Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Taylor Swift Stuns In The Cover Of Elle Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Taylor Swift Stuns In The Cover Of Elle Magazine (859 Views)

Ellen Nielsen Stuns In Nigerian Attire / Miss Sahhara Stuns In African Inspired Outfit / Chinonso Opara, Miss Toursim Nigeria World Delegate Stuns In Swimwear Shoot(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taylor Swift Stuns In The Cover Of Elle Magazine by Xpressafrica(f): 12:09pm On May 09, 2015
If for one day you thought her rain was over,then think again because Taylor aint letting any Blank Space.

In Elle’s June Women in music issue, Taylor Swift is talking about everything you want to know, from her career, inspiration behind her latest album and of course past relationships-It wouldn’t be a Taylor Swift interview if we didn’t talk about boys.
Taylor Swift Elle Magazine
This issue hits news-stands in mid-May, check out excerpts from the interview below.

On happily ever after and what she has learnt about love:

“I’d never been in a relationship when I wrote my first couple of albums, so these were all projections of what I thought they might be like. They were based on movies and books and songs and literature that tell us that a relationship is the most magical thing that can ever happen to you. And then once I fell in love, or thought I was in love, and then experienced disappointment or it just not working out a few times,

- See more at: http://xpressafrica..com/2015/05/taylor-swift-stuns-in-cover-of-elle.html#more

2 Shares

Re: Taylor Swift Stuns In The Cover Of Elle Magazine by sonikstargirl(f): 3:10pm On May 10, 2015
she looks stunnig wink

(1) (Reply)

Best Cream To Even Yellow Skin / Outfit For Valentine Date / My Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.