Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil (37608 Views)

Heaven Forbid That The President Dies(or retires)But If So WHAT NEXT? OSINBAJO?! / Nigerians Are Losing Productivity In Search Of Fuel, Buhari Must Act – Ezekwesil / "I Will Accept Any Government Appointment From Buhari" – Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by cocoduck: 9:25am On May 10, 2015
obj bed wench
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by condralbede(m): 9:26am On May 10, 2015
CountDracula:
See rubbish. She shud jus shut up and go to d kitchen
I can bait that she don't knw her way to d kitchen,since she start polithifing!
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by millionaireman: 9:27am On May 10, 2015
This Oby woman has reduced criticism of government to ridiculous level. At times, one wonders if she is completely okay.

Watching her on Al Jazeera TV questions and answers programme the other day, one could see the flatness in her.

1 Like

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by ogawisdom(m): 9:27am On May 10, 2015
baybeeboi:
Oby Ezekwesili earlier on today took to Twitter to reflect on how the present administration really failed Nigerians over the Chibok girls. According to her, may God forbid that in the future any Nigerian government will repeat what this administration did.
Her tweets continue below.

U always want to paint GEJ bad bc he didn't give u any appointment, ugly silly fool

3 Likes

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by 49cents(m): 9:30am On May 10, 2015
Truth is their is a huge disconnect between a real civillain president, like president GEJs and the armed forces

Did any of you count the number of times GEJ had to sack the service chiefs for non-performance? Because they weren't performing

The military chiefs weren't confortable receiving orders from a bloody civillian, whose presudency is hugely unpopular in the north

Chibok girls and the insurgency was suppossed to be the tools that the indignant north used to. Frustrate the presidency of GEJ, how many sponsors that were cut red handed

Didn't gen Azuzu state that Boko Haram was in the government

My friends brother is among those in the war fronts and said that they were often told to abandon their tanks and armoury whenever boko haram were approching in that way boko haram never lacked in weaponry

Have u guys forgotten about the soldiers who defined their commandants because of the poor professioinal decisions given them

Have you guys ever wondered why the army did much more in 6 years prior to the elections than in 6 years

There are certainly more questions than answers

The truth is any civillian president can't really contro the Nigerian military who have been used to being power; they will only obey their own

They will obey OBJ,GMB but not a bllody civillian and that was why I in proinciple had to route for GEJ not vecause I was impressed by his style of leadership but I felt his victory at the polls will stamp in civillian authority in Nigeria's presidency

That's why am happy david mark is out of the senate presidency and wish that a real civillioan gets the spot

The military must know their right ful place and respect civillians to afterall they were once civillians picked to guard our collective territory; their superioty complex is really obnoxious

3 Likes

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by jascon1(m): 9:30am On May 10, 2015
Oby u r just an ugly old hag
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by 0b1nna: 9:38am On May 10, 2015
CountDracula:
See rubbish. She shud jus shut up and go to d kitchen

Ugly woman. See the shape of her head. Smh!
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Berium(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2015
No matter who has said anythn about the president and his govt....let he or she talk, free world.. they are all opportunistic talkers.. GEJ gave them words to talk.. assume he has done what is right... who are these pple to talk.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Okpueze1(m): 9:47am On May 10, 2015
This woman is a fulltime disgrace to Naijiria and W̶̲̥̅ε̲̣ Igbos especially cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by BERNIMOORE: 9:48am On May 10, 2015

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by anwo247: 9:49am On May 10, 2015
Oby go and cook for your husband if you have one. Nonsense

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Reference(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2015
eazysally:

Must you take on her for standing for the truth? Haba!! Somebody have to stand up for these girls else they would have sweep the issue under the carpet for long, you tink ur guvment was serious about these girls NO!! But this woman kept them on their toes let us give it to her for once. The problem is that when you don't stay in the north east you don't know what these people are going tru and if your relations are not among these chibok girls u can't feel what their people are feeling. God help us they should be found by our gallant army. But we just have to give kudos to this woman.

I hope she continues beyond the 29th of this month to prove she is apolitical and not complicit. But to criticize a hausa-fulani ex-general....I just laugh. So she must be having a ball knowing Cinderella must return to the fireplace at midnight.

2 Likes

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Chudiking(m): 9:54am On May 10, 2015
baybeeboi:
Oby Ezekwesili earlier on today took to Twitter to reflect on how the present administration really failed Nigerians over the Chibok girls. According to her, may God forbid that in the future any Nigerian government will repeat what this administration did.
Her tweets continue below.
Now its in tune for buhari and his Co APC to bring them back truth must prevail
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by free2ryhme: 9:59am On May 10, 2015
gbl01:
The twitter queen!

She was in the previous government, what did she do?

Truth is, GEJs government is a perceived and accepted failure-no doubt. But how can this lady be the one drumming it into our ears? Having joined people to condemn this country years back, would she had spoken differently if she was given a job in the government? Is she not defending OBJs government tooth and nail today? Some people will condemn all your efforts if they're not part of it. A lot of people know how to keep quiet, only few know when

Now I know why dictators exterminate such idiots when they assume power.

