Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire (40026 Views)

Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React / Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by rummmy: 11:00am On May 10, 2015
Hell?I don't know much about it but I have some issue bothering questions.. (1)God created heaven and earth the same day and on the 6th dey he finished his creations so when did he create hell,same day or letter day? (2)I want to know the type and source of the fire... (3)and how will a spiritual man(dead man soul) need phisical water and feel pains as well.. The whole thing is confusing and certainly a scam

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by smite(m): 11:00am On May 10, 2015
I say to you after like a thousands years God would be forced to banish all who made heaven to hell because of boredom, and desire for change. you wake up from sleep and all you do is clap and giving praises to God.
God has been battling with sin/disobedience since the days of Adam. the bible gave account of different nations wiped out by flood, fire,droughts and disease for sin, eventually God decided to send his only son, but still yet disobedience. promise of heaven & Hell seems like his next solution to battling human disobedience/sin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by UncleJudax(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2015
TheWholeTruth:

We all have free will. You believe whatever you want.

Last bullet:

What I am after is doing what is right (putting a smile on people's faces), and not going to heaven or hell. I do good to people just because it pays to be good.

Let love lead.
Unnecessary Prevarication!
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:04am On May 10, 2015
@op i see your reference is the Bible, i kinda believe in Hell but i cant stop wondering, if Hell was created for the Fallen Angels, why does the Devil now control the affairs of Hell, he and his demons doesnt experience the pains of Hell but other way around they are the ones creating the pain and tormenting inhabitant of hell from the biblical point of view, please shed more light.......
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:05am On May 10, 2015
Mollydee88:
Hmmm.. Judging by the posts above me, There are more Atheists following this thread than average believing Christians.
Has it come to this? We are in trouble!!!

My brothers and sisters, The Holy book and events unfolding points out to the fact that Revelations in this last days are real. You don't need a Pastor to tell you Heaven & Hell is real. Do your research, Study the books and You'll know so.

God help us!!
And what books have you studied to "know" that hell is real, apart from your wretched bible written by ignorant cattle rearers 3000 years ago?

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:08am On May 10, 2015
God is full of mercy
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:09am On May 10, 2015
ROSSIKE:
And what books have you studied to "know" that hell is real, apart from your wretched bible written by ignorant cattle rearers 3000 years ago?

Wicked guy grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by irishMO123(m): 11:09am On May 10, 2015
Walspring:
I am afraid and this is very sad because majority who claimed to be born again are on their way to hell fire. I dont know many people here have ever receive fire burn on their skins but fire produces one of the greatest possible physical pain know to mankind. If you are ever been burnt with fire and the skin is scalded, you will understand the physical pain of fire

The following below are the reasons you must not go to hell fire;

God does not send people to hell fire but people choose to go there and there are tortures in hell if a man or woman gets there.

If you seriously and constantly desiring heaven, you will not miss it, once you are constantly desiring it and regularly you are pursing it

Sometimes people are invited to prayer meetings and they said we dont like the prayer(s) and we are not going to pray but one of the greatest prayer meetings of the whole world of all time is going to be in hell fire. A person may decided not to pray here on earth but (s)he will pray in hell fire. (i.e they will be praying that God have mercy and help from me this punishment and by then its already late for God to answer that kind of prayer)

In hell there is unquenchable fire. (God has done it before by the burning bush of Moses, the fire was burning and the burn was not consume. That is the fire will be on the skin of the person, the torture of the skin will continue and the fire will not quenched.

In hell there will be darkness.

In hell there will be smell of burning flesh.

In hell there will be what the bible called gnashing of teeth. Matthew 22 vs 13 (If you go to hell fire without your teeth, the teeth will be provided for you there).

In hell there will be pain that no drug(s) can help.

In hell there will be weeping.

In hell there will be yelling.

In hell there will be screaming.

In hell there will be feeling of lostness.

In hell there will be no water.

In hell there will be frustration.

In hell there will be anger.

In hell there will be no peace.

In hell there will be no joy.

In hell there will be painful memory. ( Memory of this kind of message you are hearing now and post you are reading now, that somebody said and posted this thing and somebody told us that the place is not easy, somebody said it is not the right place to go).

