Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,489 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

How Can I Make Up A Break Up! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Make Up A Break Up! (1526 Views)

Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) / Guys Will You Take Back Your Gift After A Break-up / When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by eyonigger(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2009
Hey yall, I want to start maintaining a very healthy love life, as in not having back up lover's or flirting with a girl outside of your relationship. However having like 5 girls that are back up that I dnt love, I am on the verge of quitting them all. But as a very emotional and soft hearted guy, I dnt know how to go about telling them I am not in for it again.

Breaking someones heart is a hard thing for me to do, is there any other technique someone knows that is best to do that? In order for the parties involved to let go unhurt?
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2009
lmao, what a joke!

olori pepeye grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by arramyjay: 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2009
You are nt soft hearted,u are very mean,dont u think u already broke their hearts, in the process of acquiring each of them?
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by eyonigger(m): 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2009
arramyjay:

You are nt soft hearted,u are very mean,dont u think u already broke their hearts, in the process of acquiring each of them?

Lol, oh well lets see some other helpful post.
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by bluespice(f): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2009
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by eyonigger(m): 5:03am On Feb 07, 2009
Bluespice baby, I have induced the strategy that you stated, for almost 6 months now, and it seems not to be working with them gurlz, I don tire I swear, maybe I should should keep it going that way, then we'll see of the countdown would run in time due.
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by Sissy3(f): 7:12am On Feb 07, 2009
likely seriously what is it with you and girls sef undecided

first post, it was about this 16yrs old gf of yours going for to owerri for univ.
second post, it was this girl been taller than you, and you been afraid of what your friends might say
third post, now it is you and this five girls and heartbreaking

na wahoo sad sad
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by eyonigger(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2009
~Sissy~:

likely seriously what is it with you and girls sef undecided

first post, it was about this 16yrs old gf of yours going for to owerri for univ.
second post, it was this girl been taller than you, and you been afraid of what your friends might say
third post, now it is you and this five girls and heartbreaking

na wahoo sad sad

Sissy, instead of you to memorize some important things on of your own, you are there remembering my past post, I did not invite you here to do that, I like woman well well, so i easily get issues with them. So be helpful.
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by CrazyMan(m): 10:15am On Feb 07, 2009
My dear, there are hundreds of ways a guy can quit a relationship without breaking the girls heart.

I would share one with you for free.

Listen attentively; I guess you already know the girl you want to dump so just look for one of you cute male friends I mean a romantic guy that can sweep a girl off her feet with his lovely words, give her number to him and let him do his magic. (Note the girl mustn’t know you’re involved unless you’ll ruin everything)

Once they connect, and the going is good, arrange for a meeting say like in a fast food, beach just somewhere; then show up and accuse her of cheating; and believe me you would have all the reason in the world to leave her without breaking her heart.
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by Czarskit(m): 10:29am On Feb 07, 2009
@ post

Bluespice's post is VERY effective but since it didn't work for u, I suggest u just tell them.
I seen some dudes do it, who knows, the gals might b tired of d relationship and breaking up will be a relief for 'em.

Chris Brown said there ain't a right time (neither a right way) to say goodbye. . .

If it were me, I'll use d method Bluespice posted & Stick to it!
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by eyonigger(m): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2009
crazykid:

My dear, there are hundreds of ways a guy can quit a relationship without breaking the girls heart.

I would share one with you for free.

Listen attentively; I guess you already know the girl you want to dump so just look for one of you cute male friends I mean a romantic guy that can sweep a girl off her feet with his lovely words, give her number to him and let him do his magic. (Note the girl mustn’t know you’re involved unless you’ll ruin everything)

Once they connect, and the going is good, arrange for a meeting say like in a fast food, beach just somewhere; then show up and accuse her of cheating; and believe me you would have all the reason in the world to leave her without breaking her heart.

My guy, that could be a very time taking procedure, however I count it as a devilish act, set up to break up na correct sin, but thanks anyway.

Czarskit:

@ post

Bluespice's post is VERY effective but since it didn't work for u, I suggest u just tell them.
I seen some dudes do it, who knows, the gals might b tired of d relationship and breaking up will be a relief for 'em.

Chris Brown said there ain't a right time (neither a right way) to say goodbye. . .

If it were me, I'll use d method Bluespice posted & Stick to it!

My bro, yes I felt bluespice advise, I replied to it because that was my initial technique, it just seem not to be working ever since, but I'll just have to continue that way, maybe as time goes by it might work. But am still looking for some other tips, there are some bad guys out there that are good in this lovelove stuvs.
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by Czarskit(m): 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2009
There's two methods of carrying out such tasks. . .
Either U say it or Do it. . .
Consult such songs for the 'Say it' method or such movies for the 'Do it' method. 5 gals many oh!
Either way get ready for 5 HOT slaps!
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by eyonigger(m): 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2009
Czarskit:

There's two methods of carrying out such tasks. . .
Either U say it or Do it. . .
Consult such songs for the 'Say it' method or such movies for the 'Do it' method. 5 gals many oh!
Either way get ready for 5 HOT slaps!

