Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz (22008 Views)

Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation / FCT Wins NNPC 2015 National Quiz Competition / NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2015 Live On NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by fyneboi79(m): 11:22pm On May 09, 2015
Vorp:

see how you are showcasing your foolishness,ugly thing.
hahahahaha!

Ewu Gambia grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 09, 2015
fyneboi79:
hahahahaha!

Ewu Gambia grin
Ewu mee.
Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 09, 2015
[quote author=Ezenwammadu post=33585652][/quote] shut it please for the sake of humanity.
Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 09, 2015
Vorp:
Ewu mee..
ndi nkem kedu ife unu loolu. dis guy di frustrated.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 09, 2015
ideykwum:
Well, I can't be responsible for my daft mental ability!

Eehya,I see..
Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 09, 2015
ezelion:
Anuofia,tell that to your father.
Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:29pm On May 09, 2015
Vorp:

shut it please for the sake of humanity.

Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by fyneboi79(m): 11:30pm On May 09, 2015
Vorp:

Ewu mee.
Is that your foul mouth smelling from this far? Your boyfriend get mind to still date you. Pig grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 09, 2015
Vorp:
Anuofia,tell that to your father.
frustration continues
Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by Blackfire(m): 11:31pm On May 09, 2015
*herbalist mode* this is bad news.
*brings out one fettish object* i call on all u haters,rubbish writers,empty brains filled with ethnic bigotry,wherever u are locate NL and comment poo and derail the thread.
*smiles* they are coming
Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by fyneboi79(m): 11:32pm On May 09, 2015
ezelion:

hapu the idi0t,o ga gba oso very soon

1 Like

Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 09, 2015
ezelion:
frustration continues
for you and your family.
Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 09, 2015
fyneboi79:
Is that your foul mouth smelling from this far? Your boyfriend get mind to still date you. Pig grin
Tell that to the smelly cunts you call sisters.
Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 09, 2015
If only such good educational prowess can come out of bayelsa...instead of the governemnt to focus on education and allow bright minds to grow they kill the drive of innovation and knowledge of young aspiring students....imagine the governemnet of bayelsa setting up a scholarship scheme and the rich and influential raking all the scholarship slots for there kids...and there kids end up as stark olodo's...

Nonsense...anambra state kudos...

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 09, 2015
[quote author=Ezenwammadu post=33585847][/quote] Father please forgive this man.
Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 09, 2015
Vorp:
for you and your family.
and the frustration lingers
Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 09, 2015
ezelion:
and the frustration lingers for my family
eehya,sorry for the loss.
Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by babestella: 11:40pm On May 09, 2015
Vorp:
saa
lol,what's in Igbo,when your mates from other countries are soaring high winning international awards you are here celebrating one mushroom awards that no one recognise.
I never wanted to be tribalistic but you folks always use your hand to bring fire on your head.
Foolish entities.

Shiiiiii, see this one that passed weac via special centre, please if you don't have anything meaningful to write, get lost already. We don't need bigots trolling here.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by fyneboi79(m): 11:43pm On May 09, 2015
Vorp:

Tell that to the smelly cunts you call sisters.
Do you even know who you are talking to Just make one more comment on this thread again and I will go to Okija from Onitsha tomorrow and place an irrevocable curse on you
Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by swezenberg(m): 11:45pm On May 09, 2015
Why not celebrate the feat without inciting negative comments. I read the story because it is now happening in the East and not only in the Southwest who have dominated the headlines for several years but disappointed to see some inciting comments here. It is childish and shows it is new to some people. Some have won thsee for decades without these kind of comments. I remember a girl from Southwest who is a friend and now in Canada won it during my set. So what's the big deal.

Grow up people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 09, 2015
Who else kwanu, if not us, the greatest? I fully represent cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 09, 2015
fyneboi79:
Do you even know who you are talking to Just make one more comment on this thread again and I will go to Okija from Onitsha tomorrow and place an irrevocable curse on you and your family! Just make one more comment and see what happens before mid day tomorrow,idi0t!!
omo see chest beating,this one is strong.
Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 09, 2015
Vorp:

eehya,sorry for the loss.

everyone can see what i typed above. because you are MOD in NL you modified my post. shame on you for stooping this low to hack my account . it shows how corrupt you are. pls seun sack this vagabond. bring it on dumbass
Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by xmich(m): 11:47pm On May 09, 2015
Vorp:

You can say whatever your myopic brain can think of.
Flat head were,were you and your state when Anambra take the first and second position.na jealousy go kill you
Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 09, 2015
babestella:

Shiiiiii, see this one that passed weac via special centre, please if you don't have anything meaningful to write, get lost already. We don't need bigots trolling here.
Not everybody will be like you,slowpoke.
Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by ifyan(m): 11:48pm On May 09, 2015
shineeye:
Anambra Egwu Eji una too much jare this una gene is really specialy made from olisa bi na igwe cheesy

Thank you bro.

You know. .......

1 Like

Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 09, 2015
xmich:

Flat head were,were you and your state when Anambra take the first and second position.na jealousy go kill you
in your lifetime,you can never achieve half of what Enugu as achieved.
Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 09, 2015
ezelion:

everyone can see what i typed above. because you are MOD in NL you modified my post. shame on you for stooping this low to hack my account . it shows how corrupt you are. pls seun I love this man. bring it on master
how did you pass out of school.
Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 09, 2015
Vorp:

how did you pass out of school.

slow poke ,nonentity, bastard. i was taking this cool before you hacked into my acct. onye oshi ,ole . keep on hacking u will get tired.
Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by Nobody: 12:06am On May 10, 2015
ezelion:

I love you man. i never thought I could be this foolish and stupid.keep on the good work.
My pleasure.
Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by Nobody: 12:15am On May 10, 2015
South east taking the lead always......
Let me add to 'their' frustration grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz by Nobody: 12:20am On May 10, 2015
Sorry.....you won't succeed in starting an Anambra Enugu argument ...o?

Vorp:

in your lifetime,you can never achieve half of what Enugu as achieved.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen’s College Shut Over Death Of 2 Students / How To Check Uniuyo Semester Results Online | / Faculty Of Social Sciences Benue State University Building Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.