In hell there will be painful seperation.

There will be no rest in the place.

In hell there will be no mercy.

In hell there will be no comfort. (It is an habitation of unpleasantness).

In hell there will be no hope.

In hell there will be no way of escape.

In hell there will be unsatisfy desire there. (somebody wants to drink but no drink, (s)he has a desire but (s)he can not fulfil his/her desire.

In hell there will be cries of regret.

In hell there will be no excuses.

In hell no one will claim that God has been unfair to them

In hell no one will say that God has given him a RAW deal.

In hell you will just know that you are guilty

Try and imagine that every second of eternity the body of the person will be in hot pain and that pain will be as regular as shower of heavy boiling water falling on the skin of somebody and then as the person is trying to move the agony of the stretching skin that is already burnt is another pain then daggers and flashes of pain will be running through the body

The person wants to relax, he want to rest, he can not relax and he can not rest. The hair that has been burning all over town is now on fire itself. (Italain attachment and Russian attachement now is catching fire)

The feet and hands are forming blisters, and the throat is very raw from whalling and screaming and praying useless prayers and the burning brimestone like hot laval is pouring into the mouth of as the person is opening his/her mouth

The body is on fire inside and outside and then the warm of fire which scientist have now found beneath the surface of the earth will totally engulf the body

In hell cry for water will come but there will be no response.

The horrible smell of roasting flesh and roasting sulphur will suffocate the person and the person will feel sick

The screams and endless scream in the place will almost run the person mad.. i.e for the whole of eternity silence is gone, there is no silence again its noise, eternal noise and cry

No silence again and because of frustration there strange hands will be grabbing each other and fighting each other.

Especially those who are singing down down satan now and now who ends up there, they will say ehen! ehen! so you are here then they will attack the person with their anger and frustration.

Hell is not a place to go and not a place to plan to go.

Majority of church goer are already there.

Hell is a place of no return.

There is really no way to describe hell fire because nothing on earth can be compare to it.

Summary of DKO message *The pains of Hell*
how come u know so much about hell? u be tenant there? just kidding.......may God gv us the Grace to eternal life #Amen!
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by wiringdpt(m): 11:09am On May 10, 2015
We are in hell already

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by ylordy(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2015
pls,stop popularising hell.if you are bornagain u are guarranted of heaven.people can't go to hell because of what they did rather because of their relationship with the 1st adam.dont be hell concious be heavenly concious.and for those that want to know if hell is real die now and comfirm.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:14am On May 10, 2015
UncleJudax:

Unnecessary Prevarication!

Nothing can be known, even if it can be known, it can not be communicated to others. - Gorgias
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Kinkale(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2015
danielicon:

whether it is threatening or not , the true must be told . what'sthe essence of making it sound sweet while a whole pile of people are dropping into hell everyday . this is a serious issue that have far been forgotten and it is happening just as God said . he will come at the most unexpected time. everyone must not go to heaven. to some hearingthis will change them for God but for others it will serve as condemnation . happy Sunday

bros i agree but then haven't you noticed that most people convert not because they know God but because they are scared of hell? Most people change not because they like the working of God but because they are scared of fire? We must learn to balance both of them showing that God is not only a God of judgement but a God of mercy.

This days christians use hell to intimidate others into our fold, whats the difference btw that and jihad? Except the killing its same thing, making people bcme christians not of their free will.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by charlsecy(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Jehovah witness is saying there's no heaven, which do we believe again
They never says Heaven doesn't exist. If in doubt, ask them.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by franzis(m): 11:18am On May 10, 2015
revelation 21:8 . ... answers it all
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by MizMyColi(f): 11:19am On May 10, 2015
waow, that God the OP just described is scary, it must be my devilgrin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:21am On May 10, 2015
Hell is a tool of fear, oppression and superstition.

Does not exist !!!

