Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! (30707 Views)

BED-WETTING: How Can I Stop It? / Final Cure For Bed Wetting. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Brownzola(m): 11:37pm On May 09, 2015
Bedwetting is a minor case with God. Tell her to meet me on facebook for treatment. I am Abidemi Blessing Kayode a medical personnel from Ekiti. My no is 07035071971. Pls OP dont see this as a form of advertisement from me o. Im just here to help. God is her strenght...Health is Wealth.
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by SlickRob(m): 11:40pm On May 09, 2015
Its not really difficult,discipline and self training are the ways out: 1.Limit fluid intake by early evening,no fluids after 6pm 2.Empty bladder periodically before sleeping 3.Set alarm to wake at intervals to empty bladder
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by manchester1: 11:49pm On May 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
Oh Chimu! She could have set an alarm clock at 2hours interval while at his place. The embarrassment could have been prevented.

I think she should start setting an alarm on her phone every 2hours every night. Once she wakes up she reset again. Continue the process until she get used to waking up by herself.
ronald4lif:
Oh Chimu! She could have set an alarm clock at 2hours interval while at his place. The embarrassment could have been prevented.

I think she should start setting an alarm on her phone every 2hours every night. Once she wakes up she reset again. Continue the process until she get used to waking up by herself.
ronald4lif:

her alarm sud be evry 20mins.
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by ruffcoin99(m): 12:07am On May 10, 2015
I have just 2 advise for you.

1, Your friend/ur bladder is very small
2, I will tell you what to do if you tell us it was you.

1 Like

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Nobody: 12:35am On May 10, 2015
pretydamsel1:
she's medically OK
Its psychological.... Its the mind....
Its not really common with girls to sleep and forget themselves.... She sleeps and forget herself...
All what she need is a subconscious control of herself while sleeping!
If she could tell what people discussed while she was sleeping...then that moment...she'll learn to control it.... Just a brief detail of whose voices she heard...will do.
Wee weeing while sleeping at her age isn't spiritual...please advice her not to push blames to her family members.
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Pamelayoung: 12:38am On May 10, 2015
She shld see a pastor, prayer will do since she is medically ok.
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by mikkyword(m): 12:45am On May 10, 2015
see one of these men, pastor E.A Adeboye, Bishop David Oyedepo, or Bishop David Abioye, and your life will never remain the same, you? you'll come back with testimony on this community.
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by redcliff: 1:00am On May 10, 2015
Twaci:
She needs medical and psychological help then.

Kindly vote me for Miss. Nairaland 2015. Thanks smiley.

Are you the only one contesting?
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Nicepoker(m): 1:09am On May 10, 2015
Seal the place up permanently.
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by degyramos: 1:36am On May 10, 2015
hmmm this is serious tell her to bathe in her urine the next morning....... that what cure mine I think
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Magicdon(m): 3:30am On May 10, 2015
grin
lestat:
This is a very serious issue, a while back I met this lovely lady, she is down right gorgeous, we hung out and ended up at my place, on thing.led to another. Let's just say I woke up around 3 am in a pool of her urine...
Imagine my shock!!! Poor girl was looking so embarrassed, I did feel for her, but not enough to call her again.

Often I have wondered what makes a grown woman pee like a whole jerry can of pisd when she
sleeps? And being an adult that pee stunk like sin!!!

I did see her recently and I wanted to stop to say hi, but memories of that night rushed into my head and I pushed down hard on the accelerator.. I am not a bad person, but I just can't wake up smelling like pee in the shower every morning
when next she comes visiting, buy a Macintosh and spread on the bed before putting d bed sheet! grin
lestat:
This is a very serious issue, a while back I met this lovely lady, she is down right gorgeous, we hung out and ended up at my place, on thing.led to another. Let's just say I woke up around 3 am in a pool of her urine...
Imagine my shock!!! Poor girl was looking so embarrassed, I did feel for her, but not enough to call her again.

Often I have wondered what makes a grown woman pee like a whole jerry can of pisd when she
sleeps? And being an adult that pee stunk like sin!!!

