Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Someone Please Help AD DYNAMO ISSUE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Please Help AD DYNAMO ISSUE (914 Views)

See The Million Dollar Message I Recieved From Ad-dynamo / Ad Dynamo S Switching Off Its Ad Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Please Help AD DYNAMO ISSUE by Nobody: 10:18am On May 09, 2015
Someone please help, I paid for ads on AD DYNAMO using the bank deposit option. The challenge I am having now is not being able to credit my advertisers account on AD DYNAMO, due to the fact that I did not use my email address/username as reference (as the depositors name). How do I rectify this.

Secondly, my support contact on the website has been unreachable since yesterday.
Re: Someone Please Help AD DYNAMO ISSUE by dav8id(m): 11:34am On May 09, 2015
blogexpert:
Someone please help, I paid for ads on AD DYNAMO using the bank deposit option. The challenge I am having now is not being able to credit my advertisers account on AD DYNAMO, due to the fact that I did not use my email address/username as reference (as the depositors name). How do I rectify this.

Secondly, my support contact on the website has been unreachable since yesterday.

are they still in on work? never knw that Ad Dynamo still functioning ooo
Re: Someone Please Help AD DYNAMO ISSUE by Nobody: 11:39am On May 09, 2015
I really need help on this.
Re: Someone Please Help AD DYNAMO ISSUE by Nobody: 11:41am On May 09, 2015
dav8id:

are they still in on work? never knw that Ad Dynamo still functioning ooo
Yes they are.
Re: Someone Please Help AD DYNAMO ISSUE by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 09, 2015
The AD DYNAMO TEAM, what's wrong with you guys now? I thought they had a representative here on Nairaland?
Re: Someone Please Help AD DYNAMO ISSUE by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 09, 2015
PLEASE HELP OH OR HAVE I BEEN SCAMMED?
Re: Someone Please Help AD DYNAMO ISSUE by dav8id(m): 11:41am On May 10, 2015
blogexpert:
PLEASE HELP OH OR HAVE I BEEN SCAMMED?

i said it ealier that i guess if Ad Dynamo are still functioning but you said yes...well have nothing to offer but pray you get want you paid for
Re: Someone Please Help AD DYNAMO ISSUE by Nobody: 11:20am On May 11, 2015
I HAVE EVERY REASON TO NOW BELIEVE THAT AD DYNAMO IS A SCAM. THEY CAN PROVE ME WRONG BY CREDITING MY ADVERTISING ACCOUNT ON THEIR WEBSITE.

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT THESE GUYS SINCE I MADE THE SAID PAYMENT ON FRIDAY AND UP TILL NOW NO RESPONSE FROM ANY OF THEM.

I'LL PRESENT A SCANNED COPY OF MY TELLER HERE IF THEY NEED PROOF OR CAN THEY COMFORTABLY SAY THAT A PAYMENT OF N5,000 WAS NOT RECEIVED TO WHICH THEY ARE YET TO EXECUTE AN ORDER?
Re: Someone Please Help AD DYNAMO ISSUE by Deluxii(m): 3:05pm On May 12, 2015
Frank take it easy its too early to be crying SCAM wolf wolf! Just direct your complaint to the right quaters I guess one of their representative will take it from there. Also by now I expected the AD DYNAMO person on Nairaland to come out and defend his team ASAP.
Re: Someone Please Help AD DYNAMO ISSUE by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 12, 2015
Deluxii:
Frank take it easy its too early to be crying SCAM wolf wolf! Just direct your complaint to the right quarters I guess one of their representative will take it from there. Also by now I expected the AD DYNAMO person on Nairaland to come out and defend his team ASAP.

I am still waiting oh. The fact is, even if they respond now, the aim of paying that money has been defeated if this is what I will always pass through whenever I have an issue they need to address. This is simply poor customer service. I have sent numerous messages through their system/website, yet no response. Their South African number connects but no one picks up. It is just so devastating and I feel like a fool every time I try to contact once more to no avail.
Re: Someone Please Help AD DYNAMO ISSUE by Nobody: 9:13am On May 18, 2015
MY N5,000 won't go like that oh.

(1) (Reply)

[ Fact ] - You Will Never Pay Your Bills With Broke People's Opinions! / How To Write A Business Plan For A New Business? - Marvejohndaily.com / Naira Appreciate To #350/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.