Keep dreaming cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by seankay(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2015
Why was hell created in the first place? undecided
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:22am On May 10, 2015
Activa:

Wicked guy grin grin grin
Honestly I really don't get our people. Go online now and see all the various sources - the children of these foreigners who introduced their bible to us, now confessing openly that their parents lied and fabricated all those stories in order to conquer and control people in the past. Yet our Nigerian dummies still refuse to use their brains to research the origins of their imported religions. They still carry these nonsensical beliefs in their heads unquestioningly like dumb robots. It's really tragic and shameful.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Atmmachine(m): 11:23am On May 10, 2015
Who wrote the bible ??
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Awoofawo(m): 11:23am On May 10, 2015
Walspring:
I am afraid and this is very sad because majority who claimed to be born again are on their way to hell fire. I dont know many people here have ever receive fire burn on their skins but fire produces one of the greatest possible physical pain know to mankind. If you are ever been burnt with fire and the skin is scalded, you will understand the physical pain of fire

God does not send people to hell fire but people choose to go there and there are tortures in hell if a man or woman gets there.

If you seriously and constantly desiring heaven, you will not miss it, once you are constantly desiring it and regularly you are pursing it

Sometimes people are invited to prayer meetings and they said we dont like the prayer(s) and we are not going to pray but one of the greatest prayer meetings of the whole world of all time is going to be in hell fire. A person may decided not to pray here on earth but (s)he will pray in hell fire. (i.e they will be praying that God have mercy and help from me this punishment and by then its already late for God to answer that kind of prayer)

In hell there is unquenchable fire. (God has done it before by the burning bush of Moses, the fire was burning and the burn was not consume. That is the fire will be on the skin of the person, the torture of the skin will continue and the fire will not quenched.

In hell there will be what the bible called gnashing of teeth. Matthew 22 vs 13 (If you go to hell fire without your teeth, the teeth will be provided for you there).

In hell there will be painful memory. ( Memory of this kind of message you are hearing now and post you are reading now, that somebody said and posted this thing and somebody told us that the place is not easy, somebody said it is not the right place to go).

In hell there will be unsatisfy desire there. (somebody wants to drink but no drink, (s)he has a desire but (s)he can not fulfil his/her desire.

Try and imagine that every second of eternity the body of the person will be in hot pain and that pain will be as regular as shower of heavy boiling water falling on the skin of somebody and then as the person is trying to move the agony of the stretching skin that is already burnt is another pain then daggers and flashes of pain will be running through the body

The person wants to relax, he want to rest, he can not relax and he can not rest. The hair that has been burning all over town is now on fire itself. (Italain attachment and Russian attachement now is catching fire)

The feet and hands are forming blisters, and the throat is very raw from whalling and screaming and praying useless prayers and the burning brimestone like hot laval is pouring into the mouth of as the person is opening his/her mouth

The body is on fire inside and outside and then the warm of fire which scientist have now found beneath the surface of the earth will totally engulf the body

The horrible smell of roasting flesh and roasting sulphur will suffocate the person and the person will feel sick

The screams and endless scream in the place will almost run the person mad.. i.e for the whole of eternity silence is gone, there is no silence again its noise, eternal noise and cry

*The pains of Hell*

Op we don hear you. But can you also post 50 reasons why we must go to church every sunday. Thank cool
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by centjamie(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I think in that direction too. Why will God allow people to come and pollute the heaven.

Imagine Lia*r Mohammed, ffk,even myself too and several other Nigerians in heaven. HE wan mek we corrupt the angels?

Honestly, why will he give man a charge over the earth if he planned to destroy it later?

Too many questions without answers undecided

He doesn't plan to destroy the earth perpetually.he only wants to destroy the devil and those who did his biddings,then make the earth a paradise, where the things we see now will cease to exist with JESUS,ruler over all the earth.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by chigoizie7(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2015
Walspring:

No silence again and because of frustration there strange hands will be grabbing each other and fighting each other.

Especially those who are singing down down satan now and now who ends up there, they will say ehen! ehen! so you are here then they will attack the person with their anger and frustration.

Hell is not a place to go and not a place to plan to go.

Majority of church goer are already there.

Hell is a place of no return.

There is really no way to describe hell fire because nothing on earth can be compare to it.

Summary of DKO message *The pains of Hell*

*is HELL really in existence?

