Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) (37182 Views)

Why Transgender Africans Turned Against Chimamanda Adichie / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / Behind The Clouds By Ifeoma Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
Thanks for all the encouragement @followers of the topic

updating this on friday
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by hfinest1(m): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
Friday long long shocked
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 29, 2015
sorry tho but u will have to wait
but you can read my other story coup de tat
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 06, 2015
Keep calm more updates coming whil waiting read my other story coup de tat and drop your replies
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
sorry for the delays ooo i will drop 3 updates on sunday to compensate while waiting view my profile and read ma other story coup de tat
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2015
i want to post a part of this story thaat i removed because i didn't like it . so when i post it click like if you like this and want it to be added to this story and click share if you dont
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2015
*Removed part of the story click like if you like it and click share if you dont *

Mr keziah was older than otega but he was otega's assistant. His didn't make keziah feel happy. He felt it was more like an insult for otega to assign any duty to him

Although keziah had arough childhood,his mum had absconded with his junior sister.Leaving only him and his dad. His dad was actually the one that gave him a rough child hood.He wasnt allowed to go out wih the othe kids.

His dad was a sociopath,he had threatened to add keziah's school fees to the backlog of arrears that "he had hanging on his neck" .Keziah then joined some labourers,but decided to quit because the job was too tedious.He later assumed he post of a sales boy at a pool room,desperate for a better means of livelihood, he took to the streets and sold his clothes that he cherrished a lot and was able to get enouh money for him to get into school.

He came out sucessfully but no job so he joined the police force

1 Like

Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 09, 2015
i will post another removed part
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
*Another removed content*
Otega noticed a young lady standing at the road side.So he walked up to her. She had a hand bag on her right arm,and wore sunglasses even though the atmosphere wasn't hot . "Might i ask you what you are called otega said". She took a quick glance at him and looked the other way."Lady,i was referring to you,i mean no harm",Otega said. She hen looked at him and her lips moved almost as if she was about to say something but she didn't.otega brought out his i.d card and swinged it infront of her. She reacted at once"what do you want?""do i know you from some wher".

I have no idea whats bringing this familiarity.No its just that i felt l ike making new friend,otega replied. "with a stranger"she said.It's just that,she immediately interrupted him"dont bite more than you can chew".By the way i'm new and thanks for the polite gesture,heres my comlementary card. He quickly took it and winked at her.He squinted at the card
He brought out his eye glasses to take a closer look at the card.

"you are mis funmilayo"otega said,"but you can call me funmi"she replied.Okay i'll be o my way.He brought out his phone out that was looking rugged with an elastic rubber band tied around the phone battery and the buutons of the phone.He quickly typed her number from the comlementary card like his life depended on it and dialled it .Funmi was not far from him. she immediately noticed a vibration in her hand bag and picked her phone.
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
*Continuation of the removed content*

She answered the call unknowingly."Whose this?" "that cute guy that you gave your card to" "cute guy or man?"she replied. I dont think am that old,it's just this bump on my cheek thats making me look old" he said

"so why did you call?",she said "i just wanted to confirm if this was your phone number",he replied. "so you dont trust me ?"."My dad said i should trust no one",he said .well thats true "permission to hang up?"because it's getting late she said."permission granted,if and only if i could be your tour guide tommorow". "hmm,the tourist needs to sleep" she replied. i guess i will take that as a yes
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
*now heres The real deal*

immediately the vehicle got to the hospital he was taken straight to the emergency unit.There were doctors on standby and they immediately decided to to perform an operation on otega to remove the bullet.The police officers had arrived and were surveying the crime scene where otega was shot .

Keziah was surprised more like excited that his boss had been shot .Keziah couldn't just believe it.Keziah entered one of the police vehicles and drove to where otega was hospitalised. He came down so quickly that anyone who saw him thought he cared for who he was going to see.

He rushed to the receptionist's table,he told the receptionist's that he wanted to see otega,but the receptionist denied him access to otega's ward. keziah insisted that he must see him,claiming that he was otega's "Brother". The lady finally agreed to le him see otega,under the conditin that she will follow him and ensure that he spends nothing less than 5 minutes in the ward.

so they went together,on getting there keziah was shocked to discover that otega was councious.Keziah looked carefuly,then he brought out his eye glasses and wore them in order to ensure that his eyes weren't playing tricks on him.

Keziah screamed,"why this guy no dey gree die na". He immediately stormed out of the ward,heading towards his vehicle.The moment he tried to open the door of the car.Two men wearing black suit grabbed keziah on his hand,one of them handcuffed keziah's left wrist to his own hand.

*To be continued *

while waiting read my other story coup de tat #TOTT
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2015
pls i need ur replies nd encouragement

shuo i cant be postiing meanwhile m not getting any replies
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Ayjos10(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
akpobi:
pls i need ur replies nd encouragement

shuo i cant be postiing meanwhile m not getting any replies
u lost ur fans after u decided to stop updating for a lng period....imagine the influx of comments after u hit FP.....u became too proud and started anoda story,nw u wnt dem bak here....mtchewww...we aint sheeps
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
ayjos10 i s.m.h 4 u check the date i started this story and the other
one #research before commenting
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Ayjos10(m): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
akpobi:
ayjos10 i s.m.h 4 u check the date i started this story and the other
one #research before commenting
it seems ur fingers are itching you to type rubbish kindly unfollow.
Done..
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
am tired of updating without replies
last updates coming this evening
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
keziah immediately started shouting for help.people came out to look at what was happening but nobody confronted the men.keziah was being dragged to an s.u.v.,while he was screaming "broad daylight kidnapping and you people are staring at them,it's okay.God will judge all of you".

