Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,194 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique (5325 Views)

How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! / See Wat A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confused / See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by femmycares(m): 6:19am On May 09, 2015
The withdrawal/pull-out technique is simply the withdrawal of the penis from the vagina before ejaculation so as to prevent accidental pregnancies in 'skin to-skin' sex without the inhibition of condoms.
Most ‘bad’ guys and a few ‘good’ guys have perfected the withdrawal/pull-out mode as a costless tool for pregnancy prevention.
This has been proved as the most basic and cheapest birth control technique, especially in situations where other preventive measures like condoms are out of reach.
The withdrawal/pull-out technique is simply the withdrawal of the penis from the vagina before ejaculation so as to prevent accidental pregnancies in 'skin-to-skin' sex without the inhibition of condoms.
It works, but there are some things that must be said about this technique:
1. It works but not with 100% efficiency. It is not 100% safe. Sometimes you might pull out a little too late after some sperm had escaped.
2. It does not stop pre-cum from causing
pregnancy. You only manage to stop the real sperm, not pre-cum which can also fertilize the woman. The belief that pre-cum which is the whitish liquid that comes from the penis when you are excited doesn't have sperm is false. If it gets into the vagina it can cause pregnancy.
3. It does not reduce sexual pleasure. The pleasure of sex remains even if you use the pull-out method unless you get a kick from spurting inside your woman.
4. It takes a lot of strong will. To be able to use this method, you need a lot of will.
People who use it must be very conscious or risk being taken by surprise. At the peak of
the excitement, it gets too tough.
5. It doesn’t stop diseases’ transmission. But I tell you, it works. Many times, even after you are sure of the HIV status of your partner as married or single couples, you still dread the
emergence of a pregnancy for whatever
reasons and this forces the use of a form of contraceptive.
6. It can be very painful. Holding your already activated ejaculation so as to withdraw can be painful at times. You might experience a sharp pain because of the blocked urethra.
I would recommend the use of condoms
or additional contraceptive measures to prevent pregnancies and testing in case of diseases.
If you can handle the pull-out mode, do it at the right time and you will escape fine and safe.
Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by DIIGZ(m): 6:23am On May 09, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] always with my raincoat

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by FLAWLES(f): 6:26am On May 09, 2015
Awwwwwch, some pple go d school(withdraw)and graduated wit 1st class

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by coolzeal(m): 6:30am On May 09, 2015
I don't do unprotective s*ex.

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by freshdude99(m): 6:32am On May 09, 2015
/
Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by freshdude99(m): 6:33am On May 09, 2015
FLAWLES:
grin
Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by osemoses1234(m): 6:46am On May 09, 2015
Owk
Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by mejai(m): 6:58am On May 09, 2015
FLAWLES:
wen I was into it..... I had a 1st class too. grin
Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by stan241(m): 7:27am On May 09, 2015
Condoms are still 50 naira right?

2 Likes

Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by DEIFIED(m): 7:33am On May 09, 2015
Shai, are you a,professor in sexiology?
Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:01am On May 09, 2015
If pre cum can impregnate a girl I suppose to be a father by now not one but many cus I remember fuccking without condoms in my early days for more than one year before I start using condoms

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by hopara1(m): 8:03am On May 09, 2015
buhahaha
Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:03am On May 09, 2015
FLAWLES:
Lol...
Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by Nutase: 8:51am On May 09, 2015
DO NOT SPOIL INNOCENT ME undecided
Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by Nobody: 10:06am On May 09, 2015
I trust no punny o, strictly protection

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by IdeeEsperanza(m): 3:48pm On May 09, 2015
#Noted
Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 09, 2015
stan241:
50naira?? are you serious shocked
Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by Burntcoal(f): 9:45pm On May 09, 2015
nawa ooo 10510 views. chai
Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by Evathyst(f): 10:18pm On May 09, 2015
FLAWLES:
Just like ur ex abi? Lolz!
Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by Davidson267(m): 10:24pm On May 09, 2015
I typed this cos i dnt know what to type
Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by FLAWLES(f): 6:11am On May 10, 2015
Evathyst:
Just like ur ex abi? Lolz!
.omo how did u knw?hahahahhahahahhahahahah
Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by stan241(m): 9:01am On May 10, 2015
sarahatuba:
yup last i checked anyways
Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by Nobody: 9:22am On May 10, 2015
Best option is withdrawal jare
Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by Nobody: 9:29am On May 10, 2015
stan241:
yup last i checked anyways
wow! im suprised ooooo.......and people still get STDs
Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by stan241(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2015
sarahatuba:

wow! im suprised ooooo.......and people still get STDs
they are practising just as the op wrote "withdrawal technique" so what do you expect

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by Nobody: 11:03am On May 10, 2015
sarahatuba:

stan241:

A pack of Gold circle is 50naira coz its highly subsidized for poor africans to prevent hiv and unwanted pregnancy plus std's.

Unsubsidized condoms like trojan, durex are costky.

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by sinaj(f): 11:18am On May 10, 2015
stan241:
u still de use abboki condom grin
Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by stan241(m): 11:19am On May 10, 2015
sinaj:
u still de use aboki condom grin
hehehehe, which one be northerner condom again
Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by sinaj(f): 11:21am On May 10, 2015
stan241:
hehehehe, which one be northerner condom again

na those ones wey fit tear in d line of action wink
Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by stan241(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2015
sinaj:

na those ones wey fit tear in d line of action wink
u haff spoil finish
Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by Nobody: 11:26am On May 10, 2015
cowleg:

A pack of Gold circle is 50naira coz its highly subsidized for poor africans to prevent hiv and unwanted pregnancy plus std's.

Unsubsidized condoms like trojan, durex are costky.
hmmmmm interesting......hope its as good as the 'costly' ones
Re: Things You Must Know About Withdrawal Technique by sinaj(f): 11:29am On May 10, 2015
stan241:
u haff spoil finish
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diffrence Between Love Making And Fu»k..wch Do U Prefer / My Boyfriend And I Are Becoming Strangers / Woman With The Largest Butt 7FT Wide!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.