*who and who has been there and back to tell us how it looks like?

*u know people really go to bed with certain things on their minds,nd they end up dreaming about such things.

*for the past decades, we have always been told that ur above mentioned lists are how and what u will see in hell. So some people go into trance and reflect the imagination of what they presumed to be hell, and come out to tell us that they had VISSION.

*i ve not seen anyone that died and then come back to life. Thus, who told us how hell looks like.

*these are the questions I keep asking myself. I am a christian by birth, and by faith I should be one( faith is a strong believe on smthing) if I don't have that conviction that HELL truly exists how will my believes be strong?

Please don't quote bible verses for me,because I ve read it over and over.

*one thing I know for sure, is that we all should have a belief so as to guide our paths through our sojourn on this plane, thus, the involvement of God or gods to be our guide.

*just as a brother once pointed out, the bible forbids anyone to enter heaven if he/she does not believe in his son jesus christ, same fate applies to islam. And by extension soo many other religions across the globe, so the question is , who truly is the true son of God, mind u, many of us are christians because we were born into a christian home or christian dominated clan, same fate applies to soo many other religions.

*i am still and truly believes in jesus christ the only son of God,

*i only made my assumptions known.

*be free to tarnish me, its allowed.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by wtfCode: 11:26am On May 10, 2015
see stewpeed comments here and there...which one should i follow?
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:26am On May 10, 2015
HELL IS REAL!!!!!
Believe it or not.
And to those of you blaspheming the holy name of God, i just *smh* at ur IGNORANCE.
-The deaf insect who`s adamant to good advice would only be able to hear once it has finally landed in the stomach of its prey.
My children, to be for warned, is to be for armed. Listen now to the counsel of ur fathers, lest ye go astray!
Weep not, Nigerians.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by SailorXY: 11:29am On May 10, 2015
MrPresident1:
The coded myths are being used to hold people fast in captivity and bondage.

We are all in hell, all of us, we are all in hell.

Simple explanation; America is heaven, that is why everyone wants to go to America, Nigeria is hell, that is why people wants to run away from Nigeria.

We are already in hell awaiting redemption. Jesus Christ will come to redeem us.
who told you everyone in the world wants to go to America & people want to run from Nigeria?

my friend speak for yourself alone.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Toks2008(m): 11:34am On May 10, 2015
Why nothing in this world can make me miss heaven.

When i gave my life to Christ at the tender age of 13,i never knew the challenges of life that awaits me and as a young boy i just felt life was what it was but as i grew up, i realized how extremely difficult it is to maintain a status quo in Christ. I am not perfect and i will never be but day by day i still pray for forgiveness but i thank GOD that i knew Christ at a young age and i guess that is responsible for my deep rooted nature of chastity and now i clearly understand what the Bible meant when it says "Direct a child on the right path so that when he grows up, he will not depart from it"Proverbs 22:6

Now lets face it.. what are those things that can make a man miss heaven and end up in hell?

1.Money: Unfortunately im no money freak and i believe wealth is apparently unavoidable if you do what you love doing. It may take a while but you will surely get enough money to meet your needs.

2.Woman and sex:Thank GOD i can have just one lady that catches my fancy and enjoy that same pleasure that some seek for in many ladies.

3.Fame and power: This will come if it is meant to be and i believe those who go all out to seek fame and power end up in a more sorry case. just be yourself and do what you are good at and fame will come naturally.

Other reasons why i really need to be in heaven

1.Streets of Gold: Even if many doubt other description of heaven according to people who GOD have shown a glimpse of heaven like he showed John in the books of revelation,i believe we all read about the streets of Gold in the bible and this is one wonder i will really love to see. I still wonder how floors of streets will be made of gold, a substance men kill to have and more amazingly,a rear type of gold that is as clear as Crystal,never seen before on earth.

2.Mansions of unequivocal splendor: Yes i can't wait to se my mansion in heaven, a mansion that no money in this world can build and i mean if you put all the money in this world together,the total sum will still not be able to build the least attractive mansion in heaven and no matter how much im able to make on this earth,i will never be able to erect a mansion a quarter of the quality of my mansion in heaven and best still,it will be mine for ever and ever.

