Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire (40010 Views)

Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React / Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by barnabas91: 2:29pm On May 10, 2015
Dhurmynick:
I might go to church on Sunday and shit but I am a confirm atheist, I don't believe in heaven and I certainly don't believe in hell, what i do believe in is science, science explains almost everything yet we choose to believe in what we can't explain over what is. How did the Bible and Quran come into existence, did a tornado bring it down from heaven?? Why are there different versions?? Who wrote them?? Why do we believe heaven is up and hell is down??.
We've left the atmosphere and almost digged into the earth's crust yet nothing!! Pastors die and come back! It's not an unnatural existence.
How did water enter the coconut? Praise God
See the stars? Praise God
Everything? Praise God
We are all deceiving ourselves
The same God that made us yet leaves us to battle cancer, nemonia, arthritis etc yet he made us in his own image
Created hell?? Who has ever been to hell?

I saw a pic of Mars and in the comments i saw "God is wonderful" tell me why would God make a planet s so useless??
What happens to we humans depends on what we believe in.
The British introduced religion to us yet we cling to it so dearly.. Even more than those who introduced it to us!!
A leap of faith, believing what you don't see, thinking there's a higher plan 'a higher up' a higher everything in life makes you Nothing but delusional and paranoid,
Ever watched the big bang theory?? There's more to life than we choose to acknowledge. If there's a hell we are already in it.
There's no higher up
There's no God.
There's no lucifer
If there is a God, he should be in hell not lucifer, Lucifer merely protested and created lilith and God threw him in a cage with 66 seals which can be opened only if 7 is broken.
Now think of your fate if you actually believe these fallacies and heaven and earth.. I'm no anti Christ but I just don't believe there's one. And if there is.. I'm team #Lucifer all the way.
Believing in what we can even be sure exists is like believing in is no better than believing in Jonathan, nothing good comes out of it..
God created hell a place we propose to be filled with eternal damnation makes him a monster yet every Sunday Christian lift his name up high to a God that probably knows who's going to hell yet doesn't just let them know and save them the efforts, they do say he knows all.
I BELIEVE IN SCIENCE.
When we die our remains go to the ground and a new life comes out of it or thrives on it.

They are deceiving you.
If there's a God, he's a figure head.

Christian and Muslim doctors, just tell your patients to believe in God and go home without prescribing any drugs to them why don't you, everything works for a reason, you can see it, you even know it yet you do the opposite.
All these prophecies are misconceptions based upon what we believe.
my brother, i want to ask u, did u create yourself or can u add one inch to your height. if u so believe in science, y cant science have a way of bringing back d dead. see, the truth is, there is God, i wish i can swear to this but the bible forbids it. if u so desire to hear from him or get to see how heaven looks like, desire it so deeply with any misconception in ur thought, he will reveal himself to you.try and read books of grt men of God, Kathryn Kulman, a woman of grt honour, is enough for you to learn. am a testimony of who God is. i pray u dont fall under an ailment that will make u run to grt men of God for healing.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by lynnj: 2:30pm On May 10, 2015
There is nothing like Hell fire in the bible, the two words were never used together, rather we see things like lake of fire, fire burning with brimstone.
Now back to topic, when someone dies, you re gone forever, there is no knowledge in the grave, Eccles 9. But the bible talked about God resurrecting both the righteous and unrighteousness, the unrighteousness here are people who hvnt heard of God before, they will be resurrected along with the righteous to be under Jesus reign for 1000 years. During that 1000 years reign of Jesus Christ, Satan and his angels will be imprisoned but at the end of the 1000 reign of Jesus Christ, Satan will be realised to further test God's people in their faith. The bible recorded that Satan still got a whole lot of people.
After that, the people that stood firm in God will inherit everlasting life while Satan, his angels and the people he got will be thrown into the lake of fire which is the second death. The lake of fire is a symbol that Satan and his cohorts will never exist again nt that they will be burning somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Allureoftheseas(m): 2:31pm On May 10, 2015
Walspring:
I am afraid and this is very sad because majority who claimed to be born again are on their way to hell fire. I dont know many people here have ever receive fire burn on their skins but fire produces one of the greatest possible physical pain know to mankind. If you are ever been burnt with fire and the skin is scalded, you will understand the physical pain of fire

The following below are the reasons you must not go to hell fire;

God does not send people to hell fire but people choose to go there and there are tortures in hell if a man or woman gets there.

