Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. (69976 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know / Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. / Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by orimsamsam(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2015
Ibadan. The traditional heritage of the Yorubas
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Toktee(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2015
Sammyjay4411:
Ib city is richly blessed.
i never see that bridge abi flyover that link OJO BARRACK,include it here,make haters go kpafuka!
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Nobody: 11:32am On May 09, 2015
Ibadan ke?? Ogbeni Lagos is d pride of southwest... Ibadan as a city is not as beautiful as Ikoyi in lagos states... Lets compare all d cities in Oyo wit d cities in Lagos... well ibadan try small..
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Nobody: 11:33am On May 09, 2015
chigoizie7:
From what I ve. Heard from many people about ibadan being a very nice and cool place to live in, I would ve loved to live there, but all these hatred from sw to se people is really turning me off, its a nice city I must say.

actually d problem we have in South re d Yoruba and igbo sorry 4 saying tat, two people claiming king can't live in d same room, d yoruba's think they re d brightest Igbo think dey re brilliant than Yoruba. fighting intellectual fight... I respect d yoruba's alot cous dey re brilliant I still respect d Igbos cous dey re blessed I must confess..

bt its nt right 4 dem(Yoruba) 2 b calling Igbo Names, or tat there land re eroded bla bla bla, and to my Igbo peeps stop accusing d Yoruba stop telling them dey re lazy, dirty slot, etc.. if only we re united down south we 4 don show Hausa man pepper.

b4 u attack me am 4 delta

8 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Nobody: 11:34am On May 09, 2015
Please where is the picture. ......... sad
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Nobody: 11:34am On May 09, 2015
nice pictures...
machinegundammy:
Why u no include the pictures of those neighbourhood with golden brown roofs.
You re just trying to be loyal to ur city... I understand.

Ode!

5 Likes

Ibadan is definitely a city I would love to visit. Its not the best city I have seen *judging from pix* but im sure I would love the vibe and atmosphere,.. it gives the rustic and modern appeal at same time....
Will chopntheir soup, fuccck their girls and smoke their weed..... ahhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Nobody: 11:35am On May 09, 2015
Thanks OP! #TeamOmoIbadan cool
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Bollinger(m): 11:35am On May 09, 2015
DIIGZ:
Ib my place of birth! The town that accommodate bothe the indidgene and the visitor.

And you wonder why Nigerians can't seem to move past it's present condition. There are no visitors, just Nigerians. When you start thinking of everybody as Nigerians, then we can move to next stage of evolution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OoduaVanguard: 11:35am On May 09, 2015
More Agodi Gardens

6 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by madamoringo(f): 11:35am On May 09, 2015
chigoizie7:
From what I ve. Heard from many people about ibadan being a very nice and cool place to live in, I would ve loved to live there, but all these hatred from sw to se people is really turning me off, its a nice city I must say.

There are already lots of Ibos in the SW and in Ibadan. We need to send them back because we don't want ibo haters in our region and cities, abeg don't come and if you are already in Lagos or any other non-Ibo state, abeg go back to your father land. The SW has done a lot and too much for ibos but they are still criminals, kidnappers, drug pushers, long throated and ungrateful. We don't want more of your ilk, rather people from Akwa Ibom, Calabar, Edo, Rivers, Delta can come but not Ibos!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Defcon1(m): 11:38am On May 09, 2015
DIIGZ:
Ib my place of birth! The town that accommodate bothe the indidgene and the visitor.
Is their any town that accommodates only the indigene?wink

3 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Nobody: 11:39am On May 09, 2015
madamoringo:

There are already lots of Ibos in the SW and in Ibadan. We need to send them back because we don't want ibo haters in our region and cities, abeg don't come and if you are already in Lagos or any other non-Ibo state, abeg go back to your father land. The SW has done a lot and too much for ibos but they are still criminals, kidnappers, drug pushers, long throated and ungrateful. We don't want more of your ilk, rather people from Akwa Ibom, Calabar, Edo, Rivers, Delta can come but not Ibos!

Such ignorance. When igbos wanted to seceed, the hausas and yorubas refused. This "one nigeria" is here to stay. As an igbo person, I have as much right in ibadan as I would have in anambra state or enugu..... one nigeriaaaaaa!!!

Lagos is a nigerian land and as a nigerjan, I have 100% right in lagos.
I can run for governorship position, build and own properties too..... ONE NIGERIA!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OoduaVanguard: 11:39am On May 09, 2015
Random IB Pix

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Nobody: 11:39am On May 09, 2015
crixtex:
Ibadan ke?? Ogbeni Lagos is d pride of southwest... Ibadan as a city is not as beautiful as Ikoyi in lagos states... Lets compare all d cities in Oyo wit d cities in Lagos... well ibadan try small..
even if it sweet die guy I no fit go there ......With their hatred to other people .....I can't go there and let them live there alone. ... shocked
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by businesslawyer(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2015
akinegba1:
Ibadan is a city to watch.

