Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

7 Best Sex Tips From Real Women...lol U Can't Believe Its Real!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Best Sex Tips From Real Women...lol U Can't Believe Its Real!!! (4169 Views)

Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" / 'straight Outta Compton' A Movie To Watch, I Can't Believe Its Not Nominated / 7 Best Sex Positions To Reach Orgasm(see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Best Sex Tips From Real Women...lol U Can't Believe Its Real!!! by DrEldorado(m): 8:44pm On May 09, 2015
7 best Sex tips from real women is a comprehensive article put forward from the collation opinions from real life women, on the best experience and how it should be kick-started. Just because it’s getting chilly outside doesn’t mean that your sex life can’t stay smokin’ hot. After a hectic summer filled with beach days, long nights and way too many weddings, autumn is actually the perfect to devote a little one-on-one time to your partner, particularly between the sheets. So read on to find out what real women love, from frisky pre-intimacy ideas to the surest way to an earthquaking...

Please read more here http://creativegurus.org

Real woman 1 says

Get In The (Erogenous) Zone

“Never underestimate the power of a few well-placed kisses. It drives me crazy when my boyfriend starts kissing the nape of my neck and gently nibbling on my ear lobe – I get tingles all the way down to clitoris. After a few minutes I’m literally begging him to just put it in.”
—Tess, 27

Talk Dirty pay too good

“You don’t have to save all the naughty stuff for the bedroom. If you’re out at a fancy dinner, tell your girl how badly you want her across the table. If you’re at a bar, put your hand on her ass and tell her the things you’ll do to her when you get home. Telling women how desirable they are will give them the confidence to act out all your dirty fantasies later.”
—Marianna, 31

Be A Boob Man

“It drives me insane when my boyfriend takes the time to ...click here read more http://creativegurus.org

Re: 7 Best Sex Tips From Real Women...lol U Can't Believe Its Real!!! by lekejob(m): 8:53pm On May 09, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: 7 Best Sex Tips From Real Women...lol U Can't Believe Its Real!!! by Nobody: 5:16am On May 10, 2015
Any man who takes sexual and relationship advice from women who'rnt his sister or mother is a failure in life.

1 Like

Re: 7 Best Sex Tips From Real Women...lol U Can't Believe Its Real!!! by dahdah: 8:59am On May 10, 2015
Alright
Re: 7 Best Sex Tips From Real Women...lol U Can't Believe Its Real!!! by rattlesnake(m): 2:28pm On May 10, 2015
Ode

Click Ko
Clack ni

1 Like

Re: 7 Best Sex Tips From Real Women...lol U Can't Believe Its Real!!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 10, 2015
if I click that link let my blockos separate from my pen! s

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Very Pretty & Sexy Ekpoma Girl Benita Shares Her Full Naked Photos On Twitter / Caption This Funny Pix Of Ronaldo And Neymar With Messi's Babe / Ex Mbgn Displays Her SEXY Curves (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.