Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? (1709 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Trolled By Nigerians Following His Eviction From BBNaija / "My Little Son Watching Big Brother Naija" - Nigerian Woman Shares Photo / Anybody Here Watching 'scorpion'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by Mickheal(m): 10:56pm On May 09, 2015
The best movie of now!
Ryan hardy!! D D-man
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 09, 2015
Have just watch season 1 nd part f season 2 the 1 I bought wasn't complete.... I really enjoy d film.....
grin
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by Mickheal(m): 2:54pm On May 10, 2015
fiyin015:
Have just watch season 1 nd part f season 2 the 1 I bought wasn't complete.... I really enjoy d film.....
grin
The season2 is complete nah its only d season3 that is nt complete yet ....maybe u shld try buying again
I love that movie than I love my gf!
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by magicfingers009: 4:32pm On May 10, 2015
Fox network has cancelled production for season 4. It complained that the ratings dropped online. So sad
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 10, 2015
Mickheal:

The season2 is complete nah its only d season3 that is nt complete yet ....maybe u shld try buying again
I love that movie than I love my gf!
LOL..... Okay i will buy again.... Bt me love my gf pass anytin.... grin... U ARE SO PASSIONATE ABT IT.... welldone bro if am ur gf we wnt meet again grin
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by parrotibaba(m): 5:22pm On May 10, 2015
Currently in it's season 3 ,d way de d take kill person for dis show eeh?
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by Mickheal(m): 8:58pm On May 10, 2015
parrotibaba:
Currently in it's season 3 ,d way de d take kill person for dis show eeh?
It makes killing looks interesting lol #the sound of the knife piercing is delicious#
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by Mickheal(m): 9:00pm On May 10, 2015
fiyin015:

LOL..... Okay i will buy again.... Bt me love my gf pass anytin.... grin... U ARE SO PASSIONATE ABT IT.... welldone bro if am ur gf we wnt meet again grin
U better don't tell her dis orelse I will follow you lol
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by Mickheal(m): 9:02pm On May 10, 2015
magicfingers009:
Fox network has cancelled production for season 4. It complained that the ratings dropped online. So sad
Sure abt this?
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 10, 2015
Mickheal:

U better don't tell her dis orelse I will follow you lol
LoL.... Is that suppose to b a bribe.... U knw we have new government nw enh...... The general hate bribery with PASSION ooo grin
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by magicfingers009: 10:02pm On May 10, 2015
Mickheal:

Sure abt this?
You can Google it
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by Mickheal(m): 8:01pm On May 12, 2015
magicfingers009:

You can Google it
Dis US pple gan dey re freak..... Why shld dey not rate that interesting movie well E pain me o
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by Mickheal(m): 8:03pm On May 12, 2015
fiyin015:

LoL.... Is that suppose to b a bribe.... U knw we have new government nw enh...... The general hate bribery with PASSION ooo grin
Lol... Those pple don cancel d film for real
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by parrotibaba(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2015
...except if de sell it to another TV station will d show survive ...mk dem try FX
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by Mickheal(m): 8:35pm On May 12, 2015
parrotibaba:
...except if de sell it to another TV station will d show survive ...mk dem try FX
I hope it does survive o....cos me like that film like anytin
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by parrotibaba(m): 8:41pm On May 12, 2015
Mickheal:

I hope it does survive o....cos me like that film like anytin
well e de hard to sell TV show nowadays especially d one we don knack 3 seasons so I no go put hope for am but d executive producer still get time to sell d show to one of d TV networks ,for me FX na d best bet now or Cinemax but de go first turn d show to hardcore grin
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by Mickheal(m): 8:48pm On May 12, 2015
parrotibaba:
well e de hard to sell TV show nowadays especially d one we don knack 3 seasons so I no go put hope for am but d executive producer still get time to sell d show to one of d TV networks ,for me FX na d best bet now or Cinemax but de go first turn d show to hardcore grin
Alrit thanks for the update ....u are really updated abt hollywood stuffs, me jst dey buy dey watch ni lol
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 13, 2015
Mickheal:

Lol... Those pple don cancel d film for real
Hw did u find out.... Have u heard about this film stargate Universe.... It was also discontinued due to lack of fund to further it by SyFy industry same as SANCTUARY.... I was able to get season 1 to 3 of the both
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by Mickheal(m): 9:41am On May 14, 2015
fiyin015:

Hw did u find out.... Have u heard about this film stargate Universe.... It was also discontinued due to lack of fund to further it by SyFy industry same as SANCTUARY.... I was able to get season 1 to 3 of the both
Ave never heard of that.... The following was cancelled cos of sum stup*d ratings... U can google it to knw more
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by ammyluv2002(f): 11:53am On May 14, 2015
Mickheal:

Ave never heard of that.... The following was cancelled cos of sum stup*d ratings... U can google it to knw more
It wasn't! Season 3 just started unless you're talking about Season 4
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 14, 2015
ammyluv2002:
It wasn't! Season 3 just started unless you're talking about Season 4

Yes, he meant season4 not season3. The ratings was very low compared to the 1st season. Twas so painful dou! I lov d film lyk kilode
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by ammyluv2002(f): 12:16pm On May 14, 2015
Jadonjack:

Yes, he meant season4 not season3. The ratings was very low compared to the 1st season. Twas so painful dou! I lov d film lyk kilode
Me too though sometimes, i get angry with the writers cause they allow the bad guys to win and they also killed Mike

1 Like

Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by Mickheal(m): 1:54pm On May 14, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Me too though sometimes, i get angry with the writers cause they allow the bad guys to win and they also killed Mike
Mike didnt die....
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 14, 2015
Mickheal:

Hmmm.... Go nd get those Films u will see dis World of ours in another perspective.... I personally love Science fictions though smiley
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 14, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Did Mike.... Y would they let him die.....? He nd Ryan Hardy shud survive tru out d film..... they just do kill dat guy in film without meaning.... That's hw they make him die in SMALLVILLE where he act as JIMMY

1 Like

Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by parrotibaba(m): 4:21pm On May 14, 2015
fiyin015:

Did Mike.... Y would they let him die.....? He nd Ryan Hardy shud survive tru out d film..... they just do kill dat guy in film without meaning.... That's hw they make him die in SMALLVILLE where he act as JIMMY
not Shawn ashmore ,na his twin play Jimmy for smallville ,Aaron ashmore
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by Nobody: 9:35am On May 15, 2015
parrotibaba:
not Shawn ashmore ,na his twin play Jimmy for smallville ,Aaron ashmore
Hmmm... Twins Indeed undecided
Re: Is There Any1 Here Watching #the Following???? by parrotibaba(m): 2:25pm On May 15, 2015
fiyin015:
Hmmm... Twins Indeed undecided
u think say na lie? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Into The Badland-season 2(episode 3) / What Will Disney Channel Look Like In 20 Yrs / Have You Heard About The Latest Movie, TV Soaps, Or Stage Play Auditions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.