Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,504 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:45 PM

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) (37121 Views)

Why Transgender Africans Turned Against Chimamanda Adichie / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / Behind The Clouds By Ifeoma Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 30, 2015
NwaliE01:
Well written my guy. Oya were are those creating fluids? I wouldn't be surprise when they have things to clean and re-write. 2GOD-BD-Glory

Noticed
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 30, 2015
Khd95:
Op pls pictures. Of d murder nko grin

lolz ...i will provide lera
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 30, 2015
Khd95:
Op pls pictures. Of d murder nko grin

lolz ...i will provide lera
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
BobUg28:
Great story with nice plot and chive of words.
You have a very good concept on which the story can thrive but you need to work on some areas though.

1...SPACING/PARAGRAPHING: you need to space your work in such such a way that your readers 'll find it more convenient to read without getting bored easily.

2...CHARACTERIZATION here, the relationship between the sergeant and the Officer should be clearly outlined. What's the reason behind the vendetta
Noted + modified
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 31, 2015
At the warehouse
The officers came down from their vehicle with all kinds of weapons with them.They even had grenades with them.It seemed like they were going to figh in a civil war.They formed five lines and were moving closely behind each other.They walked in slowly.Nyesom was wearing a bullet proof vest he made some signs with his hand,for the officers to move forward.

They heard someone screaming and otherperson yelling."Rise and shine keziah",chinyere said.Keziah was tied to a chair and had blood on his feet because his toes had been removed.She raised keziahs head up and spat on him."I don't feel sorry for you and like i said,you'll pay for all your sins."

"My friend toyin told me that she was suppose to have a child for you but you aborted the pregnancy by putting some contraban substances in her drink when she came to see you",keziah shrugged as he listened to chinyere.

She picked up a hammer on the floor,"i will crush the fingers you used to poison her drink ".
The officers discovered were keziah was being kept and broke in
"N.P.F,nobody moves",nyesome said
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 31, 2015
still typing

1 Like

Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 31, 2015
Nyesome moved quickly to untie keziah,some men standing behind chinyere brought out thier guns and started firing shots at the officers.The officers were engaged in a battle against the men.One officer was shot in his shoulder and he immediately fell down,another oficer carried him out while the other N.P.F officers were shooting at the men

At last the men were gunned down and they had several bullet wounds.Chinyere tried to run but Nyesome shot her on the leg.Keziah was being carried away by the officers.The ambulance was on standby,they took keziah to maria dorothty hospital

Back at the office

"A job well done nyesome,infact you need to be promoted",otega said

To be continued
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
flaky66:
Nawa ooooh....whr op kon fly go??....nyc story anyways....i'll try to fllw xo berra update oooh

Noticed,u present?
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by melekan(m): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
Chai... why did she cut his toe nah? she should have cut the impregnation material.
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
melekan:
Chai... why did she cut his toe nah? she should have cut the impregnation material.

lol ..but guy u harsh oo
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by melekan(m): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
akpobi:

lol ..but guy u harsh oo
chai advice this days ehn.... its free of charge oo
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
More updates coming...
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 02, 2015
A4dams:
Op kontinew biko
Noticed.
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2015
akpobi:
More updates coming...
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by galadima77(m): 5:53am On Nov 04, 2015
Nice update, though next update is in another 6 months
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2015
galadima77:
Nice update, though next update is in another 6 months

no naaa i've been updating oo +

i was busy @ dat six months issue

i'll still update the story
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
THIS STORY WILL BE UPDATED ON SUNDAY. Because am very very busy
Thanks for your patience
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Luckymay(f): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Following
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 21, 2015
akpobi:
. am very very busy
Thanks for your patience
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
akpobi:
THIS story hasnt been forgotten.. .. I just started writing it ...
Thanks for your patience
anyway
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
It's been long since I wrote,mainly because I'm focusing on my website....happy new year y'all ...

I'll be updating the story on my website before nairaland.
Stay blessed y'all
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by fattbabakay(m): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
akpobi:
all rigts reserved no part of this story should be used without the authors permission. copyright © 2015
Seeking permission to put this on eduregard.com

thanks.
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
I'm back .....
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
*The Story goes on*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Otega was limping from one office to another, raising a glass cup at anyone he came across."cheers,we did great".He stopped at Evelyn's office."heyyy,you need to go home and rest,you're worsening your condition"
"Thanks,I can handle it" Otega replied.As a matter of fact,I'll be heading home now.

