Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? (61553 Views)

Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? / Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by peddyoosa1: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
all is well
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by lanreni: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Motolank:

HE is the cook off life, who does leave HIS cooking stand.

You can't tell who prepared Manna right? HE is limitless!
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Godisable2015(m): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
My brothers is like you are not yet serious for ur life,dreams are Very important to man,don't you know the spiritual controls the physical.if dream is not important pharoah won't have needed Joseph even nebudcadnezar too won't have need daniel

Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by kkon(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2016
Akposy:

wow....interesting......lemme tap into it....share with me next tym
this always happens to my gf and funny enuf it comes into reality.. strange and freaky..
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Godisable2015(m): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2016
Search for spiritual warfare,deliverance,and casting out demon,and narrate what happened there the servant of God will attend to you.God bless you
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 08, 2016
FrancisTony:

Source - Francistony
It won't kill you, because most of the time you won't have the ability to say no (that's the difference with Peters dream)

You need to make a further observation. In all dreams where you eat, thereafter(in the dream) you can't talk against anything that happens to you. Have you tried to speak and felt like your words were chocking you? Eating always comes first. And sometimes very gluttonous kind of eating.

It just happens often when the seasons change. And it's effect, other than you vomiting your words, is not covenant .
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by DedicatedEnkist: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
eating in a dream is what av been expecting again bcs I noticed that the food is always delicious and when u eat it, for the next 24 hours,u will not be hungry. I remembered the night I finished one fool chicken and about five big soft ponmo...abeg the people in charge of my dream food, I need more.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Godisable2015(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
@dedicatedenkist,see i am here by His grace not for joke and for people who are not ready for themselves,maybe when you are old u will understand.
Also i realise that there are some satanic agents here too,sent to distract peopple from focusing on issues and challenges of their life.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by glossy6(f): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
people can be poisoned thru eating in the dream
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Godisable2015(m): 7:23am On Jan 09, 2016
Yes that's why Some sleep and never wake-up,and some develops unknown sickness,the types of dreams you have determine who and what you will be,i pity those that don't take their dream life serious.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by LiteKing(m): 10:54am On Feb 21, 2016
FrancisTony:

Source - Francistony
few days ago i dreamt that my wife gave me stewed chicken to eat, and i did eat it. Anything evil about this?
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
LiteKing:

few days ago i dreamt that my wife gave me stewed chicken to eat, and i did eat it. Anything evil about this?
Nothing evil about it according to scripture.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Intrepid01(m): 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
After typing for about 15mins my ba3 went down and everything I typed wad gone. You know what? I wasn't surprised I had prepare my mind it could happen and I will re type if it does happen.
Why am it so eager to pass a comment?
What exactly do I wanna share that is so important that I wouldn't mind the time and energy?

I have gone thru the comments and I am compelled to share firsthand experience about eating in the dreamm please guys even if you don't believe in it, I hope my experience will alert your senses to the possibility of it and your awareness of the unimaginable effect.
God knows everything I wanna share is nothing but the truth, actually part of it.
In 2004, in my year 1, I started eating in the dream. Ill pray and fast about it and it will cease. By 2005, in my year 2, it became more frequent but I started Ignoring it, I was misled by the sermon of an Alfa He said eating In the dream was a gift from God. By year 3, I started noticing some things in my life, I would forget half of what I av read in an exam, my brain will just go heavy and other things started happening. In 2006, I started seeking for help from Alfas, anoda error. BTW year 2006 and 2014 I ran from pillar to post seeking for solution Alas my problem went from mild to critical and in leaps n bounds. By then, I hardly sleep again, I wake over 10 times in my sleep, each time eating in the dream. My memory became bad, my health and other areas of my life grew worse. By May 2014, my Mum who is a born again Christian advised me to accept JESUS, reluctantly I did.t the best decision so far. I have been attending MFM since then and series of deliverance sessions. I am In the middle of a serious battle that came in thru eating in the dream. It has turned my life to anoda thing, I am not my at my best anymore. I wish I could list every effect and experience am passing thru. Even though I av a good job and car, I am still in mystery. no peace at all. I hate it when it's getting dark cos it's a battle time for me. The once dark and charming guy had turned to something else due to lack of sleep and rest. The powers am fighting are so wicked and desperate that they are no resting at and tell. but I know shall be victorious. I am so positive.
please guys do not take any instance of waiting in the dream lightly. If I had taken It seriously when it started, a deliverance session would av ended it. but now even several deliverance sessions is yet to do It, but am trusting God. HE WHO HAVE EARS, LET HIM HEAR.
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by lanreni: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2016
FrancisTony:

I attend "Harvest House Christian Center" not Pst Chris's denomination.
SAME "GROUP"!
Re: Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? by Joshua11(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
It is spiritual to eat in the dream. The best way to free from yourself eating in the dream is through prayers and fasting. You can imagine a check it further. Visit us: www.evangelistjoshuaorekhie.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / Man Bows For Pastor Sam Jaiyeola, Greets Him In Delta State (Photos) / "Female Medical Student Delivered From Stealing & Masturbation By TB Joshua"