Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:36 AM

Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here (56059 Views)

Have You Ever Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here / Gionee S8 With 5.5-inch 1080p Display With 3d Touch, 4gb Ram, Full Metal Body / Photos: China Don Come Again O!! Have You Seen A Phone with 5 Batteries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by playboyAIU(m): 8:51pm On May 09, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
CHINCO raised to power5 angry
Btw, Op how did IGBO come into this, explain please angry
we othered it they (china) produced
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Everydaeguy(m): 8:54pm On May 09, 2015
falconey:
This phone has 5 batteries, 2 Sims and an SD Card.
Chai! My Igbo brothers will not kill somebody oo

http://9javibes.com/gist/have-you-seen-a-phone-with-5-batteries-see-it-here/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

I smell a tribalistic fowl on this forum
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by LazyGod(m): 9:08pm On May 09, 2015
I want to see the front side before I consider it
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 09, 2015
afuye:
Yes sir
Give me her details and let the campaign begins.
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Caleycash(m): 9:24pm On May 09, 2015
bonechamberlain:
Na wa o... whoever buys this should also get an helmet because one day it must explode
Chukwu kpogi oku di...ozu atiti
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by possibilita(m): 9:29pm On May 09, 2015
A my lord is good oh evrytin na double double
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by STEVENcrack(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2015
Photoshop.
The phone specifications OR embarassedPhotoshop.
The phone specifications OR
The phone specifications. OR....
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Adesiji77: 9:31pm On May 09, 2015
Once fully charged, the phone should be able to last for 6 months without charging it... cheesy
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Ebwalams(m): 10:05pm On May 09, 2015
the fone dey use motor battery but if you dont have u can use the five batteries instead. wahala
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Herminius(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2015
Choi....werin b dis?? shocked
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by mignone(f): 10:09pm On May 09, 2015
probably d GMB/GEJ trekkers av been using this
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by liljboy(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2015
ritababe:
@lalasticlala wetin u do nor good oh, this post was posted before and i even tag u but u didnt move it frontpage..
Hmmmm na wa
@liljboy

@topic dats aba made 8000mah battery phone,
MADE IN OSISIOMA
lol I wouldn't agree less...... leave that lalalala if e no want make e leave na
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by kinibigdeal(m): 10:34pm On May 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Igbos are better than the japanese

Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by liljboy(m): 10:35pm On May 09, 2015
STEVENcrack:
Photoshop.
The phone specifications OR embarassedPhotoshop.
The phone specifications OR
The phone specifications. OR....
flat screen 46MP CAMERA( U can see ya future) waterproof tweaked Glo BIS five time zones showing caller ID car tracker custom ROM Halogen bulb battery life - 4 weeks 12 years waranty

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by dejisakin(m): 10:35pm On May 09, 2015
If you have hypertension come to nairaland, the hyper go disappear e go remain tension. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Kingsasian(m): 10:41pm On May 09, 2015
This one fit control IED

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Bowaley17(m): 10:44pm On May 09, 2015
Next?
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by afuye(m): 10:56pm On May 09, 2015
She is calm, cool and intelligence other details follow... bbm pin 55D80245
imoleay0:

Give me her details and let the campaign begins.
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by 1stola: 11:17pm On May 09, 2015
falconey:

http://9javibes.com/gist/have-you-seen-a-phone-with-5-batteries-see-it-here/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

You are a stúpid foól o
Which day yebboo people start to dey make phone?
Ode oshi
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by scait(m): 11:42pm On May 09, 2015
problem times 5, the charger go come get 5charging pins
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by tottinova: 11:46pm On May 09, 2015
falconey:

This is a sign that the world is coming to an end.
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by falconey(m): 12:15am On May 10, 2015
1stola:

You are a stúpid foól o
Which day yebboo people start to dey make phone?
Ode oshi

OK kidult you have been noticed.
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by richeso: 12:47am On May 10, 2015
pls where i fit buy am ?
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by redcliff: 12:56am On May 10, 2015
falconey:

Which igbo brothers? Did they tell you igbo people manufacture phones now? Stupid thread
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by ChynoBEATS: 6:23am On May 10, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
CHINCO raised to power5 angry Btw, Op how did IGBO come into this, explain please angry
It's our latest invention cheesy

Lagosians need it
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Bollinger(m): 6:27am On May 10, 2015
And how do we know that's an actual phone? Googled it and nothing came up. I wonder where the supposed source and the OP got their information.
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by harffie(m): 7:32am On May 10, 2015
Igbo KWENU!!!!!!
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by ezekiel131(m): 8:04am On May 10, 2015
who knws if jumia is selling it? Cuz dem ma get sell everytin
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by otiigba1(m): 8:47am On May 10, 2015
Might aswell use it to power electricity for the whole of my village undecided
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Nobody: 9:05am On May 10, 2015
this is crazy
wetin we nor go see gringrin

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by bonechamberlain(m): 9:17am On May 10, 2015
Caleycash:
Chukwu kpogi oku di...ozu atiti
what is the relationship with ur post and the topic. u re part of those disgracing the Igbo nation. u re a disgrace to humanity. go and learn to be rational.
Re: Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here by Omotayor123(f): 9:20am On May 10, 2015
Is this for Real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At / Nile X: Egypt Made Smartphone / Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.