Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) (3712 Views)

What Nigerian Doctors Do / Doctors In Yemen Dress To Work Like This (Photo) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) by agoadiv(m): 11:08pm On May 09, 2015
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:11pm On May 09, 2015
Seriously...so you noticed it too....
Re: Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) by LORDDICE(m): 11:15pm On May 09, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Wait! And na true o.... Make i go wake ma uncle from sleep na doctor im b! He must ansa ;DWait! And na true o.... Make i go wake ma uncle from sleep na doctor im b! He must ansa
Re: Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:18pm On May 09, 2015
Lmao.... Their handwritin be like fowl scratch!
Re: Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) by agoadiv(m): 11:20pm On May 09, 2015
LORDDICE:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Wait! And na true o.... Make i go wake ma uncle from sleep na doctor im b! He must ansa ;DWait! And na true o.... Make i go wake ma uncle from sleep na doctor im b! He must ansa

lols,pls wake him o
Re: Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) by Maczeelly(m): 11:20pm On May 09, 2015
I dnt understand doz docki wey we get 4 naija..........dere writin na die ooo
Re: Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) by LORDDICE(m): 11:25pm On May 09, 2015
D guy said i should mix alomo and dry gin, so as to read wat is written ......lwkmf
Re: Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) by Johneyhaz: 11:26pm On May 09, 2015
So you wont have knowledge of the drug u wanna buy,i think dey are trained to do so...The most annoying parte is that,a blind a phermacist will understand what d doctor wrote

My signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) by oshe11: 11:32pm On May 09, 2015
so u wudnt go to a chemist store to gt d drugs, bt rada to d prescribed pharmacy

and so dat u wudnt no d drugs is cheap kos d pharmacist go sel am kost.....

NOTE: The doctor percentage dey d kost.
Re: Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) by DrAify(f): 11:34pm On May 09, 2015
Why do you want to know
Re: Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) by LillyAnne(f): 11:41pm On May 09, 2015
grin grin

Make I hear say you graduate as doctor and your handwriting no bend.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) by OkpumOji(m): 4:43am On May 10, 2015
They are allergic to escritura bueno.. Jst like pat wuld say "eundo treuma"

Bt remember ; If e no be MISS TOHPAHZ e no fit be MISS NAIRALAND

Ain't no words to describe dis MISS Bt if i were to go spanish i wil call her ENCANTADA DAMA so uuii in nature.

Re: Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) by Abayor7: 5:05am On May 10, 2015
LORDDICE:

вʀσ, ,тαкє αℓσηg ωιтн υ, α ρєѕтℓє ;-)
Re: Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) by younghartz(m): 6:10am On May 10, 2015
Because they can't spell grin
Re: Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) by idu1(m): 7:00am On May 10, 2015
Majority of them ve a very poor handwriting...
Re: Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) by Folakeme: 9:25am On May 10, 2015
It is becos while taking notes during lectures they r made to write very fast to catch up with their lecturers,it mostly happens in clinical classes,they don't care if the writing is bad as long as they av gotten their point,so after writing that way for several years,they jst stick to that bad handwriting
Re: Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) by hfinest1(m): 10:31am On May 10, 2015
and the funniest thing is other doctors and pharmacists to sell d drug always sees d handwritting
Re: Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) by enygmababe: 10:50am On May 10, 2015
1. To protect the patient so that the patient will not go on a buying spree and self medicate thereby abusing the drugs.

2. To prevent the patient from patronising chemists and ensure that the patient buys from the said clinic or at the worse from pharmacies.
Re: Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) by Mattin(m): 11:21am On May 10, 2015
I guess its part of their ethics and register.
Re: Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) by HyDef(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2015
From what I've seen myself here in UCH, it's about 70% with writing that you strain to read, but is still ultimately legible; 10% with beautiful neat writing; and 20% with chicken scratch.

I once read that people who think faster have bad writing. Not sure how true that is.

Sometimes their writing looks like a right handed child using his left hand to write while drunk.
Re: Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 10, 2015
LillyAnne:
grin grin

Make I hear say you graduate as doctor and your handwriting no bend.
wetin go make ur writing bend?
Re: Why Do Doctors Do This?(photo) by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 10, 2015
But MINE is not like this.

Anyway, we are exposed to excessive and rigorous NOTE TAKING.

(1) (Reply)

Really Funny Pictures To Make Your Day. / Kwaata At The Public Toilet!!!.please Laff For Me To Save My Young Comedy Career / Did You Know?? You Can Skydive Without A Parachute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.