If you seriously and constantly desiring heaven, you will not miss it, once you are constantly desiring it and regularly you are pursing it

Sometimes people are invited to prayer meetings and they said we dont like the prayer(s) and we are not going to pray but one of the greatest prayer meetings of the whole world of all time is going to be in hell fire. A person may decided not to pray here on earth but (s)he will pray in hell fire. (i.e they will be praying that God have mercy and help from me this punishment and by then its already late for God to answer that kind of prayer)

In hell there is unquenchable fire. (God has done it before by the burning bush of Moses, the fire was burning and the burn was not consume. That is the fire will be on the skin of the person, the torture of the skin will continue and the fire will not quenched.

In hell there will be darkness.

In hell there will be smell of burning flesh.

In hell there will be what the bible called gnashing of teeth. Matthew 22 vs 13 (If you go to hell fire without your teeth, the teeth will be provided for you there).

In hell there will be pain that no drug(s) can help.

In hell there will be weeping.

In hell there will be yelling.

In hell there will be screaming.

In hell there will be feeling of lostness.

In hell there will be no water.

In hell there will be frustration.

In hell there will be anger.

In hell there will be no peace.

In hell there will be no joy.

In hell there will be painful memory. ( Memory of this kind of message you are hearing now and post you are reading now, that somebody said and posted this thing and somebody told us that the place is not easy, somebody said it is not the right place to go).

In hell there will be painful seperation.

There will be no rest in the place.

In hell there will be no mercy.

In hell there will be no comfort. (It is an habitation of unpleasantness).

In hell there will be no hope.

In hell there will be no way of escape.

In hell there will be unsatisfy desire there. (somebody wants to drink but no drink, (s)he has a desire but (s)he can not fulfil his/her desire.

In hell there will be cries of regret.

In hell there will be no excuses.

In hell no one will claim that God has been unfair to them

In hell no one will say that God has given him a RAW deal.

In hell you will just know that you are guilty

Try and imagine that every second of eternity the body of the person will be in hot pain and that pain will be as regular as shower of heavy boiling water falling on the skin of somebody and then as the person is trying to move the agony of the stretching skin that is already burnt is another pain then daggers and flashes of pain will be running through the body

The person wants to relax, he want to rest, he can not relax and he can not rest. The hair that has been burning all over town is now on fire itself. (Italain attachment and Russian attachement now is catching fire)

The feet and hands are forming blisters, and the throat is very raw from whalling and screaming and praying useless prayers and the burning brimestone like hot laval is pouring into the mouth of as the person is opening his/her mouth

The body is on fire inside and outside and then the warm of fire which scientist have now found beneath the surface of the earth will totally engulf the body

In hell cry for water will come but there will be no response.

The horrible smell of roasting flesh and roasting sulphur will suffocate the person and the person will feel sick

The screams and endless scream in the place will almost run the person mad.. i.e for the whole of eternity silence is gone, there is no silence again its noise, eternal noise and cry

No silence again and because of frustration there strange hands will be grabbing each other and fighting each other.

Especially those who are singing down down satan now and now who ends up there, they will say ehen! ehen! so you are here then they will attack the person with their anger and frustration.

Hell is not a place to go and not a place to plan to go.

Majority of church goer are already there.

Hell is a place of no return.

There is really no way to describe hell fire because nothing on earth can be compare to it.