3.Living for eternity:Can you close your eyes for just 30secs and imagine yourself living in a great kingdom like a king or queen for a billion years? ok now imagine living in that same kingdom for a trillion years. Then finally imagine yourself living for ever and ever and ever in this same kingdom.WOW!

4.Choice food: Yes i love good foods and just the taught that i will be able to eat my favorite which is the best of sea foods,bush meats and fresh fish is good enough reason for me to make heaven and i can imagine how great it will be just to demand for these and have it served at their best by angels in my magnificent mansion. And Yes there will be eating and drinking in heaven and of-course we will not eat as a result of hunger but because we love that food.

Matthew 8:11 "I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven."

5.More exciting place than this world: Many believe that heaven will just be a place where we will be floating in the cloud and singing praise and worship song to GOD forever and ever.

Yes you are right, we will worship GOD forever but the truth is that everything in heaven is designed to sing praise to GOD, the lawns,the water,the garments,the angels,our activities and so much more but God has also revealed to many that there will be much more fun in paradise than this world and you will definitely miss out nothing except sex that will no longer even exist in our subconscious meaning we can't miss what we don't think about.

6.Meeting people you taught you will never see again.This is one fascinating part for those who have lost their child as a result of miscarriage,still birth,even abortions and so on and i believe many people will be surprised to know that every child that has began forming in the womb has a soul and in the advent of Death to the fetus or child even before coming to this world,the child will go to heaven and grow up slowly and this means every mum or that that has lost an unborn child, be 200% certain that your child will be at the pearl gate to welcome you if you make it to heaven.and with this known fact,im certain to meet my lost child.

I can continue to list more reasons why i personally will never miss heaven and i believe that Jehovah will grant me and as many people as are willing to make it to heaven the strength to fight the good fight till we leave this world.

Happy Sunday.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by idhalama(m): 11:35am On May 10, 2015
We call GOD a mercifully GOD,and u think GOD will allow is creature be in hell fire suffering...come on guys,GOD will not allow us suffer,because his a merciful GOD,so I don't believe if hell fire is real.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by sleezy106(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2015
lord have mercy upon my life
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by redcliff: 11:39am On May 10, 2015
thehomer:
If Heaven is where the monster who created Hell is, maybe I'd rather go to hell.

In Heaven, there will be boredom while Hell will be filled with thinkers like myself. There may be shouting but the shouts may just be vigorous debates.

May just be..lol.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by camelsAhoy: 11:39am On May 10, 2015
gamaliel121:
You see, there's no harm in believing in God, infact if we all follow Gods rules and commandments, life will be easier and der'll be peace...believing in God has no negative effect on us....now, for those who dont believe in God, what if truelly derz God If he exists den not believing in him would be the worst decision we ever make,,,so a "wise" person will believe in his existence..GOD is real, hell is real, heaven is real...GOD is alive...der is no one like him...noone can compare with him...let us all be wise....the bible says..."A fool says to himself, there is no God". Jesus loves u all..and God bless us..happy sunday

What if you believe in the wrong god? See why there's harm to believing in your own god? There are > 1000 gods out there, what if you're wrong? How could you possibly know? According to your logic, a wise man would believe in all of them but then that's impossible because believing in some means unbelief in others, the true wise thing is to live good and do good to the best of your ability while you live. But well, you'll talk about faith as if faith is intellectual property of your religion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by UncleJudax(m): 11:41am On May 10, 2015
TheWholeTruth:

Nothing can be known, even if it can be known, it can not be communicated to others. - Gorgias
You are trying too hard to come across as a knowledgeable fellow.#uncalledFor

My first quoting (of you) was a mere inquest into your mismatched assertions. Oddly enough, your comments still leave more to be desired.

Here is what I often say to people of your ilk; suicide is a guaranteed mission for anyone that jumps from your ego to your IQ.

Tschuess!
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Corn99(m): 11:41am On May 10, 2015
I pity those who think they are smarter than God we shall see who is who on the last day #GRATEFUL#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Heavenly Reward Vs Earthly Reward: Hilarious Photo / Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died / I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.