Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero (28580 Views)

Jonathan's Trekker Oladele In Otuoke As Election Observer(pic) / Jonathan's House In Otuoke Where He Will Be Retiring To / The Sculptural Piece Honor Of Jonathan Going On In Otuoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by sunny63(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2015
My name is Ezemagu Sunday Nnamdi a nairalander, the ex-youth corp member that donated #10,000 to president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan re-election bid. I raised a bank draft of #10,000 from my NYSC account and send it to mr president through DHL to support his re-election bid when I was serving. I found out that, there is something special in president Goodluck Jonathan which Nigerian's will soon miss. I know that some people that are reading this message will say that president Goodluck Jonathan has filled this guy's pocket with money. let me tell u categorically I have not set my eyes on president Jonathan before talk more of receiving any favour from him. The election has come and go but president Goodluck Jonathan remain my prospective mentor and political father. President Goodluck Jonathan has written his name with Golden pen and for me to tap from his character and attitude I have decided to raise a sculptural piece of president Jonathan in his home town as a mark hero which can also serve as a tourist center. I will leave Abuja to Otuoke, president Goodluck Jonathan's home town on monday to give my aspiring mentor a warming heroic welcome for putting the interest of the nation above his personal ambition and also for salvaging the democratic ethic of this nation. If I land in Otuoke on tuesday,I will go directly to the traditional ruler's place to request for a strategic position where I will raise a sculptural piece of president Goodluck Jonathan as a mark of Hero to the people of and Nigeria and world at large. I will also pay courtesy visit to Government house to inform the Governor of my intention. I will be updating my movement on facebook,twitter and other online social media. Attached to this write up is my picture and a letter of appreciation from president Goodluck Jonathan after my donation.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by sunny63(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2015
Front page tins
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by PentiumPro(f): 10:01am On May 09, 2015
Money down the drain.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by midolian(m): 10:04am On May 09, 2015
sunny63:
My name is Ezemagu Sunday Nnamdi a nairalander, the ex-youth corp member that donated #10,000 to president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan re-election bid.
See as u introduce yourself as if say na one popular guy wey CNN don dey carry hin news tey tey..cheesy

No be only GEJ sculptural piece, U for add mama piss own join...

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by Nobody: 10:05am On May 09, 2015
Nigeria is full of many boot ass licking youths as a result of the strong grip on the nation by our elders.. this guy is a typical example.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:07am On May 09, 2015
So your 10k just go like that? Jonathan couldn't even compensate you with a job or something else?

Eyaaaaa!!

49 Likes

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by lumzybo: 10:14am On May 09, 2015
Hmmmmm.....

Donno what to write sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by Heyliesha(m): 10:16am On May 09, 2015
nice move bro

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by wachakuta(m): 10:39am On May 09, 2015
D length at which my fellow con3 people go tru just to Chop! Chai may God help us in dis con3.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by amakaobiemeka: 11:01am On May 09, 2015
And this crap would make front page. Only in nigeria do people celebrate mediocrity, stupidity, and cluelesnes. Even though u have u personal liberty, u gave 10,000 to a government with intentions of them winning to continue the destruction and corruption it glorified. People like the op are reasons u cant help this country, the pdp and gej have enough loot already to the extent they share dollars in millions to obas. And u are giving ur meager income to them to continue destroying the hope of generations. I think the op is a scammer the next intention is to ask people to donate to build the statue and aid his course. I already know the physciology of where the whole request is going when he asks 4 funds just remember he is SCAM

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by kokoA(m): 11:29am On May 09, 2015
Waste of 10k.. While you were starving yourself to give GEJ 10k out of your meager alawee of 19k800naira he was busy dooling out millions of dollars to buy votes.. Smh.. I would have given that 10k to an orphanage home if I were you.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by otunbakolawole(m): 11:43am On May 09, 2015
Op,

I admire you, I admire your efforts,courage and the bold step you took and the one you are about to take.

Personally, am not a fan of Jonathan, and I sure didn't vote for him, based on my opinion and conviction about his administration. The fact that you believe in Mr President, you supported him in the little way you could, despite his loss, you still stand by him, (unlike the Ohanese, that denied him even while he's still in office) makes me admire you.