Summary of DKO message *The pains of Hell*

You just come here and talk rubbish. Tell me have you been to hades before?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by MattChidi(m): 2:31pm On May 10, 2015
Did God create any individual and destined him or her to hell? When I was born, do God know where I will end up eventually?
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by lovely17(m): 2:34pm On May 10, 2015
Don't worry kardashian will be there to show you nudes. wizkid and davido will entertain it won't be boring and of course plenty of sex but I won't be there with you sha
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by mumihaja(f): 2:38pm On May 10, 2015
Caesar Borgia: "While I lived, I provided for everything but death; now I must die, and am unprepared to die."

Thomas Hobbs political philosopher "I say again, if I had the whole world at my disposal, I would give it to live one day. I am about to take a leap into the dark."

Thomas Payne [/b]the leading atheistic writer in American colonies: "Stay with me, for God's sake; I cannot bear to be left alone ,  O Lord, help me! O God, what have I done to suffer so much? What will become of me hereafter? "I would give worlds if I had them, that The Age of Reason had never been published. 0 Lord, help me! Christ, help me! …No, don't leave; stay with me! Send even a child to stay with me; for I am on the edge of Hell here alone. If ever the Devil had an agent, I have been that one."

[b]Sir Thomas Scott, Chancellor of England "Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know and feel that there are both, and I am doomed to perdition by the just judgment of the Almighty."

Voltaire famous anti-christian atheist: "I am abandoned by God and man; I will give you half of what I am worth if you will give me six months' life." (He said this to Dr. Fochin, who told him it could not be done.) "Then I shall die and go to hell!" (His nurse said: "For all the money in Europe I wouldn’t want to see another unbeliever die! All night long he cried for forgiveness."

Robert Ingersoll: "O God, if there be a God, save my soul, if I have a soul!" (Some say it was this way: "Oh God, if there be a God, save my soul if I have a soul, from hell, if there be a hell!"

David Hume, atheist philosopher famous for his philosophy of empiricism and skepticism of religion, he cried loud on his death bed "I am in flames!" It is said his "desperation was a horrible scene".

Napoleon Bonaparte, the French emperor, and who, like Adolf Hitler, brought death to millions to satisfy his greedy, power-mad, selfish ambitions for world conquest: "I die before my time, and my body will be given back to the earth. Such is the fate of him who has been called the great Napoleon. What an abyss between my deep misery and the eternal kingdom of Christ!”

Sir Francis Newport, the head of an English Atheist club to those gathered around his deathbed: "You need not tell me there is no God for I know there is one, and that I am in His presence! You need not tell me there is no hell. I feel myself already slipping. Wretches, cease your idle talk about there being hope for me! I know I am lost forever! Oh, that fire! Oh, the insufferable pangs of hell! …Oh, that I could lie for a thousand years upon the fire that is never quenched, to purchase the favor of God and be united to Him again. But it is a fruitless wish. Millions and millions of years will bring me no nearer the end of my torments than one poor hour. Oh, eternity, eternity forever and forever!, Oh, the insufferable pangs of Hell!”
Charles IX [/b]was the French king who urged on by his mother, gave the order for the massacre of the French Huguenots, in which 15,000 souls were slaughtered in Paris alone and 100,000 in other sections of France, for no other reason than that they loved Christ. The guilty king suffered miserably for years after that event. He finally died, bathed in blood bursting from his veins. To his physicians he said in his last hours: "Asleep or awake, I see the mangled forms of the Huguenots passing before me. They drop with blood. They point at their open wounds. Oh! That I had spared at least the little infants at the bosom! What blood! I know not where I am. How will all this end? What shall I do? I am lost forever! I know it. Oh, I have done wrong."

[b]David Strauss, leading representative of German rationalism, after spending a lifetime erasing belief in God from the minds of others: "My philosophy leaves me utterly forlorn! I feel like one caught in the merciless jaws of an automatic machine, not knowing at what time one of its great hammers may crush me!"

