hard headed leave it alone.

Assure her that you love her and that you appreciate her good qualities.

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by MrsChima(f): 11:41am On May 09, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Thanks for the advice.

You bleeped her didn't you?
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by kunlesufyan(m): 11:44am On May 09, 2015
Hian!!! You should have just kept it to your self na...something's are better left unsaid...I won't be surprised if your wife starts maltreating the maid...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Female Sexologist Shows Married Women Latest Sex Positions On TV (pics) / Cutest Baby Contest - VOTE NOW! / Lizzyangel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.