Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. (16463 Views)

Why Is It That Every Nairalander Is Active In The Romance Section? / Coolest musical Instrument Every Nairalander Should Learn / The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 10, 2015
MzCorleone:

Who come send you to open thread u no go serious with?? undecided
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by MzCorleone(f): 9:05pm On May 10, 2015
soe:
okbye
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Macelliot7(m): 9:09pm On May 10, 2015
soe:
lol...you didn't see those guys abusing themselves abi?

Mm mmm Mo bi o ni...se o o ri won ni?

They took 3 pages to abusive themselves sotey i lost the thread...

E wo wan soro odi...ehn?
Ani shoro niyen?
Funny guy.....
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Generalkorex(m): 9:09pm On May 10, 2015
dinachi:
Facebook thingz
na so na
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by vicadex07(m): 9:10pm On May 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Omo Ikirun ni mi ni Ekiti
Awon ti fayose...won stubborn gan. No wonder... Feedeefee!!!
grin

1 Like

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 10, 2015
If you get the alphabets in my ist and last name, I will unsubscribe from NL undecided
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by semitunde: 9:31pm On May 10, 2015
IVORY2009:

grin index page.

And how do you get to the index page?
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by bandol(m): 9:43pm On May 10, 2015
soe:
i love the meaning of your first name. Bandele Ola. Wao...one would have thought Bamidele was all we could get
I caught you. You missed it. I said it. U only used one's email address to search on social media. Dats d name on d social media but that's not my name. grin grin
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 10, 2015
vicadex07:

Awon ti fayose...won stubborn gan. No wonder... Feedeefee!!!

grin
my mum is from Ikirun while my Dad is a proud Anambra man so I rep the two side
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by omenka(m): 9:53pm On May 10, 2015
Badassniggga:
Its so unfortunate that F00ls have hijacked and made this thread a safe haven for bashing..
Honestly. Very harmless thread where everyone was having fun oo. Smh.
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by sammieblaize: 12:08am On May 11, 2015
soe:
Dare me to mention your real name...and you will be surprised how much I know about every Nairalander. Let the game begin.
what's mine
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 1:01am On May 11, 2015
IVORY2009:

Debbie grin
Abi ooo.... Easy as ABC... grin
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by IVORY2009(m): 5:24am On May 11, 2015
Badassniggga:
so claimed the guy that has this sim(in my phone)... But even though you're registered, you're identity can't be easily unearthed by NL amateurs except network providers or intelligence agencies that use high-tech tracking programs like sss, cia etc...

you think so? I dey laugh cheesy grin
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by hottest111: 8:52am On May 11, 2015
soe:
are you assuming i am jobless? Lol...if only you knew
OK.. I hear you
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by zimoni(f): 10:23am On May 11, 2015
CyberWolf:
Baba Zimoni, my knees are on ground already ..Sometimes one gets tempted with the hates flying around here.. You are one of the Yoruba guys I respect here so much..Sure of course I will be leaving soon, just a matter of few months but I promise because of you and other wonderful guys I respect here, I will ensure nothing like that happens..I hope you are having a nice time?

Yes Bro.

God be with you. God will see you through.

Have a blessed day.
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Badassniggga(m): 11:07pm On May 11, 2015
IVORY2009:

you think so? I dey laugh cheesy grin
unmask my identity if you can grin grin
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 3:19am On May 15, 2015
bandol:
I caught you. You missed it. I said it. U only used one's email address to search on social media. Dats d name on d social media but that's not my name. grin grin
but u didn't have ur email on ur profile, how did he get that?
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 3:44am On May 15, 2015
soe:
awww...amazing story...

Well...this OP isn't a hacker...i will be frank to let guys know the secret...

First... We all have a Nairaland history/log of topics and posts which we make...it's on our profile.. This is ofcourse a good thing.