Haba! bo u just wan yab abi. this is oshodi in Lagos now. Ibadan is a serene City and those of us Ibadan born are proud of our City.
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Nobody: 11:41am On May 09, 2015
Stay in your erosion destroyed land... we dont want more flat heads in Yoruba land. Soon you would start claiming Ibadan is a no man's land... we prefer other tribes from South-south... anything but the arrogant Igbos.

chigoizie7:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by tonytony208(m): 11:41am On May 09, 2015
OgagaMic:

actually d problem we have in South re d Yoruba and igbo sorry 4 saying tat, two people claiming king can't live in d same room, d yoruba's think they re d brightest Igbo think dey re brilliant than Yoruba. fighting intellectual fight... I respect d yoruba's alot cous dey re brilliant I still respect d Igbos cous dey re blessed I must confess..

bt its nt right 4 dem(Yoruba) 2 b calling Igbo Names, or tat there land re eroded bla bla bla, and to my Igbo peeps stop accusing d Yoruba stop telling them dey re lazy, dirty slot, etc.. if only we re united down south we 4 don show Hausa man pepper.

b4 u attack me am 4 delta

Why is everybody claiming the Yoruba for abusing the Igbo's when you all know the igbos are always the first ones to start it. Any response you see from a Yoruba is a reaction to the thoughtless, tribalistic and unreasonable comments of the Igbos. Pls Mr, use your head while judging. Capiche?

5 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by vivalavida(m): 11:41am On May 09, 2015
Some people never learn.
Show us residential areas and not public buildings.

5 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by madamoringo(f): 11:41am On May 09, 2015
crixtex:

Shut your putrid mouth, we Yorubas never make comparisons like you ** people from the land of the dead sun ** so keep your opinions to yourself. We Yorubas care about Yoruba land, regardless of if it has 10 states or 1000 and it is our task and duty which we will accomplish to develop and bring every inch of it to the first position in everything. So yes, we will build Lagos and build Oyo and Ogun and Osun and Ekiti and Ondo, and when one part needs more attention, we will join hands to pull it up.

Keep your useless comparisons and chest beating to the east of the Niger bridge!

13 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by sukkot: 11:43am On May 09, 2015
or south-waste as my ndigbo brothers will call it tongue
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by anonimi: 11:44am On May 09, 2015
Defcon1:
Is their any town that accommodates only the indigene?wink

Who are the indigenes of Ibadan or any city/town/village for that matter?

WHEN did they become indigenes- beginning of time [creation or evolution] or some point later on?
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Captain2605(m): 11:45am On May 09, 2015
All Hail the Biggest City in West Africa... Ibadan, the Political Head quarter of Yoruba land.. I Rep Abeokuta.. Egba rewa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by vivalavida(m): 11:46am On May 09, 2015
masseratti:
I school in UI am a yoruba guy,truth must be told all what the Op posted up there is just crap compare to what is in the east, Ibadan is living in past glory, poverty will stare at u everywhere in Ibadan.
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Nobody: 11:46am On May 09, 2015
madamoringo:

mama yemi ...why are you always angry about the great igbos ......are we the cause of your unwanted pregnancy abeg pack joor

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by chibas: 11:47am On May 09, 2015
am i the only one not have seen the pics?

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by chigoizie7(m): 11:47am On May 09, 2015
tonytony208:

You are seeing things from the wrong perspective. No southwesterner will ever be the first to abuse the SE. The igbps are always the first to start the abuse. But when we respond, they start playing victim and crying wolf; whereas they are the originator. When the housefly bites the wound of a man, nobody talks. But when the man with the wound bites or eats the housefly, then everybody starts raising eyebrow and making noise.

Those quoted me after u just proved u wrong.

I won't reply them because u can never convince a mad man that he is mad.

2 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Nnwaoma(m): 11:48am On May 09, 2015
DIIGZ:
Me too some many years ago, a good city where none tribal mate is threatened. grin
DIIGZ:
Me too some many years ago, a good city where none tribal mate is threatened.

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OoduaVanguard: 11:48am On May 09, 2015
Ibadan Residential

9 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OoduaVanguard: 11:49am On May 09, 2015
Ibadan Random

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) / Cost Of Living In Germany For Nigerians:5 Things To Know As A Student In Germany / Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.