Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here (12896 Views)

Fish Farming Or Poultry Farming. / A-Z Of Poultry Farming: Ask Your Questions & Get Accurate Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by zopaks: 12:08am On Oct 23, 2015
Pally247:
Hello everyone i help big poultry farmers with recipes that enhance the growth of their poultry animals to attain desired weight in the market thereby cutting down on cost ...
Interested persons should send me a
PM.. i bet you won't want to go back to
the old way of farming after tasting this.
NB:- Please only serious minded persons
should send me a PM thanks...
andersonpally@gmail.com
open a new thread
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by zopaks: 1:11am On Nov 10, 2015
Hello followers, been so busy... would answer all pending questions
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by Deardeals: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Where can I get good broiler strains to purchase?
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by lawal506: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
thanks sir, to get that 1.8 kg, how many weeks it will take me, referring to broilers with full feeding?
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by zopaks: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
bihok:
Nice threads, please I am having one problem about where to get a very good day old chicks around ibadan and abeokuta because most hatchery have a lot of problems nowadays. Pls

Chi farms is your best bet, they sell quality, well vaccinated chicks , I have dropped their contacts for all on this thread
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by Fumbaby: 8:26am On Jan 04, 2016
Zopaks please help we CHÍ phone number please am begging
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by benodihe(m): 10:03am On Jan 04, 2016
I want to go into hatchery with 200 layers parent stock and 200 broilers parent stock. What type and size of incubator do I need? How much is the cost of the incubator and where can I buy it? What else do I need in this hatchery business? I need your reply ASAP. Thanks.
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by omejeo: 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
zopaks:

Chi farms is your best bet, they sell quality, well vaccinated chicks , I have dropped their contacts for all on this thread
sir what did you suggest for their growth and wight booster for brolier
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by zopaks: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fumbaby:
Zopaks please help we CHÍ phone number please am begging

0803 511 0283, 0805 245 3898 , 0803 376 3331

1 Like

Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by Fumbaby: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
zopaks:

0803 511 0283, 0805 245 3898 , 0803 376 3331
Thanks bro
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by zopaks: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
omejeo:
sir what did you suggest for their growth and wight booster for brolier

Nothing special, simply feed them, don't overcrowd them, give them appropriate medication and vaccination to prevent any ailments that may prevent them from feeding properly... and you will achieve the proper weight target
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by Millz404(m): 12:15am On Jan 07, 2016
please i intend going into poultry processing and packaging, i would appreciate any advice i can get from you on that
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by Farmafric(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
benodihe:
I want to go into hatchery with 200 layers parent stock and 200 broilers parent stock. What type and size of incubator do I need? How much is the cost of the incubator and where can I buy it? What else do I need in this hatchery business? I need your reply ASAP. Thanks.

You can get a 2640 capacity incubator.
Buy from FarmerGiant Nig Ltd 56, Shasha Road, Akowonjo, Lagos.
Call 08098434376.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by edkidacool: 9:15am On Jan 12, 2016
Farmafric:

You can get a 2640 capacity incubator.
Buy from FarmerGiant Nig Ltd 56, Shasha Road, Akowonjo, Lagos.
Call 08098434376.
How much will that cost, give me a quote

1 Like

Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by zopakks: 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
lawal506:
thanks sir, to get that 1.8 kg, how many weeks it will take me, referring to broilers with full feeding?
Averagely 7-8 weeks should be achievable all things equal
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by zopaks: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
Millz404:
please i intend going into poultry processing and packaging, i would appreciate any advice i can get from you on that

That's a good idea, talking about value addition, you would definitely be raising broilers for that purpose or have a farmer Who would be consistently supplying you.
You would definitely need to purchase some other processing equipments that most broiler slaughtering houses use to process birds.
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by Millz404(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
zopaks:

That's a good idea, talking about value addition, you would definitely be raising broilers for that purpose or have a farmer Who would be consistently supplying you.
You would definitely need to purchase some other processing equipments that most broiler slaughtering houses use to process birds.
R u in d business?
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by zopaks: 8:52am On Jan 15, 2016
Millz404:

R u in d business?
Are you referring to the business of value addition i poultry ?
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by sessypgm(m): 3:20am On Jan 17, 2016
Do u have broiler and layers parent stock,how much do u sell? send ur line to me to call u.
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by tuk2ato(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2016
More like 5-6 weeks depending of the source/quality of doc and other factors mentioned earlier by zopakks. I usually attain 2kg weight in 6 weeks.
zopakks:

Averagely 7-8 weeks should be achievable all things equal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by tuk2ato(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2016
Very informative thread zopakks. I will like to know if you formulate feed, if so, please can you share your feed formulars for broiler starter and finisher diets. Thanks
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by zopaks: 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
sessypgm:
Do u have broiler and layers parent stock,how much do u sell? send ur line to me to call u.

No, I don't Parent Stock but some of the big players in the hatchery business do sell.. Chi(abor acre breed ), Obj (Marshall breed).

Majorly hatcheries that sell parent stock usually have Grand parents stock farms where they produce eggs that hatch into the parent stock that you are referring to and this grand parents stock farms usually requires hundreds of m.llions of naira investment as well as licence to operate in Nigeria strictly granted by the Federal Government Reason why we don't have many of these grand parents stock farms in Nigeria.

Anyway, the price of parent stock is now 1000-1100 per bird... so if you are planning to invest in raising Parents stock , you should be ready to spend a fortune , investing not just your money but your time as well.... and if I should add... experience is very important and not debatable!
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by chukwumacc(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nice thread sir.. I love ur zeal in helping doz of of interested in poultry.. God bless u sir. Pls how do i formulate my own feed including materials and ratios starting with day
old
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by EzeRedd(m): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nice work, zopaks. I intend starting a small backyard poultry with a few broilers just to gather experience and earn a little something before doing it big. My questions are, between marshal and abor acre, which is better? How often and what should the birds be fed? How often should their waste be disposed off? And how do I go about ventilation and lighting? Thanks.
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by BenJane2016: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
@zopaks
I'm interested in setting up poultry for parent stock.
Please if you have full information as the companies that sell DOC of parent stock,please let me know via phone 08046669103 or 08076669103
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by zopaks: 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
BenJane2016:
@zopaks
I'm interested in setting up poultry for parent stock.
Please if you have full information as the companies that sell DOC of parent stock,please let me know via phone 08046669103 or 08076669103

OBJ farms, Chi Farms... though setting up poultry for parent stock requires huge financial commitment i must confess.
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Please give me a calculation of 500 point of lays feeds at week of 20
Thanks
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by alakara(m): 7:49am On Feb 12, 2017
Jafsent:
Please give me a calculation of 500 point of lays feeds at week of 20
Thanks
Pls rephrase your question.
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
alakara:

Pls rephrase your question.
I want to put 500 point of lays @week 20
I want to know how much it will cost to feed them daily
And how to take care of them because I'm new to this
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by alakara(m): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
Jafsent:
I want to put 500 point of lays @week 20 I want to know how much it will cost to feed them daily And how to take care of them because I'm new to this
Btw 2 to 3 bags per day. Thanks.
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
alakara:

Btw 2 to 3 bags per day.
Thanks.
Sorry to say this but are you sure 2 to 3 bags is enough for 20 weeks 500 birds ?
Re: Interested In Poultry Farming? Ask Your Questions Here by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
alakara:

Btw 2 to 3 bags per day.
Thanks.
Sorry to say this but are you sure 2 to 3 bags is enough for 20 weeks 500 birds ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume / My Cowpea Farm In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.