Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,481 members, 7,770,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:42 AM

HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife (6598 Views)

Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral / 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife / When your maid becomes the madam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by kunlesufyan(m): 11:46am On May 09, 2015
DanceVille:
Just do substitution Method...
Substitute your wife for your maid...
Lemme hear what the poster below me has to say..

And if the main is a pure ekaite nko??
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by kunlesufyan(m): 11:48am On May 09, 2015
EgusiSoup:

She never cooked for me cos according to our church we were never allowed to be together till the marriage.

I am beginning to see the Maid in my dreams sad

I don't bliv all this don't sleep together until marriage talk...you'll then marry her and find out things you never thought you'll be dealing with ...iranu abasha
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by kunlesufyan(m): 11:49am On May 09, 2015
EgusiSoup:

She's very hardworking. It won't be fair to send her away.

Plus she has very robust buttocks and firm breasts. We can't just send her away.
This guy wan f**k the maid...#NoLies

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by kunlesufyan(m): 11:52am On May 09, 2015
DuchessLily:
Just 2 weeks marriage and u already have a maid

Anyways ur wife has to learn how to cook, a maid is not supposed to cook ur food @all. Why won't she go to a catering sch? If she is too proud to learn from ur maid, then let her learn from her friends or family members.

Send the maid away to prevent stories dat touch d heart.
As in ehn...I tot the need for a maid only comes when theres a baby and much work to do
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 09, 2015
And you peeps are taking this Op seriously? LOL.

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by Onegai(f): 12:23pm On May 09, 2015
EgusiSoup:

I have paid the fees for the catering school but she has vowed never to go there.

I am already getting tired of the marriage. I converse more with the Maid these days and see her in my dreams.

I need help cry

Get one white fowl, red thread and your maid's picture, pour your wife's foundation (2 drops only) on all of them. Arrange it in your parlour that night for your wife to see.

If you survive what happens next, thank me later grin

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 5:20pm On May 09, 2015
Amybijou:
Very soon, u will prefer d maids....to ur wife's
#what d hell am I doing responding to a man who has NO ATOM OF RESPECT for his wife?

How did I disrespect?
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 09, 2015
EgusiSoup:

How did I disrespect?

Bros, u still never understand am. Pls go and say it again to her
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 8:29pm On May 09, 2015
Amybijou:

Bros, u still never understand am. Pls go and say it again to her

cry
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by Jennifer89(f): 10:37pm On May 09, 2015
DuchessLily:

U love ur wife? undecided story!

And ur maid has robust buttocks and firm breast?? Plus u like her food?? shocked undecided

And ur wife leaves the two of u alone wkends undecided

Abeg tell us anoda story!! lipsrsealed

Yes o tell us another story. senseless OP

3 Likes

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 10:39pm On May 09, 2015
Jennifer89:

Yes o tell us another story. senseless OP

Why won't you stop stalking me angry

I'm married undecided

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by Adesiji77: 6:52am On May 10, 2015
Let the maid teach her how to cook well. undecided

Waiting for part 2 of this movie....
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by Jennifer89(f): 10:40am On May 10, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Why won't you stop stalking me angry

I'm married undecided

you are suffering from hydrocephalus go get the fluid drained so you are make use of the shit you call brain
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 10:48am On May 10, 2015
Jennifer89:

you are suffering from hydrocephalus go get the fluid drained so you are make use of the shit you call brain

Stop stalking me pls I'm married! Quote me again and you will receive nairaland slap

Egusi filled brain.

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 12:28pm On May 10, 2015
Adesiji77:
Let the maid teach her how to cook well. undecided

Waiting for part 2 of this movie....

sad
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by rolled: 12:59pm On May 10, 2015
Egusi soup that i know cant even afford a wife cheesy
maid ko
Go to bed jare
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by Jennifer89(f): 2:40pm On May 10, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Stop stalking me pls I'm married! Quote me again and you will receive nairaland slap

Egusi filled brain.

woman wrapper get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by EgusiSoup: 2:46pm On May 10, 2015
Jennifer89:

woman wrapper get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!

The attention ur seeking is not available at the moment please try again later smiley

Why can't all these girls leave married men like us alone sad
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by IamforGod: 3:03pm On May 10, 2015
G
EgusiSoup:

And start eating food without taste? I don't like eating outside.

And my wife has refused to go to a catering school. I'm not happy cos this is the woman I'll live with forever. cry
u no know before u marry am?

Ur not ashamed to even say ur wife's cooking is tasteless.

U av officially pissed me off
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by cococandy(f): 3:10pm On May 10, 2015
Troll
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by diva90: 2:49am On May 29, 2016
EgusiSoup:

And my wife has refused to go to a catering school. I'm not happy cos this is the woman I'll live with forever. cry

Oh! So you knew she couldn't cook and you still married her. Did anyone force you? You made your choice, so deal with it. For the sake of sanity in your marriage, it's not everything you voice out... It's not a crime to enjoy someone else's food more than you do your wife's but it's a bad thing to rub it in her face. I hope you apologized to her because you must have hurt her feelings.
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:43am On May 29, 2016
Two weeks and you have a maid? Wow.
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
EgusiSoup:
Please I need mature comments and advice.

Thanks.

Our Marriage is Just 2 weeks old and the new maid cooks better than my wife. The Maid is from Calabar.

I told my wife about it and she was provoked. She has not said a word to me for two days now.

Please what do I do? How do I manage this situation?

Please Help cry
2weeks old and you guys already have a maid. this is serious.
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
OP why you lying, two weeks after marriage, finding an Househelp takes time and no honey moon. Not all of us have tribal marks here

Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by davidif: 2:55am On Jul 15, 2017
Mariecakes:
Send the maid away

How insecure!
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by davidif: 2:56am On Jul 15, 2017
EgusiSoup:

So you mean you didn't try her cooking before getting married?? shocked shocked
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by doyinbaby(f): 2:59am On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=EgusiSoup post=33555460]Please I need mature comments and advice.

Thanks.
To save your marriage send the house maid away....what do you need house maid for in a 2wks marriage

Our Marriage is Just 2 weeks old and the new maid cooks better than my wife. The Maid is from Calabar.
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by davidif: 3:00am On Jul 15, 2017
rheether:
The maid must leave that house..

Why? Because the wife is so insecure and jealous?
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by davidif: 3:03am On Jul 15, 2017
DuchessLily:

Go learn how to cook b4 ur hubby will come here to do a post like OP's (if u r really a female)

Taking care of ur own home is stressful chores for u but not stressful for a maid?? undecided

Abet help me tell them o
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by davidif: 3:07am On Jul 15, 2017

Hmm, maybe u haven't experienced some cultures where families mostly eat outside and its no biggie If d wife can't really cook?
2)Dats cos of my condition, but I don't rally like having maids. I'd probably just 'employ' machines to do some strenbous chores. And its a no no, no maid is going cook my husbands food and especially not for me.

And do you know how expensive it is to.eat outside? Don't go and humble yourself and learn how to cook be doing "sisi" over there.
Re: HELP! I Enjoy Our Maid's Cooking More Than My Wife by davidif: 3:08am On Jul 15, 2017
MrsChima:

.It is not the end of the wotld. There are some things your wife can do that the maid can't and vice versa. Do not compare your wife to anyone because if she compare you another man's performance in bed you no fit to smile.

Just focus on the good things about your wife and if you can cook just show her how to cook better. If she is hard headed leave it alone.

Assure her that you love her and that you appreciate her good qualities.

Finally done matured comments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? / Does Your Spouse Know Your Total Salary Package! / Kenyan Female Sexologist Shows Married Women Latest Sex Positions On TV (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.