In a Newsweek interview with Svetlana Stalin, the daughter of Josef Stalin, she told of her father's death: "My father died a difficult and terrible death. . God grants an easy death only to the just. . At what seemed the very last moment he suddenly opened his eyes and cast a glance over everyone in the room. It was a terrible glance, insane or perhaps angry. . His left hand was raised, as though he were pointing to something above and bringing down a curse on us all. The gesture was full of menace. . The next moment he was dead."

[b]Anton LeVey [/b]author of the Satanic Bible and high priest of the religion dedicated to the worship of Satan. Some of his famous quotes are “There is a beast in man that needs to be exercised, not exorcised”. His dying words were "Oh my, oh my, what have I done, there is something very wrong…there is something very wrong….”

Our NL atheist that are not even famous, I wonder what your last word will be like

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by barnabas91: 2:38pm On May 10, 2015
camelsAhoy:

Hey genius, you would have hit the jackpot if there weren't a thousand other gods out there you were sinning against.

Funny how your decision to believe in god is based on fear (like an abusive relationship) and tete?
you dont get brotherly. first of all, the fear of God means alot in the life of his people. th fear of God, brings wisdom, protection, and right way of living(you cant commit attrocities like murder, adultieries, idolatry e.t.c if that fear is in you).
sure, there are thousands of other gods out there, but do u know what they are, they are demons, evil spirit, agents of the devil. when u research or stream online, you will understand what i mean. it has bin in existence b4 Jesus came to this earth to redeem us and has given us the power to withstand them.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by lynnj: 2:45pm On May 10, 2015
When God created the earth, he never meant for it to destroyed. He wanted Adam and Eve to live forever on earth. However, when they questioned God's ability to lead them by eating from the tree of knowledge, God imposed his punishment of which was earlier made known to them which is death. Remember, Adam and Eve didn't die immediately, they both lived hundreds of years before dying. But surely they died. God never told Adam and Eve they will go to hell fire when they died. Rather their death signifies no more existence of the body, soul, and spirit.
But for God love towards us and his reason for creating the earth ( that man will live forever on it) he sent his son Jesus christ to redeem us from death. When Jesus died he took away the keys of death from Satan and that is why when we believe in Jesus christ and walk in his ways and pray to God tro him, we hv redemption of soul and we are candidates of everlasting life. Jesus paid the ransom for us in thst even though we die, we hv hope that we will be resurrected to be with him at the end.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Ganjafama(m): 2:46pm On May 10, 2015
cold:
It's been a while i read a post on NL threatening people with hell fire. It looks like Christians have toned down the hell rhetoric..well at least until now. The hell fire calvary is back like a blast from the past! Now i'm shivering terribly
You have to shiver 'cos your name is "cold".

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by adegunahmed(m): 2:49pm On May 10, 2015
MY advice for everybody.
LIVE UR LIFE LIKE GOD EXIST,cos if he truly exist u gain and if not u ave notin to lose,,,....

#saynotoblasphemy
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by cold(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2015
Ganjafama:
You have to shiver 'cos your name is "cold".
Lol..nice one there
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by whytepawn1(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2015
charlsecy:
Look up the meaning of empirical.
I don't need to,I know what it means.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by skyenitan04(m): 3:02pm On May 10, 2015
HAVE YOU BEEN THERE BEFORE ?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by camelsAhoy: 3:03pm On May 10, 2015
barnabas91:

you dont get brotherly. first of all, the fear of God means alot in the life of his people. th fear of God, brings wisdom, protection, and right way of living(you cant commit attrocities like murder, adultieries, idolatry e.t.c if that fear is in you).
sure, there are thousands of other gods out there, but do u know what they are, they are demons, evil spirit, agents of the devil. when u research or stream online, you will understand what i mean. it has bin in existence b4 Jesus came to this earth to redeem us and has given us the power to withstand them.