The men quietly told keziah to enter the vehicle.keziah refused to enter the vehicle,.One of the men immediately brought out his gun and pointed it at keziah's pelvic region.Keziah immediately jumped into the vehicle with the other man.

while in the vehicle keziah asked series of questions ranging from their names,who sent them and where he was being taken to."look if you are taking me to any ritualist,i'll advice you to better turn around because the money you will get will be worthless.".

The men ignored and didn't utter a word to keziah.
*3o minutes later*
keziah was fast asleep when one of the men dragged him out.Keziah was still trying to open his eyes when he received a slap and immediately his eyes were shut again."open your eyes " "his eyes were still closed when he said ""chinyere please,i'm sorry ". "so you still recognise my voice"
she said.

"Keziah i said open you eyes or you dont want to see what you did to my face.When am done with you will regret why you didn't take otega's place at the hospital.After you punched my face into pounded yam,you ran away.i"ll advice you to hold your breadthand die now "

1 Like

Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
well i guess thats where i'll stop. No replies = No updates
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
Thanks 2 hueverjus liked it
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Luckymay(f): 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pls go on dear
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 24, 2015
luckymay tank u + it seems u've brought luck to ma story .. i will continue this story
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Luckymay(f): 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
akpobi:
luckymay tank u + it seems u've brought luck to ma story .. i will continue this story
thanks.
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by melekan(m): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
akpobi, come and continue oh and leave those bad belle guys infact ehn let me dash dem sense...
* The Only Man Who Makes No Mistakes Is The Man Who Does Nothing* you may drop your critics and claim you are smart. well; * There Is A Difference Between Smart Guys And Wise Men *
it won't hurt you to be appreciative of someones hardwork,if you can't praise him at least don't bring him down. #melekan
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
melekan:
akpobi, come and continue oh and leave those bad belle guys infact ehn let me dash dem sense...
* The Only Man Who Makes No Mistakes Is The Man Who Does Nothing* you may drop your critics and claim you are smart. well; * There Is A Difference Between Smart Guys And Wise Men *
it won't hurt you to be appreciative of someones hardwork,if you can't praise him at least don't bring him down. #melekan

tnk u melekan #bless u
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Am back guys i know there are so many ghost visitors that are enjoying this piece and guests so after much consideration i've decide to continue this story.. #Otegalives

Characters in the story so far

otega- senior inspector in the n.p.f (Nigerian police force)

keziah-Assistant inspector at the n.p.f

wallace chinelu-The new investigator

Chinyere ugbonna- Keziah's divorced wife

John Nyesome- Police officer that was at the crime scene were the first homocide case was.

Characters yet to come

*Mustapha williams
*Osato evelyn
*Bryan johnson
*Jumoke johnson

Now the action comes
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
One week later

Otega limped into the board room,he was using a walking stick and it was his first time at work since the incident at deco road.The moment he opened the door he was welcomed with an applause and whistling by his colleagues."welcome back otega,we've missed you",nyesome said while giving otega a pat on his back.

"Thank you all for everything you all have done for me evelyn thanks for the flowers,ade thanks for the card and all others "."so whats the situation here?"oteg said. "well keziah's been kidnapped ,and we dont have a lead on the case.we were still trying to investigate the attempted murder on you",Nyesome said.

Otega sighed,and looked at the flat screen t.v attached to the wall.Keziah's picture was being shown on the t.v with "missing" boldly written under his picture.
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by melekan(m): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
one thing am sure of is keziah probability of being found is nill, thumbs up akpobi.following...
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
melekan:
one thing am sure of is keziah probability of being found is nill, thumbs up akpobi.following...

well lets see ... #Otega's back
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
"Evelyn,have you checked his last known i.p",otega said,as he dropped his walking stick on the table and sat down on the chair."No i haven't sir,i felt his phone will be dead by now",evelyn replied."well check it",otega face his colleagues that were gazing at him and said "Everyone thanks once again,now kindly get back to work we have loads of homocide cases on our hands".Somelone shouted"well he is backkkk people"

"sir i've found it,his phones i.p was last detected at a warehouse near enerrhen junction",evelyn said."Okay i need fifty armed officers specifically the"harmlet squad",to be deployed now,otega said.Otega stood upandcaried his walking stick."I'm on it",replied nyesome.

"Evelyn good job",otega said."Don't thank me sir,thank the telecommunications company that gave me access to keziahs i.p and adress",replied evelyn.Otega stood up and was heading towards the official vehicle when Ade grabbed his hand."You aren't fit to go with us i'll advice you to stay back we will keep you posted on the ongoings,with our wireless call receiver". "okay,i"ll stay back with evelyn,otega replied.

At the ware house

to be continued
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
more updates coming up this evening ..stay tuned..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / Wole Soyinka Receiving The Nobel Award For Literature In 1986(throwback Photo) / Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.