Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,756 members, 7,802,313 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

I Have Been Duped By A Kaduna Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Duped By A Kaduna Girl (4402 Views)

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / I Have Just Been Duped By Data Sub Seller On Nairaland / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Duped By A Kaduna Girl by DonaldGenes(m): 3:26pm On May 09, 2015
Harbosede02:
oh!k
I am pretty sure you do remember me?
Re: I Have Been Duped By A Kaduna Girl by Mcbussy(m): 5:03pm On May 09, 2015
firstEVA:
you doubt because of 10 k undecided you've not seen where guys send 50k to a girl for her tfair? Na wa for some people.

Lolz... Don't mind them. What's d big deal in 10k?

A cousin of mine once sent 35k for a girl's flight ticket from PH to Lasgidi.... When she got to his house, all she gave him was a head. She said she was gonna see her real bf in lag d following day and she didn't want her punny to lose traction..... Puhahaha grin

So technically, my cousin transported her from PH to come and shag her bf in Lagos. Some girls are crooks cheesy grin
Re: I Have Been Duped By A Kaduna Girl by onihaxy: 5:09pm On May 09, 2015
Hmmmmmmm. 10k?, it reminded me of Adebimpe

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Duped By A Kaduna Girl by NewNigeriaMind: 5:20pm On May 09, 2015
funlord:
Now that U have been caught take your "COLONIAL ERA LIES" 2 the joke section and compete with other broke niggas like yourself okay! Bye

Because of a typo, I am telling s lie.

Bros you are dumb
Re: I Have Been Duped By A Kaduna Girl by MizTyna(f): 4:28pm On May 21, 2015
Harbosede02:
U are saying two diffrent tinz....u said giving her 10k isn't rily much for u to do,meaning the 10k didn't rily affect you or it doesn't mean anything to you,u also said u wana send guys to do justice to her,meaning the 10k rily affected u.From the way am seeing tinz,it either u sent the babe jst 1k or u didn't send her anything at all or there is no even babe sef.

Loooool!
Re: I Have Been Duped By A Kaduna Girl by 6ixfeet(m): 7:03pm On May 21, 2015
Dis guy no even understand himself..from waht I know u are just lieing to create a trend..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures: How Real Ladies Protect Their Treasure! / Guys! Big Boobs Or Big Butt, Which One Do You Prefer? / 4 Most Insane Weddings That Will Shock You (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.