Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

. - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / . (2642 Views)

//&********<<<the Nairaland Rapbattles Learning Thread>>>*******&// / Hiphopelite Brings Live Rapbattles To Jamzbase-festac Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:15pm On May 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 09, 2015
~ Lalasticlala
Re: . by Iceskidd(m): 7:13pm On May 09, 2015
Who nominate teddybiyasi? Mtchewwww i prefer darkrebel

1 Like

Re: . by sosiqdude(m): 11:20am On May 10, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Cc mukina2

pls the rapbattles section has been without moderators for quite some time now (mod is nowhere to be found).
Nd this has stopped activities in the section.
We hope to get things going as usual nd get the section running even better than before!
So, some of us have concluded that you please make two new mods out of the members we have here.
After some process, most have agreed that elymaxiimus should be the mod.

darkrebel666 or teddybiyasi should also be made mod.
Thanks alot!

Tags

limerick
kr0ne
kinglahkay
obesemf
emaprince
iceskidd
supermiy
jigsawkillah
gottoboy
delooon
goshkid
heywhizzy
nd so on

here it is, guys. Pls tag any sup-mod you also know.

You must be mad...
Who and who agreed to make you the mod... Please mukina2, our moderator mikuz is still around... And elymaxiimus ain't qualified to be the mod...he don't have the heart...meanwhile he is still a kid..he can't make a decision for himself..please please we need a matured mod.. Like krone...emaprince...guykhena..lagunna1.. We just need airmark to hand over his power to anybody who he thinks is qualified...even mikuz will hand over his power too...

And you can't nominate who u like to be the mod..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:08pm On May 10, 2015
sosiqdude:

You must be mad...
Who and who agreed to make you the mod... Please mukina2, our moderator mikuz is still around... And elymaxiimus ain't qualified to be the mod...he don't have the heart...meanwhile he is still a kid..he can't make a decision for himself..please please we need a matured mod.. Like krone...emaprince...guykhena..lagunna1.. We just need airmark to hand over his power to anybody who he thinks is qualified...even mikuz will hand over his power too...

And you can't nominate who u like to be the mod..
i don't want to see you in my mentions again, pls.
Re: . by LhoOd: 1:20pm On May 10, 2015
LhoOd follows
Re: . by lalasticlala(m): 10:19am On May 12, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Cc mukina2

pls the rapbattles section has been without moderators for quite some time now (mod is nowhere to be found).
Nd this has stopped activities in the section.
We hope to get things going as usual nd get the section running even better than before!
So, some of us have concluded that you please make two new mods out of the members we have here.
After some process, most have agreed that elymaxiimus should be the mod.

darkrebel666 or teddybiyasi should also be made mod.
Thanks alot!

Tags

limerick
kr0ne
kinglahkay
obesemf
emaprince
iceskidd
supermiy
jigsawkillah
gottoboy
delooon
goshkid
heywhizzy
nd so on

here it is, guys. Pls tag any sup-mod you also know.

trying to look into your request. are you saying the 2 mods you have in this section are not enough or are not up and doing? which?
Re: . by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:32am On May 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

trying to look into your request. are you saying the 2 mods you have in this section are not rnough or are not up and doing? which?
thanks for your time..

The two mods are no more active.
Re: . by jreyez(m): 10:49am On May 12, 2015
Mikus is just sitting back laughing at yall... Smh
Re: . by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:54am On May 12, 2015
jreyez:
Mikus is just sitting back laughing at yall... Smh
lol
if that's what he's doing, then the more reason he needs to be changed.
But naah, he ain't nowhere around.
Airmark only comes around once in a while to read comments on NL forums.

Feel free to check their profiles.
Re: . by JigsawKillah(m): 12:06pm On May 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

trying to look into your request. are you saying the 2 mods you have in this section are not rnough or are not up and doing? which?

they are not active anymore
and this place is dying for action.

1 Like

Re: . by lalasticlala(m): 12:15pm On May 12, 2015
JigsawKillah:

they are not active anymore
and this place is dying for action.

ok
Re: . by sosiqdude(m): 6:26pm On May 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

ok

Updated so far

Elymaxiimus
Krone-1
Gladdys-2
Iceskid-3
Jigsawkillah-4
Kinglahkay-5

Sosiqdude
Goshikid-1
Limerick-2
Obesemf-3
Jreyez-4
Deloon-5
Rapacme-6
Giyaz-7

Teddybiyasi
Supermiy-1

Darkrebel
Gladdys-1
Kinglahkay-2
Re: . by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:51pm On May 12, 2015
Lalasticlala....
Re: . by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2015
Sosiq, stop tagging me, will you?
Re: . by sosiqdude(m): 6:56pm On May 12, 2015
Re: . by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:19pm On May 12, 2015
Lol.
Re: . by sosiqdude(m): 7:57pm On May 12, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Sosiq, stop tagging me, will you?