I have no fear of god (which is basically fear of hell) and I have murdered all the people I want to murder and that number is 0. If you need the fear of god not to murder people, then you're a horrible human being. If you will go out there and begin to murder people tomorrow if there is no hell, Aro is where you belong.

I currently live in the Far East, very few Christians around these parts, so they worship demons? You are so ignorant of the fact that the biggest reason for the religion you believe in is the part of the world you're born in and the family you're born into. The vast majority of religious people practice what exists in their environment not because it is some sacred truth revealed to them, but because it is what exists in their environment. The vast majority of Iranians are Shiites, vast majority of Americans: Christians, vast majority of Indians: Hindu. This is not because some group is specially privileged to the truth but simply because: by and large, "I practice <religion_a> cos my parents/people around me practice <religion_a>" whether you realize this or not.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Toks2008(m): 3:05pm On May 10, 2015
charlsecy:

ARE YOU RIGHT? Is GOD not the Judge? What can you say about these?

Matthew 13:42 (NLT)
And the angels will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 10:28 (NLT)
"Don't be afraid of those who want to kill your body; they cannot touch your soul. Fear only God, who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

I do not see any correlation with the fact that hell was not made for mankibd but for satan n his angels.

As humans we have the choice to accept Jesus as lord and saviour nd avoid hell or we dont accept him and end up there. This is no rocket sxience but simple kinderfarten fact.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by iamord(m): 3:32pm On May 10, 2015
Weah96:

Reading a parable is not sufficient evidence that hellfire is real. That is not the way normal human beings, including yourself, make decisions in life. If you were to ask a person of Arabian descent to show you that Mohammed is the prophet/mouthpiece for the creator, he will refer you to the Quran like you're referring this dude to the bible.
u smart

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by barnabas91: 3:32pm On May 10, 2015
camelsAhoy:

I have no fear of god (which is basically fear of hell) and I have murdered all the people I want to murder and that number is 0. If you need the fear of god not to murder people, then you're a horrible human being. If you will go out there and begin to murder people tomorrow if there is no hell, Aro is where you belong.

I currently live in the Far East, very few Christians around these parts, so they worship demons? You are so ignorant of the fact that the biggest reason for the religion you believe in is the part of the world you're born in and the family you're born into. The vast majority of religious people practice what exists in their environment not because it is some sacred truth revealed to them, but because it is what exists in their environment. The vast majority of Iranians are Shiites, vast majority of Americans: Christians, vast majority of Indians: Hindu. This is not because some group is specially privileged to the truth but simply because: by and large, "I practice <religion_a> cos my parents/people around me practice <religion_a>" whether you realize this or not.
you have no fear of god or God u say. ok. i will say to u, that u shouldnt try any or you will live never to tell the story mr atheist.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by tartar9(m): 3:33pm On May 10, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Why bringing ifeann into this, if you both have an argument on a fact you cannot defend. defend yourself instead of intuition
I only added a reasonable reason why you must not go to Hell.but if you want to spend your eternity with Ifeann,All i can say is Eayah… cry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by klarke(m): 3:33pm On May 10, 2015
ROSSIKE:
How do you know that God has ANYTHING to do with the bible? Your fellow man came and presented you with a book that claimed "God said this", and "God did that", and you accepted without question. No investigation, no evidence presented, none demanded, nothing. Doesn't that make you a dunce?

"Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have
believed.”. Jn 20:29
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by klarke(m): 3:34pm On May 10, 2015
ROSSIKE:
How do you know that God has ANYTHING to do with the bible? Your fellow man came and presented you with a book that claimed "God said this", and "God did that", and you accepted without question. No investigation, no evidence presented, none demanded, nothing. Doesn't that make you a dunce?

"Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have
believed.”. Jn 20:29
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by ndigbo: 3:42pm On May 10, 2015
ROSSIKE:
You have made absolutely ZERO sense.
I don't agree to your choice of word(s), you should have just given the poster, reasons why you don't agree with him/her.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by mumihaja(f): 3:47pm On May 10, 2015
Our God Almighty is a Just God, he prepared Hell fire as a place of judgement for satan and those fallen angels that rebelled in Heaven, but satan decided he will not burn alone in hell and decided he will deceived as many ppl as he can to take to hell, so God created a new earth and put Adam and gave him the power to keep the garden for 6000 years but the devil decided to destroy the works of His hands by making Adam disobey God and thereby took over the earth but God original plan was to keep the earth for 6000 years and becos He is a just God He couldn't just go ahead and destroy satan with the works of His hands think of it,if you were God will you set your house on fire becos your house is polluted, won't you look for a way to save some valuables before you burn down your house if your plan on planning a new house on thesame plot of land? so God made a redemptive plan of sending His son into the world to come and die as a sacrifice to redeem us to Himself, satan was also aware of this plan and decided to pollute the human race. So that God will not find a pure boold, his fallen angels came and impregnated the daughters of men who gave birth to demi gods who introduced all these evils we see today God tried to destroy those evil seeds but choosing only Isrealites and was always telling them to destroy those giants but they always managed to escape....He sent his only begotten son as a man who has no sin so his blood can create an access route for everybody to be saved but the condition is that you must accept and confess him as your Lord and Saviour for you to be saved

the underworld is divided into 2 parts, Hell and Hades and all the children of God that died before Christ were all in Hades in Abraham bosom,after Jesus died on the cross he went into Hades and took the keys of hell and hades and set free all those that were held in captivity in Abrahams bosom and when he resurrected, all the saints also resurrected, and he also created thesame access route for us that if we believe in the finish work of the Cross we shall be saved from damnation,

But you know what? The devil has vowed that he will continue to win more souls to hell and he is actually doing it and how does that is through his demons, they possess men with the sole pupose of making them rebel against God knowing that thesame thing that threw them from heaven is same thing that can throw any man from the sight of God, they harden a man's heart towards accepting what Jesu Christ did for them on the cross, the satanist came up with a 10 point agenda of how to hold this world bound in the worship of satan, they came up with alternative worship, churches that will tell you there is no God so that you will not repent, they tell you you are god and don't need God, freedom of worship, they introduced divorce, abortion, homosexuality and gay marriages, they also use our media as their strongest weapon, the news only tells us scary things and taboos thereby giving other ppl suggestions of crimes and aborminable acts, the movie must include sex scenes and of recent they must include some gay lovers, the music industry must sing about only sex and body parts and show pretty half naked women thereby increasing the rate of promiscuity and indecency and the most recent one is to create all manner of tv programs and mobile apps to keep our mind filled with junks and our eyes glued to the apps causing a lot of distractions....just one of their end time mind control and manupulations....

The end is near! At the end Jesus will bind satan and throw him into the lake of fire then destroy this earth and build a new earth which will be finer than this one, like the garden of Eden, it willnot be boring at all, we won't live in Heaven forever, it is just God temporal relocation plan while He creates a new earth.

Heaven is a place, you can't go to USA for example without a visa, and Heaven has their code of conducts but you first have to accept the visa which is Christ and live a godly life filled with th fruits of the spirit for you to be included in this relocation plan while the earth will be destroyed.

You need to accept and confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior to escape this damnation, the satanist know what they are doing but you don't know what you are doing...only the truth can set you free and this is the truth
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by kinibigdeal(m): 3:55pm On May 10, 2015
tartar9:
I only added a reasonable reason why you must not go to Hell.but if you want to spend your eternity with Ifeann,All i can say is Eayah… cry

You are confused

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Sunglow: 4:05pm On May 10, 2015
yemmit90:

Please how do one know Hell is real?
God already put that knowledge inside man.The knowledge of the existence n reality of Heaven n Hell.Its like u having the Talent to act and u are not aware of it,then one day u follow a friend to an audition and u were asked to act,@ 1st u will u be like "I don't know how to act never acted before".All the same u try out for the role n u wowed the judges.The knowledge of d existence of these 2 spiritual places have been imbedded in everyman in earth.U need to open up or spirit to God so He can fill or heart with the truth.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by lepasharon(f): 4:07pm On May 10, 2015
Hell originated from greek mythology !