Have you ever come out openly, organising civil societies against the kidnap of 220 gilrs not related you, if not you don't have any justification to attack this woman
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Nobody: 10:00am On May 10, 2015
free2ryhme:

Have you ever come out openly, organising civil societies against the kidnap of 220 gilrs not related you, if not you don't have any justification to attack this woman

She did not organize it.. Please learn to read, it will do you good. She jumped into the bandwagon and try to use it to her gains but failed. The group itself Aint doing a bad job
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by propofol: 10:00am On May 10, 2015
nzeobi:
I think this woman should shut up until the girls are found.
GEJ didn't handle the issue well, if not the governor of that state who was advised that the area is not safe for exams but he insisted that exams hold there should accept some responsibility.
The pricipal of the teachers also played her part too because when the news broke out earlier before the kidnap I see no reason why she did not dismiss the girls to go home but rather she collected her own children and locked others inside for Boko haram to come and take them away
Utter rubbish! The buck stops at the table of the president. He is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF AND THE CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER OR NIGERIA. This is exactly what oby was saying that jesters surrounded the president and he took their advice hook, line and sinker, now he is leaving office disgraced and he would, d go down in history as the worst president Nigeria ever had.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by philips70(m): 10:01am On May 10, 2015
omenka:
So early in the morning and they are all very angry already. Little wonder they are called "Children of Multiple Anger". cheesy

Fixed!

1 Like

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by mek2002(m): 10:01am On May 10, 2015
There is one common submission from GEJ's supporters.... The man is corrupt.
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Namadobi: 10:04am On May 10, 2015
ASARI DAKUBO MY HERO

TOMPOLO MY ROLE MODEL

ORUBEBE MY GUY
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Namadobi: 10:04am On May 10, 2015
ASARI DAKUBO MY HERO

TOMPOLO MY ROLE MODEL

ORUBEBE MY GUY
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Reference(m): 10:09am On May 10, 2015
propofol:

Utter rubbish! The buck stops at the table of the president. He is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF AND THE CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER OR NIGERIA. This is exactly what oby was saying that jesters surrounded the president and he took their advice hook, line and sinker, now he is leaving office disgraced and he would, d go down in history as the worst president Nigeria ever had.

I hope you maintain this stand without stuttering, repetition or deviating. Your time starts now....sorry on the 29th.

3 Likes

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Trypa(f): 10:10am On May 10, 2015
baybeeboi:
don't plead, the Lord will vote for you.
Yeah I know thanks but your vote can go a long waywink
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by free2ryhme: 10:10am On May 10, 2015
gbl01:

She did not organize it.. Please learn to read, it will do you good. She jumped into the bandwagon and try to use it to her gains but failed. The group itself Aint doing a bad job

http://www.informationng.com/2014/07/why-bringbackourgirls-group-is-yet-to-visit-chibok-ezekwesili.html

Google is not your enemy
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by cutietokunbo: 10:13am On May 10, 2015
nzeobi:
I think this woman should shut up until the girls are found.
GEJ didn't handle the issue well, if not the governor of that state who was advised that the area is not safe for exams but he insisted that exams hold there should accept some responsibility.
The pricipal of the teachers also played her part too because when the news broke out earlier before the kidnap I see no reason why she did not dismiss the girls to go home but rather she collected her own children and locked others inside for Boko haram to come and take them away

You should be d one to shut up cos you sound silly. Did George Bush jnr abandoned his people when the military and homeland security failed to act swiftly when American Airlines were hijacked and flew straight to Pentagon and World Trade Centre despite all the world-best available resources at homeland security disposal? No

What did he do? He acted swiftly and assured his people that Americans will never experience such failure at d side of the homeland security again.

In the face of national issue, a president take responsibility for national issues not shifting blames......
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Raxxye(m): 10:18am On May 10, 2015
That woman is a hypocritical, political jobber. All she wants is GMB's recognition and the pecks that go with it. If she fails to get it, then watch and see her in the next few months!
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by baybeeboi: 10:19am On May 10, 2015
Trypa:

Yeah I know thanks but your vote can go a long waywink
'f cos. But una no d spend now. Abi una no see as Amaechi and GEJ splash Naira notes everywhere?
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by Orikinla(m): 10:26am On May 10, 2015
gbl01:
The twitter queen!

She was in the previous government, what did she do?

Truth is, GEJs government is a perceived and accepted failure-no doubt. But how can this lady be the one drumming it into our ears? Having joined people to condemn this country years back, would she had spoken differently if she was given a job in the government? Is she not defending OBJs government tooth and nail today? Some people will condemn all your efforts if they're not part of it. A lot of people know how to keep quiet, only few know when

Now I know why dictators exterminate such idiots when they assume power.
Apparently, you lack the intellect for the intellectual comprehension of what she said in context of the missing Chibok school girls. Calling her an idi-ot only means you are childish and foolish and those who liked your comment are the real idiots. It is now common practice for non-entities who are even academic and professional failures and non-achievers to come on Nairaland and castigate notable Nigerian academic and professional achievers like Oby and others. You don't even understand how to use tenses, and you are calling someone an idi-ot? You are intellectually reta-rded.

1 Like

Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by ojeffo: 10:27am On May 10, 2015
IF UGLINESS WERE TO BE A NATURAL DISASTER
1)..WHAT TYPE OF DISASTER WILL OBY(she) represent
2) WHAT OF OBY (HE)
" undecided undecided
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by babamadiba(m): 10:27am On May 10, 2015
Posd:
Dope tune: Woju Remix (Mapoly Version) - Rio x Flowz x Drey (WCG)... follow this link to download this hot MAPOLY Jamz: http://mapolyinfo..com/2015/05/woju-remix-mapoly-version-rio-x-flowz-x.html
when I saw the name of the crew, I wasn't disappointed with what I heard. Music is not by force please. If u ain't got the talent, u will end up making a mockery of urself. Thanks
Re: May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil by EMANY01(m): 10:28am On May 10, 2015
anonimi:

She should direct her "particularly instructive third tweet" to the Daura President and Borno elders who UNDERMINED our gallant soldiers fight against Boko Haram =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

Niice remider you put ther its good to know that not everyone has amnesia, these apc people sold the country a lie and nigerians bought it.
One one hand I'd probably admire the mega spin job they did but knowing that this country has been sold down the river with the elections just fills me with disgust.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos / Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" / El-Rufai To Reject Ministerial Nomination Even If Cleared By Senate - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.