Am not tagging u...am just trying to show u the votes we got so far... So lalasticlala will no what he will do
Re: . by Limerick: 8:24pm On May 12, 2015
mikuz was online this morning
Re: . by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:26pm On May 12, 2015
sosiqdude:

Am not tagging u...am just trying to show u the votes we got so far... So lalasticlala will no what he will do
Lol... kid.... so those numbers are the amount of vote s each person got? lolool... pls just stop tagging me
Re: . by sosiqdude(m): 8:30pm On May 12, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Lol... kid.... so those numbers are the amount of vote s each person got? lolool... pls just stop tagging me

Point of correction...I'm not a kid..
And don't joke with me ok...am just doing that so lalasticlala can see what happening ok.
Re: . by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2015
Limerick:
so why was he mute?
Re: . by JigsawKillah(m): 8:41pm On May 12, 2015
what is this nonsense? you're not even recognised as a good rapper, someone who can invent something nice, yet you're pushing yourself. among all those who voted for you, who can be considered a top 5? this sosiq is amazingly stûpid. and please, I didn't tag you, if you're not a kid, you would follow suit.

2 Likes

Re: . by JigsawKillah(m): 8:44pm On May 12, 2015
Limerick:

Kim has failed in every of his endeavors, surprisingly, here's the only place he gets respect, but not anymore

1 Like

Re: . by GIYAZZ(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2015
Come, these kids still about this mod ish? Smh

Lalasticlala Mikuz is still active. Besides, he came online earlier today. He's just busy for now. That's it!
This Max guy who created this thread is just so over-ambitious! He wants to be a moderator by all means. And he keeps hiding under the fact that he only needs here to be active. That's a FAT LIE!!!

He's never been in good terms with Mikuz, now he wants his position. So childish! Smh

Lala, ignore these kids. Mikuz will be back soon!

Airmark is currently active in the music section too. Just don't mind these power hungry children.

Bye
Re: . by lalasticlala(m): 9:38pm On May 12, 2015
GIYAZZ:

Lalasticlala Mikuz is still active. Besides, he came online earlier today. He's just busy for now. That's it!
This Max guy who created this thread is just so over-ambitious! He wants to be a moderator by all means. And he keeps hiding under the fact that he only needs here to be active. That's a FAT LIE!!!

He's never been in good terms with Mikuz, now he wants his position. So childish! Smh

Airmark is currently active in the music section too. Just don't mind these power hungry children.

Bye
Re: . by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:05am On May 13, 2015
GIYAZZ:

Bye
you're right!

I wasnt in good terms with mikuz.
Of cos i wanna take his position. Cos that's what you would do, right?
You would waste time on the net skimming on how to punish someone you've never met or seen, right?

That seems cool...

How is being a mod online power?

So mikus is powerful cos he's mod? Lololol..
Come, you should have clocked 18, abi? You are an adult now na.

abeg no vex sey i no gree let your guy be mod...

If mikuz is back, why the f*ck is he not talking?
i don miss hin wackplays.though. grin

he should get to work if he's back.
Nd if he ain't back, hmmmmm i'ont know. Y'all decide!

@ giyaz nd sosiq, Pls no vex, you hear? I beg you.
Re: . by GIYAZZ(m): 1:09am On May 13, 2015

*jumps on bed and sleeps off*
Re: . by airmark(m): 2:04am On May 13, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

lol
if that's what he's doing, then the more reason he needs to be changed.
But naah, he ain't nowhere around.
Airmark only comes around once in a while to read comments on NL forums.

Feel free to check their profiles.

Mikuz is still a capable hand and we need another competent member to support. You have been hustling being a mod since God-knows-when as if your life outside nairaland depends on it. But sincerely there are better candidates here.

1 Like

Re: . by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:53am On May 13, 2015
airmark:

Mikuz is still a capable hand and we need another competent member to support. You have been hustling being a mod since God-knows-when as if your life outside nairaland depends on it. But sincerely there are better candidates here.

look here, old man. Respect yourself!
When have i ever said i wanna be mod?
You both abandoned the section, nd i suggested we do something about it, nd now you're pained?
I see the truth is bitter. I have been following ur posts. You only log in to read NL forums. Despite the number of times i tagged you, you ignored.

Didn't i send you mails? Did you reply?

Nd also to be sincere, why are you holding on to the post when you're doing nothing with it?
Hand it over to someone else!

Nd pls Stop thinking like a kid. why will i be hustling to be an online mod? Will i be paid?
Wtf is this?
I'm trying to put things together here, nd some of you be spewing crap!

Look who's even talking,

How did you become mod? you literally had to beg! I can post the links.

Pls i can't shout.
Re: . by goshikid: 6:33am On May 13, 2015
airmark:

Airmark and his K.O sha! hahahahaha i send u a mail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dblock Vs Mukina2 (freestyle) / Sleakid Vs Datboinazz... Bragging Rights. NOW OPEN FOR VOTES / ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.