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by praz001(m): 4:11pm On May 10, 2015
To say there is no hell us believing the unjust would go unpunished.

Believing living righteously is a waste of time and thinking Christ death on the cross is in vain.

Hell is real..
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by antiscamservice: 4:20pm On May 10, 2015
May GOD bless Walspring abundantly for this thread. I'm extremely sad seeing so many people claiming hell doesn't exist. Such people are playing into the hands of the devil.

Let me reveal that satan doesn't want people to know hell exist.

For those that believe in the existence of hell and are living holy lives, you are most fortunate.

Let me state categorically that hell truly exists and very unfornately, many people are already there.
Let me also reveal that Rapture of thr Saints will occur any time from now. The hour is just around thr corner.
There is no time again to argue about the existence of either hell or Heaven. Be warned, time is fast running out.
Please repent of all your sins by coming to JESUS CHRIST to be assured of making Heaven and avoiding hell.
Let me state very emphatically that only born- again christains living holy lives will make Heaven.
Those who are already in hell are lost forever. Don't make the mistake of saying you will get there to confirm if it exists. There is no way out!
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Walspring: 4:24pm On May 10, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I don't wanna hear such word as hell abeg. Who has been there and what does it look like?

From the pics you guys are painting, it's not possible for someone to visit there and come back to give testimony just like so many fake pastors do.

How on earth do you think that a loving God will allow his sweat-taking handwork(man) to rot in hell?

Catholics are talking about purgatory before heaven, Jehovah witness is saying there's no heaven, which do we believe again

Dont confuse yourself here.. most of the people who said they rose from the dead never said they have been to hell, but they claimed that Jesus showed them hell and what is happening over there...

No one ever been to hell and come back, even that rich man in the bible told Abraham to send someone from the dead to go and tell his brother so that they wont come to hell, Abraham told him that they have the law, church, preacher, pastor and the bible, and if they will not listen to those people they wont listen too if somebody should rise from the dead, that what Abraham told that rich man.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Walspring: 4:29pm On May 10, 2015
skyenitan04:
HAVE YOU BEEN THERE BEFORE ?

You dont have to be there because those who are there currently have not come back to life
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Walspring: 4:33pm On May 10, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Please dont tell me its another dumb debate between Christians and atheists . If you don't believe Hell is real , then let people who do be .You don't believe in a deity, but you are obsessed with being in a Religion section .

Most people believe Ronaldo is better than Messi but after Wednesday's Champions League match , and I'm sure they thought twice .

These people act up like there's a special award for being an atheist .It ends up in getting Nairaland "likes" (from fellow atheists ) and life goes on .

Experience is the best teacher though . cool

Experience is the fool best teacher because the wise dont need to experience anything before it will teach them
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Walspring: 4:38pm On May 10, 2015
ceoosaz:
@op i see your reference is the Bible, i kinda believe in Hell but i cant stop wondering, if Hell was created for the Fallen Angels, why does the Devil now control the affairs of Hell, he and his demons doesnt experience the pains of Hell but other way around they are the ones creating the pain and tormenting inhabitant of hell from the biblical point of view, please shed more light.......

Devil is the head of fallen angel and he control their affairs, devil was sent out of heaven after the fight when he planned to set his own throne above God..

According to the bible a time will come when they will all be cast into pit that is burning of fire
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by macof(m): 4:39pm On May 10, 2015
In hell there would be all your favorite pastors who suck you dry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

30 Girls Rescued From Pastor’s Sex Camp In Lagos / Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died / Heavenly Reward Vs Earthly Reward: Hilarious Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.