But NL is a very very very interesting world...many..of us...started as just visitors...then suddenly, we saw a topic where someone was gonna give out an information by email...or you needed to join a whatsapp group of common interest...or you really needed people to give you an advice abt something.. Or maybe you wanted to sell an item and had to include your details...or you wanted to give out your jamb registration number for people to help track your admission...these are majorly why many of us immediately changed from "visitor" status to "account holders".

So, if you scroll to the very first set of posts made by any typical nairalander..it is usually stuffs like:

" pls send to my email also dfsfs@gmail.com"

"Pls i also want to jokn that group, add me 080767644554555"

"Pls who can help check my jamb result 5736847483GH"

"If you need samsung65777, call 0804537474"

Bla bla bla.

So, if i check your NL past comments/posts ...I can easily get your full details by simply google searching with your email, phone number, jamb number, 2go name, twitter, BB pin and so on

Google is so helpful because it helps to show me all the sites you may have entered all this info...on some sites, you only gave your nick name. On other sites, you gave your first name, on another, you only put your business name. So, adding them all together, anyone can build your full profile.

So give yourself a test and see what happens..go on Google and search for your email address, phone number, bb pin and so on..and it will let you know how careless you may have been on the internet.

But...there is really no big deal having your profile on the internet if you have nothing to hide.

So, this OP isn't a hacker. Hacking is when you steal private information by getting into someone's private file...but in this case, you already put your private information in a public domain.

[size=18pt]hahahahahhahahahaha[/size]
oh, I thought as much
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 3:54am On May 15, 2015
Scatterboss:

Afraid of what? Hehehehehe. You must be a comedian.
u and chidozieude want to attack nairaland again?
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Trut(m): 12:05pm On May 17, 2015
soe:
Taylor Rutledge

[size=19pt]how will you send the money to me?[/size]
Lol... You got 100% wrong. I would've deposit the money into your account.
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Redoil: 3:38pm On May 17, 2015
soe:
Dare me to mention your real name...and you will be surprised how much I know about every Nairalander. Let the game begin.
i dare you to mention my name soe
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by olu4life(m): 10:48pm On May 17, 2015
soe:
I tripple dare u. O ya tell me my full name, work place, and LG of where I live pls... Awaiting ur responce cool
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by omoreminder(m): 2:01pm On May 20, 2015
@Soe, you are a learner. I have captured people on nairaland without them giving out any private info........ grin

The revelation.
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by after1: 8:15pm On May 20, 2015
[s]
omoreminder:
@Soe, you are a learner. I have captured people on nairaland without them giving out any private info........ grin

The revelation.
[/s]

That is an achievement for jobless animals like you, shameless goat.

3 Likes

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 20, 2015
what's mine ? cheesy
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by after1: 6:25pm On May 21, 2015
[s]
omoreminder:

But you are the most jobless vulture on nl...... grin

You have been been harassing people everywhere with your over 100 monikers you god-accursed oaf.
[/s]

Same lame story by never do wells. Responding to insult to my tribe is not harassing, but you threatening people with there pics is harassment and stupidity. You are even bragging about unveiling people, your father must be cursing you in grave now for wasting your time and life on nairaland while others make money. Go find a better job to do instead of threatening people everywhere, b.astard animal son of w.hore.

4 Likes

Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by GenIgrigi: 6:49pm On May 21, 2015
GBTYO:
Taofeek Alabi
Bricklayer and okada driver
Graduate of Unilorin, Islamic Studies
Based in Osogbo
Less than 20k in bank
Poor, ugly and tatooed face
Amma I rite?
**grins**
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by GenIgrigi: 7:14pm On May 21, 2015
zimoni:

God Bless The General.

God Bless The Big Man(as they say in NA).

Have a blessed week General.

Pls say me hi to my brother, Bro Eggheader. Only God knows the moniker he uses now.

**grins**
Re: I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. by maxti: 11:28pm On May 21, 2015
soe:

And what about me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

25 Years Old Man Impregnates His Mother 6 Different Times / How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! / Watch Full Video Of Moyal Lawal Sex Tape That Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.