Otega got into his car and drove off to his home located at square park. He came out of his vehicle, locked the vehicle's door and moved towards the front door.He unlocked the door and walked in,He stopped at once,he had heard a sound coming from the stairs
.He pulled out his gun from his pocket,threw his crutches on the ground and began ascending the stairs. Each step he took was accompanied by a scream.

When He finally got to the room he assumed the sound was coming from,the door knob had been dismantled, he walked in and raised his gun, the door was shut,before he could turn around he got hit on the head. Arrrrghhouch ,he screamed and fell on the floor. He raised his head up to at least take a glimpse at the intruder, all he could see before he was unconscious was a dark figure with braids at his front,scattering some of his documents.

** **** At the office (NPF Base) 10.33 A.m **** **

Keziah walked into the board room,wearing a blue shot sleeve and a light brown skinny trouser, he was stirring at his phone for a while,and then he raised his head up,"Has anyone seen otega, he isn't picking his calls".Wallace,the new detective, turned round and took a quick glance at keziah,then continued typing on his desktop."Wow,...well, i guess someone's in a good mood",Evelyn said."and What's that supposed to mean",he replied."Don't get me wrong I'm only surprised how death threats could change you to someone whose truly selfless".

"Wallace do you mind accompanying me to Otega's apartment,it's a fifteen minutes drive from here".
sure I'll be with you in a jiffy,Wallace said.

****Keziah's apartment,Square park,11.05 A.m *****
The front door was open,keziah placed his finger across his lips,to indicate silence. He brought his gun and moved into the house then they heard a sound more like someone trying to scream.The voice was coming from the room that had an apron hanging from the door,obviously the kitchen."Wallace it seems there's someone in the kitchen .Damn!!,The door's locked",keziah began hitting the door with his left shoulder."Well Don't just stand there, give me a hand",keziah said.They began hitting the door until it came down.

Otega was on the floor tied up,his mouth was stuffed with a cloth.Keziah removed the cloth from Otega's mouth and tried untying otega. Wallace moved to the kitchen rack where the cutlleries were kept.he picked up a knife and turned around,and said "there's no way I'm going to jail",he attacked keziah and stabbed him from the back,keziah fell down that instant and died. Otega tried to get the mop stick on the wall but he was too weak to get it,lest attack,Wallace stabbed otega on the neck and cleaned the knife with the apron lying next to the door.

He was about leaving,when he received a call"Did you take of care of them?" Yes,as a matter of fact,I'm standing right next to their dead bodies",Wallace replied,"Good,wouldn't hurt to see the look on their faces take a picture and send it to me,while you're at it,mind stabbing otega again" .The hoax voice giving the orders hung up.Wallace took the knife and stabbed otega on the on the other side of his neck,placed the knife on keziah's hand then took a picture and sent it.The moment he sent it he received a call. A female voice was speaking "hello",she said."Are you with the files?,Wallace replied.
"Yes,but they aren't yours"what do you mean,by they aren't mine, look I've done my part better keep up with your own end of the deal."

**** To be continued****
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 22, 2016
To be updated once a week #No promises# Your Comments are needed Your feedback?,
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Luckymay(f): 7:41am On Apr 10, 2016
Oga akpobi we are still waiting o
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
Luckymay:
Oga akpobi we are still waiting o
Thanks for the feedback,I haven't forgotten...+I've been really busy
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
embarassed grin

I just went through the post and I must say that
I'm ashamed of myself, I've joined the gang of nairalanders DAT don't complete stories,and even when they drop updates,they're usually short.
Well that's what happens when a 16 year old is struggling to create time for this and school

This story senior person pikin..

Any advice concerning this matter
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Lotiababe(f): 8:49am On Aug 11, 2017
so you didn't complete the story. was just wondering why I started following it in the first place
Re: The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 21, 2017
Lotiababe:
so you didn't complete the story. was just wondering why I started following it in the first place

Really sorry, school no let me see road cry

I'll drop something today

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / Wole Soyinka Receiving The Nobel Award For Literature In 1986(throwback Photo) / Broken Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.