I did see her recently and I wanted to stop to say hi, but memories of that night rushed into my head and I pushed down hard on the accelerator.. I am not a bad person, but I just can't wake up smelling like pee in the shower every morning
when next she comes visiting, buy a Macintosh and spread on the bed before putting d bed sheet!
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by bosa1(m): 5:00am On May 10, 2015
Can you get a bottle of RUZU HERBAL BITTERS for her, it will stop. Call 08099398870.

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Oyaxindeed(m): 8:15am On May 10, 2015
av bin a victim and I have the. solution... just gimme a call 08060511898
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Timoleon(m): 10:15am On May 10, 2015
where is MFM when you need dem?
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On May 10, 2015
Had similar experience in the not too distant past but it's all taken care of now. The alarm thingy might work for a while but id rather she gets check up and deal with the problem from the root. else it's definitely gonna reoccur like draify pointed out it could be a lot of things. .. From obstructive sleep apnea to an overactive bladder even to a poorly treated UTI. So advice her to see a doctor stop taking fluids after 7pm and always urinate before bed.

1 Like

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by medkit(m): 11:18am On May 10, 2015
Its embarrassing though but I think I might be of help. She can contact me if she wishes to 07038767055
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:14pm On May 10, 2015
[color=#000099][/it is very easy to stop.there is an evil spirit that usually cause it to prevent young girls from getting married.a jealous spiritual husband is usually the cause.she should go for serious deliverance to be set free.although we have many fake churches that offer fake deliverance for money.so flee from any that demanded for money before the deliverance]
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Akhere1: 12:54pm On May 10, 2015
I will advise you to go to LORD CHOSEN CHURCH, at Ijesha Oshodi Apapa express way, Ijesha Lagos.
Days of fellowship is Tuesday 8am in the morning and 5pm in the evening Thursday 8am in the morning Cancelling and deliverance
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by frodobee: 1:06pm On May 10, 2015
pretydamsel1:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, my girlfriend has been suffering right from her childhood till now, please is there any solution for her because this bed-wetting issue is becoming something else. just yesterday she decided to spent a night in her boyfriend house since it was raining heavily ( note, she doesn't sleep outside because of this problem) only for her to come to my house this morning as early as 5:30am with tears in her eye and when I ask her what happen, she told me the same old issue of bed wetting and that the guy drove her out, call her names and ask her never to call him again.

please what can she do to stop this mess because age is no longer on her side.
mature advice please!

Listen up, its more than medical and psychological condition, she needs prayers and possibly deliverance. I am speaking from experience. Hey I am not a fan of pastors and prayer houses, but I know an 80yr old man with children male and female in their 60's and 50's still bedwetting. It was the only daughter who married and whose husband sought help like you are doing now who let this out. The lady today has found solution to her problem and two of her brothers too, the other famiy members are currently in the process.

Hey, pls don't quote me. Just take the advice if it appeals to you.
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by debulle: 1:46pm On May 10, 2015
pretydamsel1:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, my girlfriend has been suffering right from her childhood till now, please is there any solution for her because this bed-wetting issue is becoming something else. just yesterday she decided to spent a night in her boyfriend house since it was raining heavily ( note, she doesn't sleep outside because of this problem) only for her to come to my house this morning as early as 5:30am with tears in her eye and when I ask her what happen, she told me the same old issue of bed wetting and that the guy drove her out, call her names and ask her never to call him again.

mature advice please!She should minimise or stop taking water once its after 6 pm and She should try to set his alerm clock at mid night so she can use the toilet or her guy should help her wake up at night.To me its never a big deal once the lady has good manners and hardworking

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by bigakin: 2:19pm On May 10, 2015
ask her if she can take herbs I mean ( agbo) call 08061172860 it will stop within few weeks
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by double0seven(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2015
mikkyword:
see one of these men, pastor E.A Adeboye, Bishop David Oyedepo, or Bishop David Abioye, and your life will never remain the same, you? you'll come back with testimony on this community.

Tell me, I've you yourself been successful in seeing any of this men of God you mentioned? where would she see Adeboye or Oyedepo, when she's not a governor, neither is she the MD of a Bank or a minsiter of the federal republic?

Anyway concerning the issue, it's a real burden for a girl to carry First thing I did was check previous posts of the OP and when she opened the username on Nairaland. Can't really tell whether you doing these just to catch fun or it's for real.

You say your 29 year old friend came to your house at 5.30am. Why didn't she just go straight to her own house I wonder?