Carry on! Wish you the very best in your endeavour.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by PassingShot(m): 11:50am On May 09, 2015
Butt lickers everywhere.
It may interest you to know that many Nigerians contributed monies towards GMB's election and he won. Have you seen any of us come online to brag about such donations?

Mtchewwww!

42 Likes

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by socialmediaman: 11:54am On May 09, 2015
Lol. Art piece of someone who didn't even do anything significant in your community. Craze Don get masters degree for NAIJA o.. Anyway, this is not a national suggestion, Bayelsa governor can do justice to that if he's that dumb or wise, whichever!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by onyi4edu(f): 11:59am On May 09, 2015
"I found out that, there is something special in president Goodluck Jonathan which Nigerians will soon miss"

I concur

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by socialmediaman: 12:05pm On May 09, 2015
"Some" Nigerians is more appropriate. Many Nigerians, I believe, missed Buhari when he was removed as a dictator, some missed Babangida too, Some missed Abacha, Some missed Obasanjo, Some missed Yaradua, Some will definitely miss Goodluck Jonathan. Majority voted him out, he wasn't removed by a coup d'état, so I believe many will not miss him

onyi4edu:
"I found out that, there is something special in president Goodluck Jonathan which Nigerian's will soon miss"

I concur

37 Likes

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by midolian(m): 12:09pm On May 09, 2015
PassingShot:
Butt lickers everywhere.
It may interest you to know that many Nigerians (including yours sincerely) contributed monies towards GMB's election and he won. Have you seen any of us come online to brag about such donations?

Mtchewwww!
No mind the guy jarey cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by SHARIAREPORTERS: 12:12pm On May 09, 2015
For many centuries to come, we mite not ve a president as great as Dr. Ebele Jonathan

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by SHARIAREPORTERS: 12:14pm On May 09, 2015
In beremz voice, " lalasticlala darling, pls move dis thread to d frontpage." I pray d guy no ban me oooo D power of "berem"

2 Likes

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by A7(m): 12:16pm On May 09, 2015
You can't tell if Nepa is on strike or not.

Jonathan is there but never there, if he were to vacate Asorock before may 29 Nigerians won't feel any difference.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by omenka(m): 12:19pm On May 09, 2015
Goodluck to your hustle. smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by phyllosilicate(m): 12:19pm On May 09, 2015
It is said that Otueke don't have electricity, why not source for fund to get them a transformer?

How would GEJ sculpture affect the price of beans in Otueke?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by omenka(m): 12:21pm On May 09, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
For many centuries to come, we mite not ve a president as Dr. Ebele Jonathan
AMEEEEN!!!! cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 09, 2015
I wish you well @ op
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by okooloyun1(m): 12:22pm On May 09, 2015
K
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by adesegun121(m): 12:23pm On May 09, 2015
Scam

3 Likes

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 09, 2015
Anything that puts money in ur pocket bro....

1 Like

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by omenka(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2015
socialmediaman:
Lol. Art piece of someone who didn't even do anything significant in your community. Craze Don get masters degree for NAIJA o.. Anyway, this is not a national suggestion, Bayelsa governor can do justice to that if he's that dumb or wise, whichever!
Jonathan is his role model. The same way he rewards criminality and mediocrity is the same way gentleman wants to reward him.

All best to him and his sculpture.

11 Likes

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by tundeayo2020: 12:24pm On May 09, 2015
Nice one•

1 Like

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by Drsheddy(m): 12:25pm On May 09, 2015
Na your own biz b dat o undecided
Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by tucky200(m): 12:25pm On May 09, 2015
U need prayers bro undecided
So as to think straight

1 Like

Re: Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero by folabayo1(f): 12:26pm On May 09, 2015
grin cheesy grin
That's where he truly belong!
I can't stop laughing
Gej the clueless man thank God we are rid of him at last!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judge’s Bid To Stop Saraki’s Trial Thwarted, DSS Director Rallies To Sarakis Aid / 2019: Kano People Are In My Pocket - Buhari Boasts / Gateman Rejects House Offer For Borehole In His Community In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.