.Hahahaha, u funny die, I go try anyways wey wan work, the gurls them be smally, them no fit slap me,
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by Czarskit(m): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2009
U be Bardt Guy! cool
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by Gabry(f): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2009
The Lord has answered my prayers. I prayed for you brother and it work. Amen!
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by bluespice(f): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2009
wait oh
u say they be small girls
i hope to God say by small u no mean in age oh
atleats no minor among them
if not undecided
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by eyonigger(m): 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2009
Ifeoma: 16
Jennifer: 18
Nnena: 18
Chidima: 17
Nneka: 18

gabrywyl:

The Lord has answered my prayers. I prayed for you brother and it work. Amen!

who did u pray for?
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by patwhizkid(f): 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2009
@ eyonigger
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I no fit shout!
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by Gabry(f): 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2009
Eyonigger,

I prayed for you ooo. . . I know you be a naughty boy but I really like you so thats why I have been praying for you.
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by lexicon(m): 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2009
eyonigger:

Ifeoma: 16[b]= child abuse[/b]
Jennifer: 18[b]= semi child abuse[/b]
Nnena: 18[b]= semi child abuse[/b]
Chidima: 17[b]=child abuse[/b]
Nneka: 18[b]=semi child abuse[/b]

who did u pray for?
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by eyonigger(m): 12:31am On Feb 08, 2009
gabrywyl:

Eyonigger,

I prayed for you ooo. . . I know you be a naughty boy but I really like you so thats why I have been praying for you.

Thanks Gab, ur just an angel, ur prayer is working,

lexicon:

Mrs judge na u sabi wetin u enlist. Nija teenagers na him dey look for us self, i no dey inside USA so why care if she is 15? As long as she don balaga.
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by bluespice(f): 1:07am On Feb 08, 2009
mister sorry to be the one to bust ur ass but u can be tried for engaging in acts with a minor
those 16 yr old babies should be taken as ur sisters not girlfriend material
imagine u had a 16 yr old sister or daughter frollicking with a man ur age
what would ur honest reaction be?
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by Moyola(f): 1:13am On Feb 08, 2009
:-x
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by eyonigger(m): 1:17am On Feb 08, 2009
bluespice:

mister sorry to be the one to bust ur ass but u can be tried for engaging in acts with a minor
those 16 yr old babies should be taken as ur sisters not girlfriend material
imagine u had a 16 yr old sister or daughter frollicking with a man ur age
what would ur honest reaction be?

You are just talking assive u are a savage in our country Nigeria. There is nothing as such age differences in terms of gurls getting into relationships. If I were a brother to a gurl of 16 frolicking with a man of my age, I would not take it personal cos its just lyf for u.
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by Busybody2(f): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2009
lol @ the abuse categories grin grin grin

@ Eyonigger, buy them the same card and present for valentine's day and agree to meet all of them at the same time or just tell them you don't love them enough to spend calentine day with them or just arrange for your sister to pick up the phone whenever they call wink

I seriously hope you are joking sha angry angry angry
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by eyonigger(m): 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2009
Busy_body:

lol @ the abuse categories grin grin grin

@ Eyonigger, buy them the same card and present for valentine's day and agree to meet all of them at the same time or just tell them you don't love them enough to spend calentine day with them or just arrange for your sister to pick up the phone whenever they call wink

I seriously hope you are joking sha angry angry angry

That wont work for none of them, and I am dead serious here, these gurls too love me and I just dont want to hurt their felings, I need more techniques that I can go with.
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by Busybody2(f): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2009
eyonigger:

That wont work for none of them, and I am dead serious here, these gurls too love me and I just dont want to hurt their felings, I need more techniques that I can go with.

Your case pass me o shocked Ok, you know what? When next you bump into Heatfusion, be nice to her, she has 7 men on Nairaland alone, so if you ask her kindly, I am sure she will be willing to pass on a few tips on how she juggles her men to you wink Don't say I told you sha lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by eyonigger(m): 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2009
Busy_body:

Your case pass me o shocked Ok, you know what? When next you bump into Heatfusion, be nice to her, she has 7 men on Nairaland alone, so if you ask her kindly, I am sure she will be willing to pass on a few tips on how she juggles her men to you wink Don't say I told you sha lipsrsealed

Idlebody, Heatfusion as an empty soul has given me a reason never to quote or respond to any of her post, Haba she uses profane words as attack, thats totally uncalled for. I mean u can curse, bt not to use profanity as a form of attack or diss. I''ll rather wait for a fresher to give me a good technique rather than listen to one old school addicted nairalander.
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2009
5? shocked

Goodness gracious me sad
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by DaPhoenix(f): 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2009
@poster, I really wish you'll go away.
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by eyonigger(m): 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2009
DaPhoenix:

@poster, I really wish you'll go away.

Phonyphoenix, what is it with u and me? Go away to where? to ur house? Nairaland does not belong to u, if u dnt want to see my posts, dnt visit any of my thread. CHIKENA, its just too obvious that u je dodo mi, why not be openminded!!
Re: How Can I Make Up A Break Up! by DaPhoenix(f): 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2009
eyonigger:

Phonyphoenix, what is it with u and me? Go away to where? to ur house? Nairaland does not belong to u, if u dnt want to see my posts, dnt visit any of my thread. CHIKENA, its just too obvious that u je dodo mi, why not be openminded!!

Really hard to do because they are everywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy / Hw Can I Woo An Old School Mate / Guys Can You Marry A Lady That Has Once Aborted For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.