Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Who Knows Of A Good Java Developer That Builds Mobile Apps? - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Who Knows Of A Good Java Developer That Builds Mobile Apps? (737 Views)

URGENT!!! I Need An App Developer That Can Make A Good Music App / A Developer That Can Integrate Voguepay On Wordpress Website Is Urgently Need / Freelance Java Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Of A Good Java Developer That Builds Mobile Apps? by dearstan(m): 2:02pm On May 09, 2015
Anyone here know of a java developer that is experienced in developing highly functional mobile apps who currently has capacity to take on a new project?
I am looking for someone who is preferably resident in Lagos (though not a must) that has a portfolio that can be verified. Please drop me a personal note if this sounds like an interesting proposition and you'd like to learn more. I'd appreciate recommendations if you happen to know someone.
Re: Who Knows Of A Good Java Developer That Builds Mobile Apps? by larisoft: 4:39pm On May 09, 2015
Search for and download "Nigerian Unis GP Calculator" on playstore. Also download "Case Reminder" (which is more advanced). They are mine. If they satisfy your needs; my contact details are in the app. Goodluck.
Re: Who Knows Of A Good Java Developer That Builds Mobile Apps? by dgbanj: 5:17pm On May 09, 2015
am a mobile developer in india, I can complete the app for you. Professionally done.
Re: Who Knows Of A Good Java Developer That Builds Mobile Apps? by elvis10ten(m): 11:11pm On May 09, 2015
Good day sir, I am a java developer and i build mobile apps. I have the capacity to take up a new project.
All my apps on the playstore can be found here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=ElvisApps
Email: elvis.chidera@gmail.com
Phone Number: 07061317103
Re: Who Knows Of A Good Java Developer That Builds Mobile Apps? by Tapiyo(m): 11:05pm On May 10, 2015
Intresting at Elvis, i will like to learn alot from you

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Critemax - A Pos Software / Php Programmers Wanted Urgently / Get A Full And Complete Course Ebook On Oracle 9i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.