Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Developer Needed For Web And Mobile App - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Developer Needed For Web And Mobile App (767 Views)

Web And Mobile Application Developers Needed Urgently For Employment. / Web And App Development Tutors Needed Urgently! / A Very Reputable Web And App Developing Firm Needs Urgent Employment Of A Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Developer Needed For Web And Mobile App by ponana(m): 1:10pm On May 09, 2015
I need service of a developer for a game show app. I would prefer you are in Lagos so that a meeting can be set-up. The project would require a web and mobile app plus integration with sms(though linking up with network provider is outside the job). Kindly respond if you have done something similar or you know you handle it. Preferably drop your website or other contact so that your portfolio can be verified.

P.s: This is not a web design gig, please no wordpress, joomla or script kiddies needed here. No disrespect, but if that is the case, i would be handling this myself.
Re: Developer Needed For Web And Mobile App by adewasco2k(m): 1:17pm On May 09, 2015
ponana:
I need service of a developer for a game show app. I would prefer you are in Lagos so that a meeting can be set-up. The project would require a web and mobile app plus integration with sms(though linking up with network provider is outside the job). Kindly respond if you have done something similar or you know you handle it. Preferably drop your website or other contact so that your portfolio can be verified.

P.s: This is not a web design gig, please no wordpress, joomla or script kiddies needed here. No disrespect, but if that is the case, i would be handling this myself.

contact DHTML
Re: Developer Needed For Web And Mobile App by JackOfAllTrades: 1:24pm On May 09, 2015
what is "game show app"?

1 Like

Re: Developer Needed For Web And Mobile App by LordRahl001: 1:49pm On May 09, 2015
You can pm me or Whatsapp on 07033304280. I do more of intranet Web based app. And based in lag.
Re: Developer Needed For Web And Mobile App by elvis10ten(m): 11:14pm On May 09, 2015
I am a web and a mobile app developer.

My recent works:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=ElvisApps
http://nymp.com.ng

Email: elvis.chidera@gmail.com
Phone Number: 07061317103
Re: Developer Needed For Web And Mobile App by ponana(m): 7:44am On May 10, 2015
Thanks for the response.
Re: Developer Needed For Web And Mobile App by eugbana: 4:12pm On May 11, 2015
please visit www.eoilimited.com or contact me on my direct line 08057161154 my name is dominic.. we are a team of experienced developers.
Re: Developer Needed For Web And Mobile App by talk2hb1(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2015
ponana:

Love this part, no script kiddies grin

(1) (Reply)

One Million Programmers Wanted / Well Skilled Programming Team For Collaboration Projects As Freelancer / Project Assistance Needed Urgently: Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.