Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect (43485 Views)

Professor Obiaraeri & Senator Achonu Fight Dirty On Facebook Over N5m Bribe / Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) / INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by basedonbelieff(m): 9:59pm On May 09, 2015
Chief Athan Nneji Achonu
Was born on 31st May 1959. He is an indigene of Imo
State in Nigeria. His education dates back from
Madonna High School Etiti in Imo State, Government
College Umuahia in Abia State from whence he
proceeded to John Cabot University in Rome Italy.
He is an astute business man who over the years has
recorded giant achievements in the business world.
Amongst his many successful companies which he has
taken to an enviable peak are Nejach Engineering
Limited, Okebaram Resources Limited, Mathan Nigeria
Limited, Orient Refining Company Nigeria Limited and
Chia Enterprises Limited.

His leadership roles which are gallantly evidenced in
his business operations clearly give him an edge in the
business world. His stint with the business world began
in his mid–20s and he has over the years established
himself as a key figure both in the corporate world and
in the government.

Chief Athan Achonu has aligned himself with several
philanthropical projects as well as with international
and national groups; through these involvements he
has left indelible prints in the minds of many.

His dogged qualities has equally sharpened,
distinguished him and placed him on a platform with
like successful business magnates.

Chief Athan Achonu holds strongly to the policy of
making evident in rural and urban communities, a
visible reflection of the policies of the government.
This he has achieved by working at the local, state and
federal levels.

The combined principles of courage, determination,
dedication, selfless service and commitment have
made him achieve excellence in the delivery of
services.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 09, 2015
Great! But come to think of it a fraudster could be handicapped, same with Pastors (pastor Nik)... So its not about physical conditions but the heart

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Ochiske(m): 10:09pm On May 09, 2015
Barcanista is below me
maybe he has something reasonable to say embarassed
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by rawpadgin(m): 10:17pm On May 09, 2015
fine man
hope say u nor go thief wen u reach there

please don't even think of stealing for the sake of ur other arm
may God bless u sir

21 Likes

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 09, 2015
What can I say other than 2 wish him well?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by highmood(m): 10:22pm On May 09, 2015
This man may be a stubbornpolitician oh! A man of the people for him to have won.
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Lovebond34(m): 10:41pm On May 09, 2015
he may nt b like d odas...buh u never can tel o....all dis politicians re graded theives!!
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by UnknownT: 10:46pm On May 09, 2015
THATS THE ONE ARM GENERAL

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Alphaoscar: 10:52pm On May 09, 2015
How this one go take throway chair for house? This is bad business cos I can't even see him scaling the fence with that one hand incase of incasity.

10 Likes

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by patrick89(m): 10:56pm On May 09, 2015
One unique thing about igbos is their "I can do" spirit! Its only in igboland that you will see a handicaped man/ woman successful. You will see crippled men going to school, teaching repairing things. You will see blind, deaf and dump doing one thing or the other, had it been it were in the north or west they will troop to the street begging for arms. Their is nothing like handicap in the east, they ride modified motorcycle.

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 09, 2015
we call him agu otu aka. drives two phantom rolls Royce. a distant uncle. nigga is so rich. lost his arm during biafran war.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by brixton: 1:25am On May 10, 2015
Used to live in Houston, tx... Hope he will lead well and lead the pack of senators against high remunerations

4 Likes

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by tunex23: 2:47am On May 10, 2015
So he donated his right hand to make doe? Occultic things.
patrick89:
One unique thing about igbos is their "I can do" spirit! Its only in igboland that you will see a handicaped man/ woman successful. You will see crippled men going to school, teaching repairing things. You will see blind, deaf and dump doing one thing or the other, had it been it were in the north or west they will troop to the street begging for arms. Their is nothing like handicap in the east, they ride modified motorcycle.

8 Likes

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by rusher14: 5:26am On May 10, 2015
tunex23:
So he donated his right hand to make doe? Occultic things.

I think that's highly insensitive of you.

C'mon man. You were raised better than this
. lipsrsealed

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Nobody: 5:48am On May 10, 2015
It's a good message to other disabled men out there especially the fake ones that cause nuisance at the pedestrian bridge in unizik junction Awka Anambra.

It pisses me off to see a young man begging when I see nothing wrong with him.

Congrats Mr Senator-elect Sire cool

15 Likes

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by autotrader014(m): 5:53am On May 10, 2015
IdiAmin1:
It's a good message to other disabled men out there especially the fake ones that cause nuisance at the pedestrian bridge in unizik junction Awka Anambra.

It pisses me off to see a young man begging when I see nothing wrong with him.

Congrats Mr Senator-elect Sire cool
u can say dat again

4 Likes

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by efilefun(m): 5:58am On May 10, 2015
Hope he won't do something that would make him lose the second while in power
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by bruno419(m): 5:59am On May 10, 2015
Thats my best politician.....mega rich.loved by all.Nwoko ike...agu otu aka......this man too much

9 Likes

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by free2ryhme: 6:31am On May 10, 2015
patrick89:

How come the complete ones are killing themselves in Ladipo, dying in Asia prisons for drug trafficking, sending 419 emails, involve in ritual killings,

Do u have any theory for this

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:34am On May 10, 2015
His wife Aisha Abubakar Achonu was my junior in FGGC Gusau,Zamfara state.
She really a lucky girl
cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by sinizia: 6:56am On May 10, 2015
This man's disability makes me remember these words:

"We all have a disability of some kind; all are lacking in one
way or another. Saul has an injury to his leg. What if his
personality was deformed? How much worse if his soul was
lame? Preachers or teachers look for the good in all of us.
(Bless them for doing so.) I don't see a cripple. I haven't met
anyone yet who isn't handicapped in some way. So what's
the big deal? Don't hide your deformity. Wear it like a Purple Heart." - Georgiann Baldino

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Nobody: 6:59am On May 10, 2015
that is my senator representing my senatorial zone(Okigwe)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Tbillz(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2015
K
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by chaz007(f): 7:55am On May 10, 2015
All he needs is his brain and his mouth to legislate effectively.

5 Likes

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Nairaland2876: 7:56am On May 10, 2015

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Nobody: 7:56am On May 10, 2015
Great
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Nobody: 7:57am On May 10, 2015
there's ability in disability.

1 Like

Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by loomer: 7:57am On May 10, 2015
Not even disability/handicap can stop u from achieving something in life
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by mentorandfriend(m): 7:58am On May 10, 2015
Way to go. He is a fighter. Nothing in life is strong enough to stop us if we can believe God.
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:58am On May 10, 2015
Story for the gods, Btw....
VOTE TWACI FOR MISS NAIRALAND2015.
WATCH OUT FOR CHERLENE2016
Re: Athan Nneji Achonu: The One-Armed Senator-elect by Dahveydson(m): 7:58am On May 10, 2015
Good for our democracy. Good for equality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1000 Hunters Protect Farmers From Boko Haram In Borno State / Bode George Carrying Jimi Agbaje At His Back In A Hilarious Advert (Photo) / Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.