Forgive me, but so many ladies post things here just for kicks. But if by any chance what you are saying is true, then most times than not, the problem is spiritual.

I have a brother who had these problem since we were kids. The problem stopped while he was in secondary school at Remo Secondary School Sagamu, at Boarding House. He heard two men discussing, call it fate or whatever, they were talking about a remedy for bedwetting. He said he did what the men said, and he hadn't bedwetted since that day.

It's a very simple thing. I'm not saying it here. Your friend does not need to meet with me nor send me any money or do anything for me, neither am I selling anything . Let her just call and I'll tell her.

Don't want to be bombarded by unnecessary calls. Send me a mail and I'll send the number to call me on.

checkdman@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Mmalisticmma(f): 4:46pm On May 10, 2015
Euresis is a psychological problem. Consult a counsellor and also help her in ur own little ways by waking her up in d nights. Wish her d best of luck.
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by double0seven(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2015
Mmalisticmma:
Euresis is a psychological problem. Consult a counsellor and also help her in ur own little ways by waking her up in d nights. Wish her d best of luck.

Yes it can be psychological, but when an adult tries all he or she can to stop, and yet cannot stop, then there is high probability it may be spiritual.

Believe it or not, evil people can through spells afflict a lady with bedwetting. A simple thing like bedwetting can prevent the brilliant and beautiful girl from getting married. If she somehow manages to get married, it can bring an end to the marriage.

But in any case, I suspect the OP story is just fiction. i doubt she has such a friend .

1 Like

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Nickymezor(f): 5:58pm On May 10, 2015
OP, is this story real
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by tforever(m): 7:08pm On May 10, 2015
pretydamsel1:

mature advice please!

I can help..but how is she doing now..
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by fm7070: 8:25am On May 11, 2015
Tell her to run to MFM Prayer city for deliverance.
That evil arrow of bedwetting will leave her life immediately
However, she will have 7days dry fasting with hot prayers.
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by grandlexuz(m): 10:21am On May 11, 2015
Give her anti Pissing Piss..Lol I can feel her pain. However it is very unfortunate a man will chase away his girl friend over bed wetting. My younger brother and sister did wet the bed until they were 13 or so. I remember at one point my dad got a blue pill for them, but it did not help matter. They just stopped on their own. Maybe your friend should seek some spiritual help.(It is unlike me to say this though).
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by lordkrato(m): 4:09pm On May 11, 2015
pretydamsel1:
look here small boy, I have a 5years old daughter and I can boost that she stops bed wetting @ the age of 3yrs. so keep your insult for yourself OK! the fact that my friend needs help doesn't mean that its me. I'm too big for that please

your opinion isn't welcome here so pack well

See this coward ooo you're married and have a moniker pretty damsel? Have you checked out the married people in this forum how they behave and around them?

Well, you might be a baby mama alsoundecided well, that makes another unfortunate man also.. My sympathy to him if that case.

But we know you're lying..... wink
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Yemiolads(f): 6:20pm On May 11, 2015
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by francizy(m): 7:23am On May 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Good advice...

But I think she brought it upon herself.. She should have known that for her condition, she shouldn't have drank and eaten too much, except she drank although the dinner not know rain will fall..

Even my little nephew that bed wets knows how not to pee if he's threatened with a cane, but when left freely, he'd bed wet like 2-3times before morning. Now how wouldn't an adult know to cut down on the amount of water she consumes at night before going to bed. The drill is, she should drink all she can in the morning and afternoon and stop by 6 after she must have had her dinner.. Having dinner at 6 is even good for her health and at that time, she should only take little to ensure her meal digests..

I don't think she needs medical help like some people say here. It's probably hereditary. My elder bro stopped bed wetting at about 3years old but he's son bed wets mercilessly, therefore, he must have inherited it from his mum. Now imaging if the mum marries a man that pees heavily too, then her children will be bed wetting even at 30something..
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by afortress(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2015
make una no fess... i wan ans this kwasun... shebi if na man dey fiss for house like this... this ghirl go gireen sidon with am... **just thinking out loud*** though... women know their own sha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light / My Left Ear Has Been Blocked For 4 Days Now... Help!!! / PHOTOS: 11-year-old Girl Undergoes Life-changing Surgery To Correct Her Bow Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.